Alternate Quality 1 5% increased effect of Aura
Alternate Quality 2 2% reduced Mana Reserved

"
Anger
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies deal 20% increased Burning Damage
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby allies gain 5% increased Movement Speed

"
Hatred
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies have 20% increased Chill and Freeze Duration
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies have 20% increased Movement Speed while on Chilled Ground

"
Zealotry
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies have +5% to Critical Strike Multiplier
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies Regenerate 0.40% of Life per second

"
Determination
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies have 20% chance to Avoid being Stunned
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies gain 10% of Evasion Rating as Extra Armour

"
Haste
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies have 10% increased Totem Placement speed
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies have 10% increased Projectile Speed
Alternate Quality 3 Buffs on You and nearby Allies expire 20% faster

"
Grace
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies have 10% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies have 4% chance to Avoid Chaos Damage from Hits

"
Vitality
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies Leech 0.4% of Physical Attack Damage as Life
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies deal 20% increased Damage while on Full Life

"
Discipline
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies have 10% increased Damage while on Full Energy Shield
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies gain 40% increased Energy Shield Recharge rate
You and nearby Allies have 30% slower start of Energy Shield Recharge

"
Precision
Alternate Quality 1 10% reduced Mana Reserved
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies deal 10% increased Damage
You and nearby Allies have 10% less Area of Effect

"
Pride
Alternate Quality 1 Attack Hits againts nearby Enemies have 10% chance to inflict Bleeding
Alternate Quality 2 Nearby Enemies have -5% to Physical Damage Reduction

"
Clarity
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies have 10% increased Mana Recovery from Flasks
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies have 20% increased Damage while on Full Mana

"
Flesh and Stone
Alternate Quality 1 Buff grants 10% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
Alternate Quality 2 Buff grants 20% increased Damage if you've changed Stance recently

"
War Banner
Alternate Quality 1 60% less Skill Effect Duration
You and nearby allies gain 10% increased Accuracy Rating
Alternate Quality 2 20% increased Skill Effect Duration

"
Dread Banner
Alternate Quality 1 60% less Skill Effect Duration
Nearby Enemies deal 2% less Damage
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies have 5% chance to Impale Enemies on Hit with Attacks

"
Purity of Elements
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies have 10% chance to avoid Elemental Ailments
Alternate Quality 2 Your and nearby Allies' Damage Penetrates 4% Elemental Resistances
Purity of Fire
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies have 20% chance to avoid being Ignited
Alternate Quality 2 Your and nearby Allies' Damage Penetrates 4% Fire Resistance
Purity of Ice
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies have 20% chance to avoid being Frozen
Alternate Quality 2 Your and nearby Allies' Damage Penetrates 4% Cold Resistance
Purity of Lightning
Alternate Quality 1 You and nearby Allies have 20% chance to avoid being Shocked
Alternate Quality 2 Your and nearby Allies' Damage Penetrates 4% Lightning Resistance

"
Smite
Alternate Quality 1 20% increased Skill Effect Duration
Alternate Quality 2 20% increased Lightning Damage
Alternate Quality 3 Aura grants 5% increased Attack and Cast Speed

"
Generosity Support
Alternate Quality 1 Non-Curse Auras from Supported Skills have 5% increased Effect
Alternate Quality 2 Supported Skills have 100% increased Aura Area of Effect
Supported Skills have 10% increased Mana Reserved

So, what do you think?
Hatred and Anger alterations are not that good so I guess it's time for First Among Equals + 35% effect ?
Последняя редакция: nguyendathung. Время: 17 сент. 2020 г., 2:00:50
Hey. I want to play aurabot in this league, but I don't want to start with it. What build is better to start the league, so I can farm currency and swap in aurabot later
"
Kot_Haplakal написал:
Hey. I want to play aurabot in this league, but I don't want to start with it. What build is better to start the league, so I can farm currency and swap in aurabot later

i'm going to be starting arc/orb of storms, but not sure when i will switch
"
Kot_Haplakal написал:

If you don't want to reroll another character, i usually play Occultist ED/Cont or you can Play a MinionNecro
"
"
Wrath
Alternate Quality 1 5% increased effect of Aura
Alternate Quality 2 2% reduced Mana Reserved

"
"
Precision
Alternate Quality 1 10% reduced Mana Reserved
Alternate Quality 2 You and nearby Allies deal 10% increased Damage
You and nearby Allies have 10% less Area of Effect

So the reduced Mana reservation is local I guess?
Which would mean Wrath's Mana reservation would be 49% instead of 50.

Can someone please tell me if that is correct?
Скрытый текст
is that playable on 3.12? Thanks.

Thats really works. Problem is even you have tons of reduced mana you need more and more.

This build so op but slower then scion supports. More dps and attack speed section but move speed not much.

Updated gear;
Скрытый текст

"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
Последняя редакция: Unseensenpai. Время: 27 сент. 2020 г., 16:51:49
hi, any idea how to get more survivability? seem to be dying fairly easily, to pretty much any mobs in low maps. Also not sure how to get mana to use flame dash i've invested a bit into the jewels/gear already

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lylybell/characters

e; just swapped to ci and it was better
Последняя редакция: Zelphar. Время: 20 сент. 2020 г., 21:26:49
Hello, I'm starting with aurabot with a friend for the first time. We are both playing in heist. I am following the guide where possible (i follow nodes and skills but im struggling on the gear). Also I'm still leveling so I'm starting now to get the items to have enough ES to pass to CI.

For the shield craft of the gear part, is it hunter and shaper influence same important or one is over the other?

Is there any other recommendation for uniques apart of the ones mentioned already in the guide (i plan to follow it but im too short of currency for the moment)
hey, you plan on updating this guide ? is it still viable ?
can someone tell me what to upgrade next? pretty broke and underleveld tho

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xauberstar/characters

auraspastxd

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация