[3.11] CI Aura Bot Guide [90 Res/Max Aura Effect/Max Power/Aspect/Smite]

"
xauberstar написал:
can someone tell me what to upgrade next? pretty broke and underleveld tho

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xauberstar/characters

auraspastxd

Save up for Sky forth, Sintrek are nice but the Life regen version is uh yeah for when you got money to play with.

the reduced mana reserve is our biggest goal here, you don't have empower yet(suggest buying a few lvl 1) throwing in 2nd weapons to level up.

You have 6 sockets in the armour so throw another high % aura gem in there (you have Red so I suggest Determination or Vitality)

remove portal and get purity of lightning in alpha's howl as well.
Purity of elements is nice early, but might not be needed later.

you look pretty set at that point. next thing you'd want is like Corrupted jewels (Might of the meek, Intuitive leap, etc)

they can be pricey, so goodluck on your vaals, then next is getting influenced high es/ gear
(starting with shield), will net you high ES/ survivabilty w/ the ascend

then you're gonna want to increase the ES values on helmet and gloves.
Buy a +2 to aura gems essence, get a Hubris circlet (decent ilvl) *CHECK TRADE FOR UBER LAB* (haste is good, discipline especially.)

and slam it, and hope you get at least more ES then Alphas
Последняя редакция: EvilSlayer420. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 6:32:50
"
EvilSlayer420 написал:
"
xauberstar написал:
can someone tell me what to upgrade next? pretty broke and underleveld tho
Скрытый текст

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xauberstar/characters

auraspastxd
Скрытый текст

Save up for Sky forth, Sintrek are nice but the Life regen version is uh yeah for when you got money to play with.

the reduced mana reserve is our biggest goal here, you don't have empower yet(suggest buying a few lvl 1) throwing in 2nd weapons to level up.

You have 6 sockets in the armour so throw another high % aura gem in there (you have Red so I suggest Determination or Vitality)

remove portal and get purity of lightning in alpha's howl as well.
Purity of elements is nice early, but might not be needed later.

you look pretty set at that point. next thing you'd want is like Corrupted jewels (Might of the meek, Intuitive leap, etc)

they can be pricey, so goodluck on your vaals, then next is getting influenced high es/ gear
(starting with shield), will net you high ES/ survivabilty w/ the ascend

then you're gonna want to increase the ES values on helmet and gloves.
Buy a +2 to aura gems essence, get a Hubris circlet (decent ilvl) *CHECK TRADE FOR UBER LAB* (haste is good, discipline especially.)

and slam it, and hope you get at least more ES then Alphas

Before anything :

FERTILE CATALYST YOUR AMULET !! it amkes 5%rmr into 6%
LEVELS! Leves are extremly important :D we're point starved so every level is huge.

This is correct,
I wouldn't say regen is too too expensive tho, but it depends on what aruas you run.

I would not recommend running empower in chest, instead run an aura or seomthing like flesh and stone. Vitality is also great here if you no regen variant.

Leave the empower for when you have better rmr, gear and es.

You can Drop Malevolence if youre not playing with a DoT Build, its usually not that worth it imo.

Get your self some Purities/Impurities level 21 in socketed them all in a +2 Item (Alpha's howl or +2 Sintreks if you have) Getting purities 23 is very very important since every max resistance is better than the previous you want to hit 90% asap.

In your shield id run wtvr big auras are left. Grace, Determination, Discpline, etc. (try to get a vaal grace instead, big survival boost in hard situation)

Get your self 8pass Larges (Any is fine for a start) OR 8-9 pass with 1% COrruption. and socket them in top right jewels instead of pathing to the left templar jewel socket, this will allow you to have 4mediums for not as much investment in points.

Get unset rings if you need sockets (but do priotise ES)

For Clusters here's what you should focus on:

1x Sublime Form. On Small or Medium.
1x Uncompromising. (If you run determination)
1x Pure Guile or Aptitude or Might on a Med or small

I woudlnt use determination tho if you dont have the alt quality variyant.

This should help you a lot with mana

Personally i recommend haveing 25% inc effect or First among on eery single jewel (First among is better if the cluster is not 6pass)

for jewels where you dont need reservation notables 25%+First-Among is your go to.

If you chose to stick with sintreks+Regen make sure you dont take Wickedward (since it halves your regen and defeats the purpose)

IF you do go sky's respect zealots oath.

If you want more es Bathed Breath is a good option

If you need more RMR darkness enthroned is a good option

This is my Current Set up
https://auracalc.netlify.app/#075.4t4KoT8e/9b.C8AYoX/9b.NoH4/YCTiZg.HoH4/GReb.sJb/ubGHztZr.mj4cp

Things to note
-> Det has helm enchant thats why its apart from grace
-> Enhance is used because i have alt quality gems that benfit from them
-> Purity of Elements is used because i have alt quality for it (otherwise i wouldnt use it)
-> Im Regen

You can use this setup imo for "cheap"-ish Regen setup
https://auracalc.netlify.app/#Ea6.-IGANx8e/9b.KPz6cni/FG9Ff.sJb/EUe.uNh/dfrwPCV9.RPCr0h

Aura Group 1 -> Chest
Aura Group 2 -> Alpha's Howl
Aura Group 3 -> Shield 15%
Aura Group 4 -> All other Auras where ever.

This requires 4 x 1% corrupted jewels and a 6% Amulet (5% + 20% Life-Mana Quality)

If you need further gear upgrades after lemme know~!

Последняя редакция: _Nuk. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 16:39:16
Hi, tried the build and it was fun with friends. When I got some currency I figured I could improve it and make it solo viable.
Some standard gear I used:
"

And for clear I added Spectres with these items:
"

Tree and jewels are same as in this build I added discipline and determination reduced reservation in clusters to help with mana reserved. I also have Voices 5 passive jewel.

Clear speed is very good even when we do not pick any minion damage from tree, I usually clear faster than some carries.

Additionally Divergent Vitality, Clarity and Discipline should give increased damage to minions and is scaled with Aura effect.

What i am planing to add:
Divergent Purity of Ice should give around 12%+ cold penetration to allies (leveling in offhand)
Animate guardian instead of Stone/Chaos golem (I have 1350 ES regen without golem)

Try to add Empower in chest to check if it adds damage
Add Awakened GMP
Последняя редакция: Rimbas. Время: 2 окт. 2020 г., 23:54:34
Quick question as I'm not quite following skill tree wise in regards to Skyforth. Since they say "no life regen" I spec out of Zealot's oath and into wicked ward correct? just swapped from Sin Trek so want to make sure I'm correct with the statement above.
"
dinobrutalityx написал:
Quick question as I'm not quite following skill tree wise in regards to Skyforth. Since they say "no life regen" I spec out of Zealot's oath and into wicked ward correct? just swapped from Sin Trek so want to make sure I'm correct with the statement above.

This is correct yes!
Thanks for this guide; It's been very helpful!

One question: Where are we supposed to be getting Iron Reflexes from?
"
ThoughtLuck написал:
Thanks for this guide; It's been very helpful!

One question: Where are we supposed to be getting Iron Reflexes from?

Its a relic of the past i should remove it, its never really worth getting it. This league however Alt Quality Determination provides a very nice boost to armor via its "Evasion as Extra Armour" which is part of the aura and is also increassed by aura effect.
"
This league however Alt Quality Determination provides a very nice boost to armor via its "Evasion as Extra Armour" which is part of the aura and is also increassed by aura effect.

Great tip, thank you!
Hey , Asking a question ,
I'm the dps :) , my friend wanna support me ( i want him to do it) but i play physical/life build (glad flicker) , do i gonna take some advantage from this aurabot or its meh?

Thanks
"
neossirl написал:
Hey , Asking a question ,
I'm the dps :) , my friend wanna support me ( i want him to do it) but i play physical/life build (glad flicker) , do i gonna take some advantage from this aurabot or its meh?

Thanks

This should be fine as long as you drop brutality support from your links when mapping with him for something like Elemental Damage with Attack skills (or WED for short)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация