[3.11] CI Aura Bot Guide [90 Res/Max Aura Effect/Max Power/Aspect/Smite]

"
matizzle_dizzle написал:
"
_Nuk написал:
"
matizzle_dizzle написал:
quick question: i've loaded the pob (budget version). with what skill are we about to kill when necessary or are we running auras only to buff mates?

The goal of the build is to be a support and buff people/debuff enemies no personal damage.

You might be able to use a 4L zombie to run some lower tier maps on your own i think, but i personally have not tried it.

Ok thanks. Another question: Do we really need a 6L Victarios or is a 6 Socketed enough? Cause you have written that we need a 6L. But these are just Auras and they are also not linked with Empower or whatsoever. This part confuses me a bit.

Early league not at all just 5auras + flesh and stone usually

Later on once you have more reduced mana reserved (usually 70% global) a 6L is great (even a 5L is perfect) where you link Wrath-Anger-Hatred-Zealotry to Empower (Malevolance or Haste if in chest if you have a 6L). Prior to that 6 socket is perfect
"

Later on once you have more reduced mana reserved (usually 70% global) a 6L is great (even a 5L is perfect) where you link Wrath-Anger-Hatred-Zealotry to Empower (Malevolance or Haste if in chest if you have a 6L). Prior to that 6 socket is perfect

Thanks for your help. One last question which confuses me aswell: The Ascendancy. We have there Minion Dmg and so on. But we dont spawn any minions. So why these ascendancies?

Sorry for my questions but im absolutley new to Auras...

Edit: Ok I think I found it out. Its for the corpses or Bone Offering providing more dmg.
Последняя редакция: matizzle_dizzle. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 6:40:49
Hello!

I scrolled through the comments, but I didn't find something about leveling. Do you get someone to level with you? Or you level on your own and you spend regrets on your passive tree?
Really sorry if the question have been asked earlier.
"
Cilanoob написал:
Hello!

I scrolled through the comments, but I didn't find something about leveling. Do you get someone to level with you? Or you level on your own and you spend regrets on your passive tree?

I normally just level on my own using something like ED/Cont or anything i enjoy then respect later once i have the base gear.

it shouldn'y take too many respects usually depending on how you build the tree and considering the free regrets points given.

"
Thanks for your help. One last question which confuses me aswell: The Ascendancy. We have there Minion Dmg and so on. But we dont spawn any minions. So why these ascendancies?

Sorry for my questions but im absolutley new to Auras...

Edit: Ok I think I found it out. Its for the corpses or Bone Offering providing more dmg.

Exactly this, Offerings Affect us is great for defensiveness (or speed)
Plague bringer just gives people in our party 10% more dmg which is a really multiplier.
"
Cilanoob написал:
Hello!

Had exactly the same question as you yesterday. Started first time with Witch yesterday and now im on lvl 86.

All you need till Act 10 or Lvl 65 or 66 (required for all the gear cuz of required lvl) are following:

2 x Lifesprigs
Tabula
Lochtonials
Goldrim
Wanderlust
2 x Perandus Signet
Karui Ward

Main Skills: Volatile Dead-Inspiration-Con.Effect-Elemental Focus-Spell Cascade - Spellslinger
2nd Skill: Spellslinger, Wave of Conviction, Combustion
3rd Skill: Spellslinger - Desecrated - Spell Cascade Support

Thats all you need till 65. No better gear. Just this. You are about to fly over the map.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MaxPro/characters

Not sure how I am supposed to get near 10k es(without watcher eye)

I am at 6k es right now, and even if I swapped out the wolf helmet for a 300 flat es one im not sure it would help much.
"
MaxPro написал:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/MaxPro/characters

Not sure how I am supposed to get near 10k es(without watcher eye)

I am at 6k es right now, and even if I swapped out the wolf helmet for a 300 flat es one im not sure it would help much.

300es helm is about an exatra 1.2~1.5k es

Vivinesct Ring with Discpline 21 socketed in (lvl 26 discpline) is another 300-400 es

Rare ES gloves > Shaper's touch now since the nerfs so try and get +2 Sin trek's

Abyss Jewels with Flat ES 1% RMR -> More es

20% inc energy shield on amu (and 20% fertile catalyst for that extra RMR) as well as a better base for more int (and by extension more es)

you are currently only running 2 medium clusters, you could def be running 6 with Large Clusters with 2 jewel sockets (would wait for them to all have it post patch tho)

That much more aura effect boosts discipline and gives you more es overall

Stygian Vise with %inc ES and Flat ES is more es generally than a bathed breath (especially with an abyss jewel with ES in it)

all that is easily 3k+ ES that you could be getting more 10k ES is pretty min maxed build.

Edit: forgot to mention an extra 100-150 es on shield is also anothrt 400-500 es
Последняя редакция: _Nuk. Время: 27 июня 2020 г., 23:42:41
Hey my ES without discipline is 2.4k and im wondering what i can do to raise it.
Im asking myslef if Skyforth is worth it or nah. Ok 6 RMR but a huge chunk of ES missing then for me :(

Im at 6,1k ES with all buffs on. Thats kinda low but I cant afford better gear atm.

Got 2 Moonstone rings with 15% faster ES recharge. I kinda do not want to change them for Vivinsect + 21 Discipline. Cause im also missing ES recharge rate. And without ES recharge rate the start of ES recharge is kinda slow .

No idea what to do atm. Got around 3-4 ex which I could spend.

Последняя редакция: matizzle_dizzle. Время: 30 июня 2020 г., 9:55:04
I am absolutely loving this build this season.

Running it with a summoner friend and everything melts. Got to 15 aura's easy with mana reduced lines.

Insanely cool. Thanks for the guide.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация