[3.11] CI Aura Bot Guide [90 Res/Max Aura Effect/Max Power/Aspect/Smite]

Got another question, I saw the perma group fortify, but how do you get it? My carry switch from BL miner to HOP Cyclone, so I had to do some arrangements in my stuff, do you get it with Dread Banner?
I have to ask how does one get 90% res all. I cant seem to get it I only have 86%

Here is my gear.
Скрытый текст
Tied of trying to figure out iLVL or DPS in game. Check this out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/594346
Последняя редакция: Nipper4369. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 23:41:56
"
Nipper4369 написал:
I have to ask how does one get 90% res all. I cant seem to get it I only have 86%

Here is my gear.
Скрытый текст

with cluster jewels
It double posted somehow :x
Been running Aura Support since 2.5 (15+ leagues in a row now).

Aura Support Diary - 2094025
Последняя редакция: Arenyr. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 16:29:14
Love you Nuk, just using your guide as a gear diary. Maybe it'll help some others out on what to look for!

Small Clusters:

Medium Clusters:

Main Tree Jewels:

"
NambrVan написал:
"
Nipper4369 написал:

Here is my gear.
Скрытый текст

with cluster jewels

Might I ask which ones?
Tied of trying to figure out iLVL or DPS in game. Check this out http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/594346
"
Arenyr написал:
Love you Nuk, just using your guide as a gear diary. Maybe it'll help some others out on what to look for!

Small Clusters:

Medium Clusters:

Main Tree Jewels:

Do you feel the necessity to run Purity of Elements? I feel like my party is already capped with the 3 purities I'm running.
"
ruialmeida написал:
"
Arenyr написал:

Small Clusters:

Medium Clusters:

Main Tree Jewels:

Do you feel the necessity to run Purity of Elements? I feel like my party is already capped with the 3 purities I'm running.

It's mainly just for the increased Attack/Cast speed from the Necro ascendancy as it still provides 10% Atk/Cast Speed. Would also be even more worth it if I had an % Dmg Per Aura Sword, but they're too expensive this league with +1 all Spell like I'd want.

"
ruialmeida написал:
"
Arenyr написал:

Скрытый текст

Small Clusters:

Medium Clusters:

Main Tree Jewels:

Pretty much this, i really really run it if i have the mana for it once i have enough corruption and my empower 6L setup.

Also ive been using 3 Large Jewels vs 2 Voices. its cheaper and offers you 9 vengeful commanders and 6mediums instead of just 6 mediums. It also allows you to get 1% on them.

Here's my gear right now: https://pastebin.com/vkJZafMT

I am running in a 6man party (Shock EE Bot, Curse Bot, TauntCritMulti Bot, Discpline Bot, Me, Carry) so i can afford to have a lil lower es and not take EE

My goal is to never use skyforth anymore simply because Enduring Cry is crazy good. so i need more corrupted jewels. Im not running Purity of Elements, Determination and Zealotry cause they are useless for our party.

Also running Sign of the Sin Eater to take ailments from carry for the content we're doing (since no ports 1 carry) otherwise id have crafted a +2, 2% aura dmg mod scepter.

Curently crafting a 15% RMR, 10% aura effect Shield. Sadly no luck on the es rolls for now. Also kinda looking to hit ES on block but we'll see
How do you level this?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация