3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
naxus123 написал:
"
myune написал:
"
naxus123 написал:
Hello to all,

Guys which spectres are you guys using?

Ty in advance,

Hi,

I use Arena Master for + 40% increased attack, movement and cast speed, Ruins Hellion for Rallying Cry, Carnage Chieftain for Frenzy Charges and Host Chieftain for Power Charges.

I don't know if it's the most optimized but it works well !

How can you summon 4 spectres?
There are quite a few methods. The ones used mainly here are Death Attunement on the tree adds +1, then get your raise spectre gem up to level 25. Corrupt level 21 raise spectre gem, +3 to minion gems helmet affix, and +1 to all intelligence gems on an amulet works.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Keylors написал:
Hey guys, i`m making the No Cluster Jewels Version, and using Stampede Boots, so what i should using with Cyclone and CwC ???

Which flasks i should using too ??

Any tips are welcome, Thanks.
Cyclone / CwC isn't worthwhile IMO. You could link it to your curses, punishment and vulnerability, but I've found Curse on hit / Ball lightning / punishment / vulnerability to be more controllable, I can specify what direction to case the curses, which in maps with long, straight areas, is a big bonus.

You could link them to desecrate / flesh offering I guess, but then you'll face the challenge of requiring a 4L item instead of individual sockets that allow you to squeeze them in anywhere. And really, hitting 1 or 2 keys every 9 seconds isn't that difficult.

As for flasks, that's going to depend quite a bit.

Health flask. Pretty much a requirement.

Something with curse immunity. Doesn't need to be an armour flask, although that's one of the good choices. Quicksilver is another good one.

If you want to set up vaal molten shell - and you'd like to work with 100% uptime, of course, then you want a soul catcher and a soul ripper. Most of the folks I know playing this don't use this setup though.

I've seen three elemental flasks, one for each element, which drops incoming elemental damage significantly. I've seen wise oak and balanced resists to drop incoming elemental damage as well.

"
Mrkef написал:
Great build, great guide. I league-started with it, stayed with pure stone golems, only switched from daggers to staff.
Stone golems are fast if you stack some minion movement speed.
Every boss melts on sight. Managed to get almost 4M sDPS per stone golem. It can be minmaxed over 4M but there is no point. All content is joke with this build already and it gets a bit boring.

Final equip for reference:

Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно
Недоступно

Is it hard to roll hunter stygian with such hp boost? And whats best way to craft it? Str its easy with alt spam, but two right life prefixes from pool of three seems annoying as hell.
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.
"
Juras написал:
"
Mrkef написал:
Great build, great guide. I league-started with it, stayed with pure stone golems, only switched from daggers to staff.
Stone golems are fast if you stack some minion movement speed.
Every boss melts on sight. Managed to get almost 4M sDPS per stone golem. It can be minmaxed over 4M but there is no point. All content is joke with this build already and it gets a bit boring.

Final equip for reference:

Is it hard to roll hunter stygian with such hp boost? And whats best way to craft it? Str its easy with alt spam, but two right life prefixes from pool of three seems annoying as hell.
It's not terribly hard using harvest crafts.

Start with an ilevel 84+ belt. Alt / Aug / Regal or straight up chaos spam until you get at least T1 flat life plus affixes that are either wanted or tagged so you can scour them off with seedcrafts.

Seedcraft with add / remove fire / lightning / cold / defences until you get the 2 prefix / 3 suffix combo you want.

Slam with a hunter's orb. You have a 1:3.25 chance of getting increased life. If you don't, use the seedcraft add / remove influenced mod until you do. There's only a 4 mod prefix pool for hunter's influence on a belt, and 2 of them are really low chances.
"
Juras написал:

Its actually not that hard, doable even in SSF. Check this video for detailed steps: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYLOyu2chVE.

Anyone knows what is the most efficient way to farm "The Primordial" card in SSF?
Последняя редакция: Fenris1970. Время: 5 авг. 2020 г., 2:48:05
How i should try to work with minions attack speed with stone golems?
My minions have 1.00 Skill Cooldown
As i can read in first post skill cooldown should be close to (1/MS)*3
So what would be better:
1. (1/2.50)*3 = 1.2
2. (1/2.45)*3 = 1.25
Or maybe i should lower my golems attack speed?
"
Keylors написал:
Hey guys, i`m making the No Cluster Jewels Version, and using Stampede Boots, so what i should using with Cyclone and CwC ???

Which flasks i should using too ??

Any tips are welcome, Thanks.

These are my endgame flasks with cyclone setup

I did level 98-99 with hardened scars annoint + hybrid flask instead life flask. And oh boy having fortify was a life saver, would totally advice using it until you can affort +5spell 6link staff :D

"
Cyclone / CwC isn't worthwhile

Dude... cyclone CWC is absolutely POG if you have vulnerability on hit from gloves/ring

I started my cyclone version of this build as league starter and leveled to 100 (will post later my gear and stuff that comes in mind for cyclone golem players) Check my char if want

Now i have been thinking about getting a headhunter but i come to the conclusion that it won't barely help at all since i can do all content with ez mode already :D afk t16 blight 100% delirium fully juiced maps... can do everything with 7-1-1 golems :)
Thanks for answers. I have few more about weapons.

Скрытый текст
"
Mrkef написал:

Недоступно

"
Sielias написал:
Thank you very much for making this build!
Недоступно
Недоступно

How to craft it? Whats better, two wands or staff? Is it really worth compared to CIPs?
Некоторые предметы в этом сообщении в настоящий момент недоступны.

I also recently sold a similar bow with aspect of avian instead of dex and had +1 support gems and 15 cold res for implicit (synthesized)
Personally I prefer a level 30 carrion golem or 31 and spectral spirits. Also a good quiver with max chaos res, minion movement speed and 10-16% movement speed for yourself from bow quiver combo is quite nice.

The staff looks like a stat stick not even using a 6l golem setup in it.
the wand +4 spells is nice(unless u want 2 stick for trigger socketed skills, but not as good as a empower 6l in a bow(also the bows are much cheaper to make and most of it is guaranteed other then the fracture which is a 1 in 3 chance.)

For spectre and Ag versions.
spectres :(use either a level 20 desecrate gem or have a white socket in ur weapon or helm to get +3-6 skills to make corpses ilvl 100)
Also there is a flesh offering mod and non-curse aura and a delve spectre mod for rare chests. Also a +1 spectre level on boots as well.
Arena masters rallying cry drox map (attk move spd buff awesome)
Carnage Chieftains a2 first area on right frenzy charges
Host chieftains a6 forest power charges
Ruins hellion a8 grain gate (atk and move spd buff for you and minions)
They of tul great defensive buff
A3 scepter of god Undying evangelist (gives phys damage bubble)
Also if you are using either ape chieftain if they are not linked to a blood magic gem they will rarely ever buff as they have little to no mana pool so bm allows them to cast enough to keep up 3 charges.
Basically those are the best options really just depends if you have access to tul or drox map etc.
if in a hurry grab act 2 ape act 6 ape and a8 ruins hellion for max buffing dps/ms

Animate guardian a lot go with dmg ones but I think the best version for us is
Kingmaker axe Cull + Foritfy( 28q corrupted)
Mask of the stitched demon (corrupted)
Southbound gloves(corrupted with % life or vulnerability) and 15% life iirc
Shoes (nice two tones with 30% movement speed with fire cold light res or chaos) and or dodge attacks or spells ( the 10% ms ones everyone recommends have crap stats and wont help your ag live)
Rare astral plate with life and life % as es to stack with stitched demon to make him very tanky. any other mods are good like % phys as fire cold lightning, life % regen and consecrated ground when standing still.
He lives through everything (A8 t19 100% del maps, A* sirus, uber, harvest bosses, simulacrum etc.) haven't tried him in hogm but hogm is very easy with just golems and 1 curse no specs or other minions etc.
Последняя редакция: rageface1355. Время: 5 авг. 2020 г., 16:59:35
"
juju666 написал:
"

Cyclone / CwC isn't worthwhile

Dude... cyclone CWC is absolutely POG if you have vulnerability on hit from gloves/ring

...snip...

And possibly a 30+ exalt staff to run it in? How well does this translate to a 4 link?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация