3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

It is 100% league starter viable. I would advice switching to build at act6. At that point you should have few alc to buy 2x clayshaper and enough levels and can buy all gems u want. Just play what ever leveling skills and follow the skill tree so you can swap at act6 to full golems. Personally i started this league with freezing pulse and then swapped at act6 to golems. All went super great!

edit: also with absolutely ghetto gear i was still able to progress to tier 16 maps :D 2x clayshaper + 75 resist is enough ^^

edit:

Now using this bad boy and mapping is even better :D It adds a lot of lag but yeah still explo is stronk ^^ Since i have poachers mark from ring and vulne is before enfeeble i have always paocher/vulne on hit!
Последняя редакция: juju666. Время: 7 авг. 2020 г., 12:35:54
"
juju666 написал:
It is 100% league starter viable. I would advice switching to build at act6. At that point you should have few alc to buy 2x clayshaper and enough levels and can buy all gems u want. Just play what ever leveling skills and follow the skill tree so you can swap at act6 to full golems. Personally i started this league with freezing pulse and then swapped at act6 to golems. All went super great!

edit: also with absolutely ghetto gear i was still able to progress to tier 16 maps :D 2x clayshaper + 75 resist is enough ^^

thank you very much i will try it next league!
"
Vaxx написал:
Hey,

I play this Build since 2 Days and i ve some Questions.

The Builder means u can get maximum Phys. Mitigation when u use a highrolled Lifearmor with Determination...but Determination just gives u % Armor...so u need a rly high Basearmor that 90% Mitigation will happen.

How should that work? The Chaos Golem cant fix a lose of 4k Armor when i want eq a Astral plate (~1k Armor) with aplly curse and high life roll.

Is it worth it to use Awakened Multistrike Support?

My Idea was to allocate Ravenous Horde on Amu with Awakened Multistrike Support to have more Atk. Speed cause the Stonegolems use 4 times Slam and u wont have Problem with the Slam CD ...right?

How to geht this high Shield of Vaal Molten Shell? If i use it with Flask +3000 Armor and my 14,6k Basearmor i just have ~ 8k+ Shield...actually my VMS is just Lev. 18+6 cause CIP....but i dont think it ll be 20k+ Shield with max Lev....

What do i wrong?

Explode Chest doesnt work right? Cause the Implicit mean YOU kill or?

Thanks for reading and i hope i can get some answers...(Sry for my eng.)

For chest armour, you don't need determination. A max rolled Astral plate with just the %increased armour will give you at least 1635 armour at 20% quality, 1692 if you use Hillock to give it 28% quality. That's a single prefix, which leaves you room for a life roll and an additional curse. That will get you to 80%+ physical mitigation by itself, add in a granite flask or any flask with %increased armour and you'll hit 90 easily.

Awakened multistrike would be one of the last upgrades due to the cost. Maybe if you dropped one - but even then, you would probably be better off selling it and using the currency to upgrade everything else. It's not difficult to balance the attack speed and cooldown recovery for stone golems without it. It's 'only' a 10% boost to damage output, going from 20/20 multistrike to 1/20 AMS. If you have the currency to spare, go ahead!

If you really want Vaal Molten Shell to perform well, you need to stack armour as much as you can. Brass Dome, armour pieces for helmet and gloves, hillock 28% quality everything, 3000 armour flask with max increased armour %, belt with increased flask effect, and so on. This will put you well over the 90% phys mitigation, and add to how much damage VMS can absorb. In practice, probably due to our high mitigation and resists, I've never had VMS pop before the timer expired, and and I'm running 22370 armour total.

Correct, explode chest doesn't work for minions. Asenath's Gentle Touch would work, however, it's not required, the minions will clear faster than you can wmove anyway.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Hey Grimjack68,

thank u so much that u spend ur time to answer my Questions!

It helps me a lot to understand this things much better.

Now i can go on with the Build.

Thank you!

Have a nice Day and good luck!
hey all, before i jump into this build: Trying to decide if I want to heavily invest in stone golem or ice golem. I did ice golems last league but never tried stone golems.

1) how does the clearspeed stack up to an ice golem build? I'm well aware Ice Golem is much more expensive but just curious if I go only stone golems (no switching) will the clear speed be terrible or alright.

2) what is the dps difference between using 2 cold points vs 1 coldpoint and 1 victario shield (with necromantic aegis). **ed: nvm, we dont path near necromantic and it only offers a slight dps boost

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 8 авг. 2020 г., 0:19:07
"
jsuslak313 написал:
hey all, before i jump into this build: Trying to decide if I want to heavily invest in stone golem or ice golem. I did ice golems last league but never tried stone golems.

1) how does the clearspeed stack up to an ice golem build? I'm well aware Ice Golem is much more expensive but just curious if I go only stone golems (no switching) will the clear speed be terrible or alright.

2) what is the dps difference between using 2 cold points vs 1 coldpoint and 1 victario shield (with necromantic aegis). **ed: nvm, we dont path near necromantic and it only offers a slight dps boost

Thanks!
Haven't tried an ice golem build, however, I don't need to slow down for my golems, they kill everything as fast as I can move. I'm running 35% movespeed boots, plus the 10% movespeed lab enchant, and a speed flask.

I do have to convocate them to me occasionally, especially while delving. They get distracted beating up critters deep in the dark, and they can't actually kill them outside of the light.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I'm fully geared out, and this is quite possibly the strongest build ive ever played. Granted, my gear cost me a pretty penny, but I did all 20 waves of simulacrum and double boss round while i was only level 80 (deathless).

Pretty damn fun. I'm open to suggestions on any gear that can still be improved. I'm going to fit in aspect of the spider along with pride/flesh/dread just cuz why not. Trying to do it without needing to take reserve nodes on the tree (almost every one of my jewels has 1% mana reserve) but then I'm gonna need channeling skill mana reduction on one of my rings but i don't have the craft yet.

What I really want at the endgame is enfeeble on hit somewhere along with whispers to get 3 curses but I can't find any worthwhile gloves with it. My life is quite good so I might spec into a couple more jewel slots instead of filling up life for my last 10 skill points. Would be sweet to throw in a couple more harmonies with 1% mana reserve or even throw in some kind of Watcher's eye
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 8 авг. 2020 г., 9:50:09
geez even now my golems are doing around 5.5 million damage each. Getting a bottled faith will let me get up to 6.5 - 7 million per golem against bosses
"
jsuslak313 написал:

Thanks!

You can try Stone Golems and Carrion Golems. Stones do more damage and are better for bossing, Carrions clear faster. That being said, when you're fully decked Carrions kill Uber Elder and Sirus A8 very fast. No meteor nor spinning laser phase on Sirus.

I'm using shield (for mana reserve reduction, max chaos res, life, cdr, blocking and Shield Charge) and Sirus still melts.

About the Victario's Shield: Carrion Golems get power and frenzy charges from spectres, if you go that route. I did.
Последняя редакция: Wermine. Время: 8 авг. 2020 г., 11:48:02
Hello guys, one question,

Its a priority to use the 7x primordial jewel harmony?
Or i can use only 6 or less to free other points,

Ty in advance,

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация