3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
And possibly a 30+ exalt staff to run it in? How well does this translate to a 4 link?

I used 2x cold iron point until lvl 98 and had on boots: Cyclone + CWC + Flesh offering + desecrate and casted convocation manually (not a big deal to cast every 3sec)

Cant use fortify support but honestly its not too big of a deal. Wish i knew about flask fortify before and would have used it for sure.

You could get rare boots with fortify support mod but i would not say its worth quz stampede is just so good with cyclone ^^
"
goompas написал:
How i should try to work with minions attack speed with stone golems?
My minions have 1.00 Skill Cooldown
As i can read in first post skill cooldown should be close to (1/MS)*3
So what would be better:
1. (1/2.50)*3 = 1.2
2. (1/2.45)*3 = 1.25
Or maybe i should lower my golems attack speed?

It really make a difference while your attack rate hit the next tier :
1.00, 2.00, 3.00, 4.00, etc.

So between 2.45 and 2.50, it's pretty much the same. On average your golems will perform 2 slams per second, because you're in the 2.xx tier. Pushing the attack to 3.xx would make a difference. But, you need to keep the cooldown high enough according the attack rate you achieve.

And the cooldown only needs to be slightly faster then the formula.
So the range between your cooldown (1.00) and the formula (1.2) is too wide (not optimized), if you ask me. I would push the attack rate up to 3.00+.
And to be honest, stone golems are slooow, so the more attack rate you can get while maintaining the cooldown, the better it will be.
"
juju666 написал:
"
And possibly a 30+ exalt staff to run it in? How well does this translate to a 4 link?

I used 2x cold iron point until lvl 98 and had on boots: Cyclone + CWC + Flesh offering + desecrate and casted convocation manually (not a big deal to cast every 3sec)

Cant use fortify support but honestly its not too big of a deal. Wish i knew about flask fortify before and would have used it for sure.

You could get rare boots with fortify support mod but i would not say its worth quz stampede is just so good with cyclone ^^

Cyclone seems silly really we are socket starved as is, if you want fortify hardened scars or ag is a great option.
or get boots with fort and id for offering and curse.
also another easy way to get vulnerability on mobs is with profane proxy for your skiter bots. So they they can shock and take advantage of ascendancy to shock and apply curse.

"
rageface1355 написал:
"
juju666 написал:
"

Cyclone seems silly really we are socket starved as is, if you want fortify hardened scars or ag is a great option.
or get boots with fort and id for offering and curse.
also another easy way to get vulnerability on mobs is with profane proxy for your skiter bots. So they they can shock and take advantage of ascendancy to shock and apply curse.

It does *seem* silly, however...

I ran an Arc wizard, which was doing really well, cleared all content. Then some guy convinced me to respec it slightly to run Cyclone / Cast on Crit / Arc instead - and it seemed silly there, too, losing 2 supports on your main damage skill? However, I gave it a go, and it was extraordinary. Sirus went from a hard fight to easily deathless.

So, I learned not to dismiss things that look odd on the surface unless I give it a try. :)
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
goompas написал:
How i should try to work with minions attack speed with stone golems?
My minions have 1.00 Skill Cooldown
As i can read in first post skill cooldown should be close to (1/MS)*3
So what would be better:
1. (1/2.50)*3 = 1.2
2. (1/2.45)*3 = 1.25
Or maybe i should lower my golems attack speed?

It really make a difference while your attack rate hit the next tier :
1.00, 2.00, 3.00, 4.00, etc.

So between 2.45 and 2.50, it's pretty much the same. On average your golems will perform 2 slams per second, because you're in the 2.xx tier. Pushing the attack to 3.xx would make a difference. But, you need to keep the cooldown high enough according the attack rate you achieve.

And the cooldown only needs to be slightly faster then the formula.
So the range between your cooldown (1.00) and the formula (1.2) is too wide (not optimized), if you ask me. I would push the attack rate up to 3.00+.
And to be honest, stone golems are slooow, so the more attack rate you can get while maintaining the cooldown, the better it will be.

Ok so i switched to Carrion golems with amu +1/+1 and spectres.
How i need to calculate speed/CD ratio for Carrion golems?
Edited with current POB https://pastebin.com/aMX1Tq6r
I have 2 free jewel sockets and i dont know if i should aim to switch Cascade attack from 3.70 to 4.00 or mayby to lower skill cooldown from 1.27s to 1.0s

I have now info that i should focus on Combo attack so the only option for it is to go attak speed.
Последняя редакция: goompas. Время: 6 авг. 2020 г., 11:04:55
OK, so not much new to add from my level 100 post a few weeks ago, but I made it to 40/40 with this build now.

Absolute joy.

I've prob done close to 100 blighted maps all AFK as I do projects around the house and then just come back to loot, that's neat.

I think the only thing I hate about this build is summoning everything when I first log in, other than that, just a fun time.

Still working on my rings, but did manage to make three all T1 gear items thanks to harvest.

Not sure if this will get hit with nerfs next league or not, I don't think I'll start with it so I don't get bored playing it so close to now, but I might just have to roll witch so I can easily convert into this next league if I want :P

Everyone have fun with the rest of the league!

Hoping they send the crafting core, but not the garden. While I don't hate the garden, I think it is a lot of micromanagement that I don't want added to core, at least in it's current state.
I would say there is 3 versions of this build where people seem to get confused

1. 7-1-1 spell curse
2. 6 golems + other minions
3. 7-1-1 cyclone CWC/curse on hit <-- This is my build

First of all i want to thank the creator if this guide! I got my first lvl 100 with following this! I tell little about my journey to level 100

Started cyclone version of this as league starter and bought 2x clayshapers at act6 (1alc/e) These carried me to t16 maps :D If remember right i had vulnerability on cwdt setup. I bought on day2 vulnerability on hit hands of high templar for like 50c. Then i bought jewels and made animate stone and got few more jewels. After that i bought primordial chain amulet and 2x cold iron points. Rest hast been smooth sailing.

Can do afk t16 blighted maps, 100% fully juiced delirium maps easy. Bosses all die easy. This build can do anything easy!

I played last league +25mil DPS impale cyclone (min/maxed) and this golem cyclone is way better and smoother than it :D I play this just like normal cyclone go face first in to packs and take 0 damage and minions 1 shot everything. Same thing goes in 100% delirium fully juiced maps this char can just go in and cyclone facetank and survive ^^ (no headhunter needed)

Stone golem damage (remember have to 7x)

Have some minor min/max to do on gear and will put AOE enchant on weapon when get it. Will probably get life gained per hit mod on second ring later.

Gear:

flasks:
Vessel is cheap budget bottled faith :D I have corrupted blood so could probably play without bleed remove/immune.

Jewels:

Gives me 33% minion damage 17% minion life + 8% minion damage + 12% fire res + more useless stats
Had small cluster with born of chaos for long time and got this recently. Can easily upgrade it to better but haven't bothered yet :D

Cluster:

For those who asks ''why use primordial bond'' = For more minion life/regen = minions more often full life = more DAMAGE for minions. My minions never die with current gear (even in 100% delirium) Also me getting more life regn is strong ^^

I would advice to try cyclone version out if use 7-1-1! It's just fine without fortify support gem. As mentioned before getting fortify from flask is absolutely insane (check few posts earlier how to)

Get cheap vulnerability on hit gloves/ring and use 4-link with cyclone/cwc/desecrate/flesh offering

If some one have any ideas how to make my build even better feel free to give them :D Btw what would be best gem to use on my cwdt setup instead vortex? Had enduring cry there before made my belt.
hello,
first of all i have to say, that this is a great build guide. I played it on harvest as my 2nd character.

i had so much fun playing this build and in the end i reached lvl 97 without any problems but i had to quit the league 3 weeks in because i couldn't play much (work and stuff).

I "wasted" more than a week to farm enough currency to buy all jewels and most of the uniques thats why i only played this build for less than 2 weeks.

I just wanted to ask how this build would be for league start? if its unplayable im not gonna league start with it but if its good enough to clear t5+ maps i might do it.
did you try to league start with it if yes how was it?

if u mentioned it in the guide then im sorry i cant find it.

As i said its a great build guide!
Последняя редакция: l3aka. Время: 6 авг. 2020 г., 22:32:55
"
l3aka написал:
I just wanted to ask how this build would be for league start? if its unplayable im not gonna league start with it but if its good enough to clear t5+ maps i might do it.
did you try to league start with it if yes how was it?

I used this as a league starter. I used another guide and it said you should start as Necromancer and respec into Elementalist just before Merc lab. But that wastes all the 20 free respec points. It didn't help that I had to transition from that guide to this and use even more regret orbs.

I recommend not going as Necromancer, but just straight up to as Elementalist. I used Zombies and spammed SRS, but I guess you could use any spell at start. You can try to find generic leveling guides. Getting to Cruel lab without investing to any ascendancy or heavily on passive tree should be easy.

Clayshapers have lvlreq of 41 and at this point you should transition to golems (cost 1 alch to 1 chaos). You have your normal lab, so it's 4 golems total (5, if you have Golem Commander). Then it's just about leveling as fast as you can to get to maps and start farming for jewels and The Primordial Chain amulet.
Hey,

I play this Build since 2 Days and i ve some Questions.

The Builder means u can get maximum Phys. Mitigation when u use a highrolled Lifearmor with Determination...but Determination just gives u % Armor...so u need a rly high Basearmor that 90% Mitigation will happen.

How should that work? The Chaos Golem cant fix a lose of 4k Armor when i want eq a Astral plate (~1k Armor) with aplly curse and high life roll.

Is it worth it to use Awakened Multistrike Support?

My Idea was to allocate Ravenous Horde on Amu with Awakened Multistrike Support to have more Atk. Speed cause the Stonegolems use 4 times Slam and u wont have Problem with the Slam CD ...right?

How to geht this high Shield of Vaal Molten Shell? If i use it with Flask +3000 Armor and my 14,6k Basearmor i just have ~ 8k+ Shield...actually my VMS is just Lev. 18+6 cause CIP....but i dont think it ll be 20k+ Shield with max Lev....

What do i wrong?

Explode Chest doesnt work right? Cause the Implicit mean YOU kill or?

Thanks for reading and i hope i can get some answers...(Sry for my eng.)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация