3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

think I finally maxed out most of what i want out of this current version of the build.

Now time to save up to see what the switch over to wand/shield/amulet specters + golems feels like

I can get a +1 curse chest and try to get a poacher's mark ring but even with all my minions with frenzy charges its like maybe 15% dps increase but losing significant stats on a shittier ring and shittier chest. And I think poacher's mark will be pretty inconsistent especially bossing.
"
what is the best skill to level with until act 4 when you get your golems?

I used Freezing Pulse, then Arc after lvl12 (with the plus damage vendor reciepe wands) but I think minions can work too.
I'm a fan of leveling with SRS/Zombies. Very easy and scales well with the tree without having to respec much (just don't take golem nodes until around 34).

SRS and Zombies can be supported the same, so if you have a tabula you can put both in there and support with melee phys, minion damage, melee splash, minion speed/phantasms/added fire. Throw in a vaal skeleton for heavy bosses if you really need it and ur good.

I used that set up all the way to maps as I was building jewel slots and primordials (took no jewel slots before 34 to help with survivability and minion dps). Golems are great, but for them to truly shine you need to get those primordial jewels stacked and 2 labs otherwise SRS and zombies I found clear faster.

Sidhebreath, Queen's Escape (and then fated), make leveling with minions super fast and very cheap. I think there are cheap minion rings too but I forget the name.
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 10 авг. 2020 г., 9:34:13
So I transitioned to no-primordial by only switching my amulet and gem setup. It's pretty damn great, I can get fortify from my animate guardian and use endurance charge on stun instead with my cyclone (since I don't use enduring cry). Carrion golems are wayyyyy faster than stone, and I thought my stones were fast!

Only downside is I needed to ditch my CWDT-MS. I have not seen any kind of drop in survivability but I also haven't yet run uber elder/shaper etc. with this new set up. Ideally I'll kill everything and keep cycloning around to avoid those major hits. I have 84% phys reduction before armor with a basalt + 1 mininum endurance coming on my amulet which is good. Add in fortify buff and soul of gruthkul and I functionally have nearly 90% before armor.

**edit: without minion life on helm, zombies and specters die too easily in t15/16 maps. kinda sucks.
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 10 авг. 2020 г., 19:27:25
"
jsuslak313 написал:
So I transitioned to no-primordial by only switching my amulet and gem setup. It's pretty damn great, I can get fortify from my animate guardian and use endurance charge on stun instead with my cyclone (since I don't use enduring cry). Carrion golems are wayyyyy faster than stone, and I thought my stones were fast!

Only downside is I needed to ditch my CWDT-MS. I have not seen any kind of drop in survivability but I also haven't yet run uber elder/shaper etc. with this new set up. Ideally I'll kill everything and keep cycloning around to avoid those major hits. I have 84% phys reduction before armor with a basalt + 1 mininum endurance coming on my amulet which is good. Add in fortify buff and soul of gruthkul and I functionally have nearly 90% before armor.

**edit: without minion life on helm, zombies and specters die too easily in t15/16 maps. kinda sucks.

I just did the same thing - some re-colouring on some gear, and drop the neck for this one I crafted:

I'm still running vaal molten shell with permanent uptime, and flame dash.

Dropped flesh and stone for skitterbots, lost my second wind from flame dash and GMP off my COH setup.

I tried running for a while with no movement skill, and it's just too damn dangerous. Hard to get out of the area for bearers, guardian slams, etc.

I was running COH / Ball lightning / GMP / Punishment, with vulnerability curse in one of my rings. I was a bit hesitant about losing curse coverage at first, but it's not a problem. None of the regular mobs lives long enough to be cursed anyway, so I only need it for single target, and one projectile is fine for that.

Same problem with spectres / zombies dying. Zombies, not a big deal. Spectres are a bigger pain in the rump to resummon. Need that +3 minion gems helmet, and minion life baked in. That's next on the list.

I'm really tempted to buy an elder influenced ilevel 86+ bone helm and fossilcraft it for the +3 minion gems, then run the lab over and over again for the enchant. Probably faster than trying to farm the 30-50ex for a helm on the market.

Might try farming the new uber uber lab.... tho it's a LOT tougher, suddenly have to be careful again. Izaro can 1 shot me there.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
1. So when the guide says:

You will to use a spell that does physical damage, either via added phys to spells or a physical spell so gain the benefits of Beacon of Ruin. If you get Cold Conduction from Megalomanic, you have much higher shock up time too.

is this referring to something like the adding of +1-2 to attacks on the ring? What would be another way of getting this?

2. I seem to be stuck at 8 golems at the moment. I have an anima stone and all the ascendancies, so am not sure where that comes from.

Thanks for any help.
"
chodenode написал:

You will to use a spell that does physical damage, either via added phys to spells or a physical spell so gain the benefits of Beacon of Ruin. If you get Cold Conduction from Megalomanic, you have much higher shock up time too.

is this referring to something like the adding of +1-2 to attacks on the ring? What would be another way of getting this?

2. I seem to be stuck at 8 golems at the moment. I have an anima stone and all the ascendancies, so am not sure where that comes from.

Thanks for any help.

Adding to attacks won't help, you need to add physical damage to spells.

You need to allocate Golem Commander on the top of the tree for the 9th golem.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 написал:
"
chodenode написал:

Thanks for any help.

Adding to attacks won't help, you need to add physical damage to spells.

You need to allocate Golem Commander on the top of the tree for the 9th golem.

1. Ah, I see what you're talking about - the guide had it on the abyss jewel.
2. Thanks for pointing out golem commander. The screenshot with the order of golems was apparently an older PoB tree before that node existed because it's not on there.
"
grimjack68 написал:

Dropped flesh and stone for skitterbots, lost my second wind from flame dash and GMP off my COH setup.

I tried running for a while with no movement skill, and it's just too damn dangerous. Hard to get out of the area for bearers, guardian slams, etc.

I was running COH / Ball lightning / GMP / Punishment, with vulnerability curse in one of my rings. I was a bit hesitant about losing curse coverage at first, but it's not a problem. None of the regular mobs lives long enough to be cursed anyway, so I only need it for single target, and one projectile is fine for that.

You can use Profane Proxy
for cursing. I use Enfeeble on that one for large and fast coverage. I have curse limit of 2 and my Animate Guardian has curse limit of 2. AG has also gloves that apply Vulnerability on hit. The idea is that Skitterbots spread Enfeeble to all mobs and AG applies the Vulnerability to tough guys who don't blow up in ½ second.

"
grimjack68 написал:

Same problem with spectres / zombies dying. Zombies, not a big deal. Spectres are a bigger pain in the rump to resummon. Need that +3 minion gems helmet, and minion life baked in. That's next on the list.

I'm really tempted to buy an elder influenced ilevel 86+ bone helm and fossilcraft it for the +3 minion gems, then run the lab over and over again for the enchant. Probably faster than trying to farm the 30-50ex for a helm on the market.

I think it's money down the drain to get ilvl 86 elder Bone Helmet with enchant. Bone Helmet gives measly 20% increased damage and I don't think it justifies the price. Get some random helmet instead for ~10ex and call it a day. Also running the lab yourself to get one specific enchant is probably not gonna happen. There are just too many enchants around.

"
grimjack68 написал:

Might try farming the new uber uber lab.... tho it's a LOT tougher, suddenly have to be careful again. Izaro can 1 shot me there.

This build is made for lab though. High phys reduction and high regen makes traps obsolete (use bleed flask). You should be able to run through traps blindfolded. Izaro shouldn't be a problem either. You can run circles around him and concentrate 100% on dodging abilities while minions deal with him. This build also deals very good amount of damage so fight shouldn't be long.

AG provides Culling Strike (if using Kingmaker), so 3rd phase is very short.
"
jsuslak313 написал:

I'm running a +2 / minion life helmet with level 3 empower (spectres are level 26 and zombies are level 25) and they die very rarely. My They of Tul and Arena Master spectre normally never die. Occassionally one or a few zombies die but only in hard encounter.

What also helped addionally, I droped the thrid large cluster and instead I'm using two medium clusters with Renewal/Dread March each. Giving 20% chance fpr double damage and survivability for the "weaker" minions.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация