3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Finally I could craft allí clusters(9 passives), now I doubt what should I do.

My golems slam attack speed is 2.22 and it cooldonw is 1, i need one more Harmony, Is that attack speed right ir maybe too high?.

1) Is it worth an unset ring with +3 socketed gems with pride or maybe a %max life os a better option to not get oneshoted?

2) how are you crafting a +3/Minion Life helmet?

3) how could you craft +1/+1 amulet?

Ty!!
"
alvaro92 написал:
Finally I could craft allí clusters(9 passives), now I doubt what should I do.

My golems slam attack speed is 2.22 and it cooldonw is 1, i need one more Harmony, Is that attack speed right ir maybe too high?.

1) Is it worth an unset ring with +3 socketed gems with pride or maybe a %max life os a better option to not get oneshoted?

2) how are you crafting a +3/Minion Life helmet?

3) how could you craft +1/+1 amulet?

Ty!!

1) If you don't need the socket, I'd use %life instead.

2) Check craftofexile (go to link and click "compute best selection"). That link is for +3 gems and level 20 minion life helmet. If you need only +3 gems, it's super easy spamming just Bound Fossil on it. Remember to check ilvl and of course if you want Minion Life support, it needs to be Elder influenced.

3) You need base of Hunter amulet and another base of Warlord amulet. One has +1 int gems, other +1 phys gems. Then you combine those with Awakener's orb. Now.. you want the base to be ilvl 84 if you want T1 resists. I used str/dex base but use whatever you want. Check what base is cheapest (like Hunter dex amu with +gems ilvl 84 or Warlord dex amu with +gems ilvl 84). Only the "primary" amulet needs to be ilvl 84 and correct base. The "secondary" amulet can be whatever base and whatever ilvl.

When you have both amulets and Awakener's Orb. You right click orb, left click secondary amulet and left click primary amulet. Secondary amulet is destroyed and primary amulet becomes double influenced with both +gems affixes, keeping its base and ilvl.

Awakener's Orb picks one random influenced mod when you do this. So be sure that the amulets you're buying (or alt spamming, you can count your odds at craftofexile) have only one influenced mod. Otherwise Awakener's Orb might pick something else than +gems affix and you wasted the orb.

Creating the amulet like this has a risk. Optimally you want one prefix that is removable so you can craft life on it. If you get something like +mana, it's impossible to remove without risking removing the +gems affixes. My first amulet was like this and I just sold it and tried again. I think I was lucky and I didn't lose any currency. If you get unremovable suffixes, you can reroll those with grove's "reroll suffixes, keep prefixes" craft.
Последняя редакция: Wermine. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 10:26:52
I run double curse on hit with my gloves, and once I find this damn Lingering Doubt trial I'll get the auto 15% shock so no need for skitterbots.

As for the spectres and zombies dying, I changed things around a little and moved my animate guardian away from the helm since hes functionally immortal already so I can use blood magic and minion life supports. The +minion life helms on sale were very few, expensive, and had no life rolls on them.

The only thing that concerns me right now is that I seem to get spiked pretty hard by elemental damage, even in low tier maps which doesn't make a whole lot of sense given that i have 77/76/76/85 resists with 50% using my chaos resists...

I went with getting a medium cluster for Enduring Focus so I can permanently have 100% endurance charges thanks to cyclone. I have no mana or slots available for enduring cry with my current gear. Still deciding if my last 8 levels should be dedicated to life nodes, +1 spectre, or +2 endurance charges. I definitely need to re-grab two nodes I had to give up to get my medium cluster working right away. So after that, still 8 points free if I'm able to push to 100.

I run 2 x host chieftain and 1 arena master. Spending a few points to get that extra specter for They of Tul seems like a good use of points for 10-15% damage reduction basically permanently. Or would a Ruins Hellion be better since it seems it gives 30% damage reduction...**ed: oh wait, that was the OLD rallying cry Ruins Hellion now its just damage not reduction
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 12:06:24
"
jsuslak313 написал:
I run double curse on hit with my gloves, and once I find this damn Lingering Doubt trial I'll get the auto 15% shock so no need for skitterbots.

As for the spectres and zombies dying, I changed things around a little and moved my animate guardian away from the helm since hes functionally immortal already so I can use blood magic and minion life supports. The +minion life helms on sale were very few, expensive, and had no life rolls on them.

The only thing that concerns me right now is that I seem to get spiked pretty hard by elemental damage, even in low tier maps which doesn't make a whole lot of sense given that i have 77/76/76/85 resists with 50% using my chaos resists...

I went with getting a medium cluster for Enduring Focus so I can permanently have 100% endurance charges thanks to cyclone. I have no mana or slots available for enduring cry with my current gear. Still deciding if my last 8 levels should be dedicated to life nodes, +1 spectre, or +2 endurance charges. I definitely need to re-grab two nodes I had to give up to get my medium cluster working right away. So after that, still 8 points free if I'm able to push to 100.

I run 2 x host chieftain and 1 arena master. Spending a few points to get that extra specter for They of Tul seems like a good use of points for 10-15% damage reduction basically permanently. Or would a Ruins Hellion be better since it seems it gives 30% damage reduction...**ed: oh wait, that was the OLD rallying cry Ruins Hellion now its just damage not reduction

They of Tul is insane when you're not moving, e.g. in boss fights. But, for mapping it doesn't have enough time cast his storm, so you don't almost never benefit from it while zooming through maps.

Ruin Hellion is also really good, his rally cry is litterally always up, so it's really nice.

If you don't mind having some fps drop sometime (They of Tul storm may cause fps drop :/) and want big damage reduction for bossing, afk blight, or anything similar, They of Tul is the one.
Never played Golems so thought I'd give them a try. Just levelling, but thought I'd play with some of the gear.
Hit this on third try (Others didn't brick either)

That's quite good I assume if I can fit curses in? Or just save points!

I did spot someone selling a +1 max res for 5ex too, but it wasn't anointed.
I need to do more high tier maps and bosses to see if my current health pool is too low before I make a final decision on going for 4th specter. I had to sacrifice some life nodes to grab the 3 nodes on my medium cluster. I am sitting at just under 5k life with 2 of my next passives definitely going to my missing 6% life nodes bringing me up to about 5200. If I go for extra specter I will only have room for 4 more life nodes 97-100.

Or I could forget the 4th specter and go for 2 more endurance charges, plus 4 more life nodes but I just don't know yet what I need or what will help me the most.

Honestly the two times I've died all game were both to elemental spikes which really didn't make sense to me. Although I guess I technically have less overall defense against elemental than to physical now lol.
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 11 авг. 2020 г., 19:54:43
@carlovski: wow thats fantastic. Either it saves you 3 full passive points or you can run 3 curses instead of two. Both are exceptional. Probably the best possible thing for this build on your amulet imo
"
jsuslak313 написал:
@carlovski: wow thats fantastic. Either it saves you 3 full passive points or you can run 3 curses instead of two. Both are exceptional. Probably the best possible thing for this build on your amulet imo

Just bought gloves of Juju666 who has retired his build too, to make use of them

Pretty skint now, but thought I should get them while still available. Only pair I've seen for sale.
"
Carlovski написал:
"
jsuslak313 написал:

Just bought gloves of Juju666 who has retired his build too, to make use of them

Pretty skint now, but thought I should get them while still available. Only pair I've seen for sale.

Your curse amulet is absolutely GG item and was only item i had left to get for my setup (seen only 2 of them in whole league on sale for +45ex... also tried to corrupt +50 of them with no result^^)
With the glove you can get poachers mark curse from ring! Or just go with that tripple curse setup for mega defense :D

Yeah i put all my items for sale and wanted to test COC ice nova es/block build :D
juju that was my first build this league: CoC CI/Block ice nova, it was really awesome but REALLY expensive.

Guys can someone confirm for me (it's been a while): with confluxes and beacon of ruin, I will always apply a 15% shock when I hit regardless of my actual hit damage correct? Or do I still need to pass that 5% threshold making it useless?

Man now I want that extra curse amulet so I can gain 3 more points to work with...**ed: forgot I changed my amulet to add specters lol. no extra curse for me
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 12 авг. 2020 г., 2:38:56

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация