3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
juju666 написал:
for sale.
Your curse amulet is absolutely GG item and was only item i had left to get for my setup (seen only 2 of them in whole league on sale for +45ex... also tried to corrupt +50 of them with no result^^)
With the glove you can get poachers mark curse from ring! Or just go with that tripple curse setup for mega defense :D

Yeah i put all my items for sale and wanted to test COC ice nova es/block build :D

With the anoint, that a lot of the corrupt ones don't have, and it was about the best rolled one too (Bought almost perfectly bad one cheap and divined those rolls).

Is poachers mark that effective? How does the precedence on curses work with 4 curses?
"
jsuslak313 написал:
juju that was my first build this league: CoC CI/Block ice nova, it was really awesome but REALLY expensive.

Guys can someone confirm for me (it's been a while): with confluxes and beacon of ruin, I will always apply a 15% shock when I hit regardless of my actual hit damage correct? Or do I still need to pass that 5% threshold making it useless?

Man now I want that extra curse amulet so I can gain 3 more points to work with...**ed: forgot I changed my amulet to add specters lol. no extra curse for me

Beacon of ruin: 1 point of cold damage from any hit will apply chill, and 1 point of lightning damage from a critical strike will apply shock.

Now if only I could figure out a way to do 1 point of damage with either of those. I suspect that's going to have to wait until I retire the Cold Iron Point daggers.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I gave up trying to get a flesh offering base helm to craft for +3 minion gems and minion life. Any base over ilevel86 with elder influence and flesh offering enchant is way up there - they've gone from 15ex a couple days ago to nothing on the market for under 50ex tonight.

Picked up this instead:

Pretty significant upgrade over my last helm, which had the enchant, but wasn't high enough ilevel to roll +3 minion gems. And didn't have the elder influence to roll minion life.

So with that and the new amulet - and a 21/20 chaos golem gem, and a 21/20 spectre gem, and a couple other tweaks, I swapped from the Stone Golem setup over to 4xCarrion / 1xStone / 1 Chaos / Skitterbots / 4xSpectres / Animated Guardian / 7xZombies.

The verdict: It's pretty awesome. The clearspeed is significantly faster. Bosses melt, from what I've seen, pretty much instantly. Phases Shaper nearly instantly, same with Elder. Haven't tried Sirus yet, I'm eager to see how that goes. Defense? Heh... for the most part I can just stand there and ignore anything. I've been running fully juiced T16s all day, and not only have I not died, I don't think I've ever seen a hit for more than 25% of my life, and I regen that in under a second.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Последняя редакция: grimjack68. Время: 12 авг. 2020 г., 4:55:18
"
grimjack68 написал:
I gave up trying to get a flesh offering base helm to craft for +3 minion gems and minion life. Any base over ilevel86 with elder influence and flesh offering enchant is way up there - they've gone from 15ex a couple days ago to nothing on the market for under 50ex tonight.

Picked up this instead:

Pretty significant upgrade over my last helm, which had the enchant, but wasn't high enough ilevel to roll +3 minion gems. And didn't have the elder influence to roll minion life.

So with that and the new amulet - and a 21/20 chaos golem gem, and a 21/20 spectre gem, and a couple other tweaks, I swapped from the Stone Golem setup over to 4xCarrion / 1xStone / 1 Chaos / Skitterbots / 4xSpectres / Animated Guardian / 7xZombies.

The verdict: It's pretty awesome. The clearspeed is significantly faster. Bosses melt, from what I've seen, pretty much instantly. Phases Shaper nearly instantly, same with Elder. Haven't tried Sirus yet, I'm eager to see how that goes. Defense? Heh... for the most part I can just stand there and ignore anything. I've been running fully juiced T16s all day, and not only have I not died, I don't think I've ever seen a hit for more than 25% of my life, and I regen that in under a second.

I've been looking for other influence enchanted bases I can potentially smash with an awakeners orb. Or maybe just get an uninfluenced one, try a harvest craft add influence. If lucky and get elder then happy days, otherwise awakener orb. Expensive of course and makes it a bit harder to roll (Nothing really good on the other influences) but cheaper than current prices.
@grimjack: i read that too about beacon of ruin. The damage doesnt matter because you have confluxes. But what I'm concerned about is 1 damage of "crit" lightning. I deal basically zero crits so I'm just curious if I have to pass a threshold of normal damage to get the shock to apply

damn it looks like i do need to do enough damage to reach the shock threshold no matter what, which is not happening. So BoR is useless for this build and I lose out on an extra 20% damage.
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 12 авг. 2020 г., 7:26:39
"
Carlovski написал:

I've been looking for other influence enchanted bases I can potentially smash with an awakeners orb. Or maybe just get an uninfluenced one, try a harvest craft add influence. If lucky and get elder then happy days, otherwise awakener orb. Expensive of course and makes it a bit harder to roll (Nothing really good on the other influences) but cheaper than current prices.

If your strategy is to use awakener orb, go shaper + elder if you can. the gg helms use both shaper and elder. IDK if they still run flesh offering on that one though.
"
Carlovski написал:
Is poachers mark that effective? How does the precedence on curses work with 4 curses?

Poachers add about +20% more damage when frenzy charges are up

I am 99% sure it first checks rings and then top glove implict then second glove implict and last would be temporal chains on asenaths that would be ignored
"
juju666 написал:
"
Carlovski написал:

Poachers add about +20% more damage when frenzy charges are up

I am 99% sure it first checks rings and then top glove implict then second glove implict and last would be temporal chains on asenaths that would be ignored

Thanks - I could always go rare chest and run 4 curses too! Don't think I've played quad curse since talisman league!
"
grimjack68 написал:
"
jsuslak313 написал:
juju that was my first build this league: CoC CI/Block ice nova, it was really awesome but REALLY expensive.

Guys can someone confirm for me (it's been a while): with confluxes and beacon of ruin, I will always apply a 15% shock when I hit regardless of my actual hit damage correct? Or do I still need to pass that 5% threshold making it useless?

Man now I want that extra curse amulet so I can gain 3 more points to work with...**ed: forgot I changed my amulet to add specters lol. no extra curse for me

Beacon of ruin: 1 point of cold damage from any hit will apply chill, and 1 point of lightning damage from a critical strike will apply shock.

Now if only I could figure out a way to do 1 point of damage with either of those. I suspect that's going to have to wait until I retire the Cold Iron Point daggers.

Would the rotating Confluxes be enough to do the job? Even still I got flatted added cold and lightning damage onto my ring and I just cyclone around with a 6L staff for my set up so in theory this should work.
Excuse me, I am not understanding how you can have that much high dps with around 2,000,000. When I only get around 300,000dps for the carrion golem@@?
How can I imorove my damage…?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация