3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

@guns: there is something you aren't saying correctly...what you are describing is legit impossible. The mana reserve running all 3 auras, including maim attached to flesh and stone is only 89%. You literally can't possibly have not enough mana to run all 3...

no matter how much mana you have, 89% is not 100% lol
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 25 авг. 2020 г., 5:16:34
"
Drax6661 написал:
I tried with higher gem levels to get to his numbers, but it doesn't work, that's something else I guess.
I searched a lot, tried lots of stuff, but I can't find his numbers. Maybe a bug.

It is however the POB without cluster of the 1st page, nothing has been changed.

Does he take any aura effectiveness nodes? That might do it?
Hi, im thinking to switch from the base build to the non primordial chain version, but i see the pob damage carrion vs stone golems and there is a lot of differences in terms of damage. Its worth it? Now i have 1m dps per stone golem (sorry english is not my native language)
"
Carlovski написал:
"
Drax6661 написал:
I tried with higher gem levels to get to his numbers, but it doesn't work, that's something else I guess.
I searched a lot, tried lots of stuff, but I can't find his numbers. Maybe a bug.

It is however the POB without cluster of the 1st page, nothing has been changed.

nop, I haven't seen anything like it
Well that's okay but I would have liked to understand.
If a pob pro has time to waste :)

thanks anyway :)

https://pastebin.com/zT1K7WbK
@alvarohur: carrion golem dps in PoB is not correct. The actual dps is much higher than what you see. Generally if you are running specters and zombies with carrions then they will do more damage than stone golems
"
Drax6661 написал:
"
Carlovski написал:
"
Drax6661 написал:

nop, I haven't seen anything like it
Well that's okay but I would have liked to understand.
If a pob pro has time to waste :)

thanks anyway :)

https://pastebin.com/zT1K7WbK

He gets 10% aura effectiveness from his glorious vanity, and has hardcoded it onto the jewel to mimic it in PoB.
Reminds me, I should try re-rolling some and try and get better mods!
Looking for a build for new league,now playing Kay's spectre summoner, it's good enough and not very expensive. Could anyone compare these 2 builds - which one is stronger for mapping and bossing with the same budget (15-20 ex)?
@Carlovski

but yes, of course, it comes from there, thanks for the effort.
"
jsuslak313 написал:
@alvarohur: carrion golem dps in PoB is not correct. The actual dps is much higher than what you see. Generally if you are running specters and zombies with carrions then they will do more damage than stone golems

Thanks for the help, then I will try this version!

"
Ankha_Cat написал:
Looking for a build for new league,now playing Kay's spectre summoner, it's good enough and not very expensive. Could anyone compare these 2 builds - which one is stronger for mapping and bossing with the same budget (15-20 ex)?

Hi, in my experience both builds are strong for mapping and bossing. Carrion golems are very strong in mapping with their slam attack, and stone golems (primordial chain) are good bossing, i´ve defeated sirus 6 with that and 15-20 ex budget. With the spectres, there are a lot of configurations with different spectres (Redemption sentry, slave drivers etc) that gave more single target damage or more clear speed. I've played with Redemption Sentries and i loved the clear speed.

The biggest difference i think is the survivability. I have tons more with the golems build, with a lot of armour, phys reduction, glorious vanity and 85+ chaos res..etc. The spectres builds have defense layers too, but i feel more squishy. I hope my answer helped you!
Carrion golems fully geared are better in every way than stone golems. They clear faster and their single target is much higher. Sirus awakening level 8 doesn't have time to attack, and on his last phase, he goes from 75% life to dead in a second.

The challenge is, they are expensive to gear. You need a 15-20ex amulet and a 50-100ex helmet. A 30ex staff doesn't hurt, either.

On the other hand, running with The Primordial Chain and Stone golems is easy, cheap, and can still clear all content. Plus I've earned enough currency just playing the game mapping to fund all the upgrades needed for Carrion golems.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация