3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Can we use Saqawal's Nest instead of The Brass Dome?
"
Alvarohur написал:

Hi, in my experience both builds are strong for mapping and bossing. Carrion golems are very strong in mapping with their slam attack, and stone golems (primordial chain) are good bossing, i´ve defeated sirus 6 with that and 15-20 ex budget. With the spectres, there are a lot of configurations with different spectres (Redemption sentry, slave drivers etc) that gave more single target damage or more clear speed. I've played with Redemption Sentries and i loved the clear speed.

The biggest difference i think is the survivability. I have tons more with the golems build, with a lot of armour, phys reduction, glorious vanity and 85+ chaos res..etc. The spectres builds have defense layers too, but i feel more squishy. I hope my answer helped you!

TY for the answer! Didn't think about survivability, but it's important too
@ankha: Ive played both, in multiple leagues.

Spectres: can reach higher damage levels, and they tend to clear faster.

Golems: can reach high ENOUGH damage levels, clear fast, AND you get a ton of defensive layers such as absurd life regen and easy to cap 90% phys reduction.

The winner for me hands down is Golems. Not to mention the gear for Golems to get started is wayyyyyy less expensive. Without a crazy GG helm, specters basically don't even get started since they die and you can't resummon as easily. But with golems you can run basically all content on a budget and they never really die even with zero investment to minion life.

However, you are not going to be getting the 100s of millions dps that you can get in a full specter build, but that doesn't really matter when you kill everything in seconds anyway.
"
X_TigerHeart_X написал:
Can we use Saqawal's Nest instead of The Brass Dome?

You can. You'll have to fit Aspect of the Avian aura in the build which can be hard on mana reserved, but it's doable.

But, you have to remember that Brass Dome gives you a TON of physical damage reduction, while Saqawal isn't, AND Brass Dome negate all incoming added damage from critical strikes which is HUGE. That's why you don't usually get one-shot with this build, because really often that's critical strikes that one shot us Exiles lol
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 25 авг. 2020 г., 14:52:46
"
grimjack68 написал:
Carrion golems fully geared are better in every way than stone golems. They clear faster and their single target is much higher. Sirus awakening level 8 doesn't have time to attack, and on his last phase, he goes from 75% life to dead in a second.

The challenge is, they are expensive to gear. You need a 15-20ex amulet and a 50-100ex helmet. A 30ex staff doesn't hurt, either.

Well, i guess such amulets can be self crafted for less than 10 ex, self crafting a staff is also much cheaper than 30 ex and a +2 minion helmet (in this case it's relatively cheap to craft one with the flesh offering enchantment starting to get elder influence on a helmet with the flesh offering enchantment) can be sufficent. My animated guardian hasn't died since he is in a +2 helmet (even in 100% delirium maps with doulbe beyond and much more).

So you can switch to the non primodorial chain version step by step and slowly improve your gear even without the need to invest many exalted orbs.
"
_Deadly_ написал:
"
grimjack68 написал:
Carrion golems fully geared are better in every way than stone golems. They clear faster and their single target is much higher. Sirus awakening level 8 doesn't have time to attack, and on his last phase, he goes from 75% life to dead in a second.

The challenge is, they are expensive to gear. You need a 15-20ex amulet and a 50-100ex helmet. A 30ex staff doesn't hurt, either.

Well, i guess such amulets can be self crafted for less than 10 ex, self crafting a staff is also much cheaper than 30 ex and a +2 minion helmet (in this case it's relatively cheap to craft one with the flesh offering enchantment starting to get elder influence on a helmet with the flesh offering enchantment) can be sufficent. My animated guardian hasn't died since he is in a +2 helmet (even in 100% delirium maps with doulbe beyond and much more).

So you can switch to the non primodorial chain version step by step and slowly improve your gear even without the need to invest many exalted orbs.
In this league, this is true, however, most folks today are looking towards 3.12, which is highly unlikely to be another crafting league. Not many folks starting a new build at this point.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
its funny cuz its highly likely 3.12 will be delayed, so theres still a good month left in this league. Plenty of time for a new build.

That said, no one is buying my big items! I dropped the prices like crazy, practically giving them away and still no takers

**ed: sold everything at absurdly low prices...basically more than half off my original pricings just to unload it all
Последняя редакция: jsuslak313. Время: 26 авг. 2020 г., 0:27:37
I'm a new player and i wanna know what should I invest in my build now? I have like 11ex for spending, thx!
don't use forbidden taste if you don't have max chaos resist. It'll kill you.

I would try to work on getting gear with 35% chaos rolls to try to get that up. The biggest tankiness of this build comes from beyondmax chaos resist + the timeless jewel. Without that, our life pool is so small you will most likely get spiked a lot in mid and high maps, alva, simulacrum, basically a lot of stuff you need to play in the endgame to get better gear! Ofc that stuff is definitely going to be expensive
Finally switched to non primordial chain, and is totally more powerfull. Im savin ex for buy the +5 staff, but before that i have a question. Do i need to change the other primordial jewels? I have 5 primordial harmony, is better to change for other ones?.
I have seen in poe.ninja that people are using skitterbots to apply vulnerability too, is there any in depht guide to follow this details of the build?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация