3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Thanks guys, i've managed to hit 240k dmg with my stone golems. I've recently bought a brass dome with a white socket to use carrion golems for mapping, but as I switch them in my PoB build they do 1/5 of the dmg, is it a bug or something or it is normal?

Also using 7stone - 1flame - 1-chaos isnt better than 7stone - 1lightning - 1chaos for more dps?
Последняя редакция: eduaardobb. Время: 28 авг. 2020 г., 18:58:25
"
eduaardobb написал:
Thanks guys, i've managed to hit 240k dmg with my stone golems. I've recently bought a brass dome with a white socket to use carrion golems for mapping, but as I switch them in my PoB build they do 1/5 of the dmg, is it a bug or something or it is normal?

Also using 7stone - 1flame - 1-chaos isnt better than 7stone - 1lightning - 1chaos for more dps?

The 1/5 of the damage for carrion golem is a lie. PoB doesn't calculate the damage of carrion golems right. But, if you really wanna benefit from carrion golems you'll need to give up on stone golems and go full carrion and drop Primodial Chain. Otherwise carrion golems with primordial chain will be worst then stone golems from my experience.

No. Its all about the same golem damage-wise. Stone and Chaos are mandatory. Then you can add another (or more) type of golem or not, you decide. Usually, just open up PoB and check which setup gives you the best damage, regen, phys damage reduction, etc balance.

7xStone - 1xChaos - 1x(Lightning/Ice/Carrion/Flame)
6xStone - 1xChaos - 1x(Lightning/Ice/Carrion/Flame) - 1x(Lightning/Ice/Carrion/Flame)
8xStone - 1xChaos

"
eduaardobb написал:

For proper Carrion Golem DPS, you need to manually add the following to your PoB:

"
== Carrion Golem boost for ten nearby non-golem minions ==
Golems deal 50% more damage
=== Combo attack multiplier (based on others math) ===
Golems have 133% more attack speed
Golems deal 13% more damage

If you have less than ten non-golem, adjust the first multiplier accordingly (5% per non-golem minion).
Последняя редакция: scrambled777. Время: 28 авг. 2020 г., 20:03:28
Thanks guys, i actually got carrion golems just for fast map clearing, I switch back to stone golems in shaper/uber elder/sirus/etc..
"
gusgunis написал:
"
scrambled777 написал:
"
eduaardobb написал:

For proper Carrion Golem DPS, you need to manually add the following to your PoB:

"
== Carrion Golem boost for ten nearby non-golem minions ==
Golems deal 50% more damage
=== Combo attack multiplier (based on others math) ===
Golems have 133% more attack speed
Golems deal 13% more damage

If you have less than ten non-golem, adjust the first multiplier accordingly (5% per non-golem minion).

Just a newbish question.

Carrion golems, deals increased damage per non golem minion.
A build which have proper spectres to share frenzy/power charges
and spams skeletons, isnt better, cheaper, and gives more consistent damage to stone golems?

First, Carrion Golems are more consitent then Stone golems, so +1 for carrion.
And, yes you're totally right damage-wise, they out-perform stone golems with a proper setup, and with carrion you're sure that 100% of your damage potential is used, while with stone golems, even with a god setup, they tend to have some "downtimes".

But,
better: up to you
more damage: yes
easier (to setup): maybe
cheaper: no

Btw, skeletons is not necessary, just use some meat shield zombies instead.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 29 авг. 2020 г., 16:10:04
This build is insane!

I dont have even 1 cluster jewel, some cheap random 6L just with some life and resist, no good harvest rares (just leveling atm, not bothering with optimizing) and only like 5 primordial jewels and Im deleting now lower red maps at lvl 77.

This gonna be my starter in next league for sure. Im so glad i finally decided to try golemancer for the first time. Thanks man for the detailed guide.

EDIT:
Just crafted this belt, after sorting fire and chaos tier with harvest gonna be pretty good :)

Последняя редакция: Asag. Время: 30 авг. 2020 г., 14:55:38
"
gusgunis написал:
Yea, in the last part of my message, instead of carrion, i typed stone incorectly.

The reason im asking about skeletons instead of zombies, is only one.

Skeletons connected to a spell totem, can be used on any situation, and without cooldown, can have nearly 20 skeletons at 70 lvl.

They dying easily, yes. But to resummon them, it only takes a a fracture of a second, while zombies are much harder to summon them.
And that, makes carrion golems to have max damage at any fight.

Will see how it goes. for the moment my carrion golem witch is on leveling procedure.

yeah but, the reason to use zombies, is that they don't die, neither expire... you summon them once when you login and that's it. No need to re-summon zombie at any time. And you only need 10 non-golem minions.

You should be able to have 7-8 zombies, and 3-4 spectres for a total of 10-12 non-golem minions that never die and never expire, and you can litterally forget about them. Bonus, zombies act like a meat shield, while skeletons doesn't.

And, your skeleton, if dont have a 5L+, they won't do any significative damage anyway, compared to golems, so it's pretty much just wasting sockets if you ask me.
With the elemancer nodes, where is the elemental damage coming from? Cold iron point makes it so we don't do any elemental damage? I am at a loss as to what that ascendancy is for. Thanks for the help.
"
a63ntorange написал:
With the elemancer nodes, where is the elemental damage coming from? Cold iron point makes it so we don't do any elemental damage? I am at a loss as to what that ascendancy is for. Thanks for the help.

Not really sure to understand your point on "elemental damage" with Elemancer, maybe you're talking about the small nodes that provide 10% increase elemental damage ?
If so, then it's useless, we just grab those nodes to get to the Elemancer notable, and you're right CIP negate that buff, but it doesn't matter.

We grab Elemancer for
- An additional golem
- Golem damage
- More buff effect from golems (regen, phys damage reduction, etc.)
- Bonus: we have chances to avoid elemental ailment on top of that, so it's nice.

Been playing this character a lot lately. The only downside is that I can't seem to kill Sirus on this toon. Even if part of his die beam clips me, I am slowed/stunned and die. I have fairly high mitigation 75 elemental, 88 chaos (divine flesh, of course) and easily 90% physical reduction.

Interestingly the DPS in that phase is horrible from my pets. My Juggernaut downs him way faster and doesn't ever die. The oddity of this is that these pets can down the the guardians 5x faster that my juggernaut. So I can't quite figure out why Sirus last phase is taking so long for my pets.

I know part of this is 'get gud' for the sirus fight, and yet for some reason on this character, I have an impossible time tracking him during this phase. This never happens on my juggernaut. I can find him easily. It helps, though, that my juggernaut can tank the entire blast. I have beaten Sirus deathless multiple times, but maybe beating him a jug is a crutch. I really only get clipped on the last phase, and only because I have no idea WTF he is.

The other strange thing on this build is that in aside from Sirus, this toon is more tanky than my juggernaut. Which is why I am just baffled as to why Sirus wiped the floor with me so easily. It is litterally only Siurs A8 that I can't seem to beat and only the last phase, where his die beam even so much as clips me, I am frozen and dead. Doesn't help that my pets can't seem to down him. I logged in my juggernaut after having only two portals left and told my golemancer to hold my beer. Completed without issue.

Any tips? I have corrupted blood immunity.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация