3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
Lazytits написал:
"
jsuslak313 написал:
hey everyone, i just had a question for the pros who have already figured out the math...

If I am only using 1 curse, is it better to use punishment with the new changes to it, or vulnerability? I feel like debilitate is better than maim, and the dps/clear might be better on punishment?

I just went in here to ask the same thing +2

Punishment is clearly better imo.
Is there anything worth taking to put on your movement button (Left Click), Enduring Cry was gutted so not sure what else there is?
"
Boltonsquads написал:
Is there anything worth taking to put on your movement button (Left Click), Enduring Cry was gutted so not sure what else there is?

i switched to molten shell
"
KondziioR написал:
"
Boltonsquads написал:

Good call, cheers will use Vaal Molten Shell
"
KondziioR написал:
"
Boltonsquads написал:

I am using Phase Run, helps a lot with Heist too.
"
Deadandlivin написал:
Same for me. Got 15 exalted right now and I'm not blowing everything on jewels.
Waiting for Exalted prices to increase and Jewel prices to drop.
Going to farm The Primordial div card meanwhile to try and get some jewels for free.
Prices are going to be high for a while yet. First, this build is far more popular this league than last, and second, it shares items with the current meta, specifically the cold iron point daggers which every poison blade vortex guy is trying to scoop up. Add in the fact that last league was a crafting league so everyone was running mirror tier gear for a small fraction of it's usual cost, and you get current pricing. Still early days though, so market flooding should drop the prices soon.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
grimjack68 написал:
"
Deadandlivin написал:
Same for me. Got 15 exalted right now and I'm not blowing everything on jewels.
Waiting for Exalted prices to increase and Jewel prices to drop.
Going to farm The Primordial div card meanwhile to try and get some jewels for free.
Prices are going to be high for a while yet. First, this build is far more popular this league than last, and second, it shares items with the current meta, specifically the cold iron point daggers which every poison blade vortex guy is trying to scoop up. Add in the fact that last league was a crafting league so everyone was running mirror tier gear for a small fraction of it's usual cost, and you get current pricing. Still early days though, so market flooding should drop the prices soon.

True, but keep in mind that these are not jewels that vary in what they do. It makes sense that certain jewels would command a high price tag, but for a class or build type that actually requires these gems to scale any type of damage makes them a bit out of line with other league starters.

POE Ninja, even at a glance, should indicate enough that the sole reason is not simply because of popularity. IMO, the devs should slightly increase the drop rate, or increase the areas where the divination cards drop.

I see this build as having three tiers and you can't even get out of the first tier without a substantial investment. 10ex right now to get anima, 4 harms, 1 might and 2 ems. That just gets you the base of T2 of the build. Then you have another 30ex to hit T3. CIP, Brass Dome, Cluster Jewels, etc... I don't mind T3 being so high of a budget, but I don't like how damn crippled this build is without those gems. I am making due, and will plan to continue to do so. Keep in mind those jewels offer far more than simply DPS. They add a substantial amount of survivability. Anyhow, I am not telling you anything you don't already know.

*THAT* said, has anyone notices that maps seem way more RIPPY since 3.12? I wondering if the changes to chaining have increased certain mobs. The crusader mobs on maps can tear right through me. Insta gibbed. Seems like mob damaged increased. Could just be my perception, but a few other players I inquired with seem to think the same thing.
Последняя редакция: ArchAngelGabe777. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 16:07:03
I have played Golemancers for 2 years now, and I have never seen prices like that on Hardcore ... 3ex for primordial chain, 2 ex for primordial might, 40c per harmony? Have fun playing this ... I'll switch to something else.
Последняя редакция: KellogZ. Время: 22 сент. 2020 г., 17:21:29
Two Questions from a less than experienced player: How can I tell that the Feeding Frenzy linked to support Golems is effecting main golems that aren't linked to it? The tooltip specifically says minions from supported skills are aggressive )and main DPS golems aren't supported by it)

Also, you mention that the ONLY purpose of using a Prim. Might is to make the golems aggressive. If feeding frenzy works for all golems when socketed to utility golems, isn't that redundant?
"
Baden188 написал:
Two Questions from a less than experienced player: How can I tell that the Feeding Frenzy linked to support Golems is effecting main golems that aren't linked to it? The tooltip specifically says minions from supported skills are aggressive )and main DPS golems aren't supported by it)

Also, you mention that the ONLY purpose of using a Prim. Might is to make the golems aggressive. If feeding frenzy works for all golems when socketed to utility golems, isn't that redundant?

The feeding frenzy support only changes the AI behavior of the linked golems\minions while ALSO providing you with the feeding frenzy buff; this buff provides all other minions (if I recall correctly) 10% minion damage, speed, attack, and cast speed. This differs from the primordial might jewel in that primordial might ensures all golems (and only golems) have agressive AI.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация