3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Thanks for this guide, it's awesome!

I chose Carrion Golem > Stone though.
"
Boltonsquads написал:
So without Flesh Offering my attack rate is 2.33 and cooldown is 1.17

This is with 6 harmonies 3 eminence.

Would 4x slams work with no default attacks in between, don't know how to work it out properly.

Thanks

Since you're using Awakened Multistrike, it's 4/(attack speed) > (cooldown) for multistrike to not finish before slam cooldown is up.

In your case, 4/2.33 = 1.71 seconds to finish an Awakened Multistrike combo. This means you're way above 1.17 second cooldown so there's nothing to worry about.
"
lehlehich написал:
"
xDeicidium написал:
Is it possible or viable to swap Minion Damage for Deathmark support? I kinda like having some pinpoint control on minions? (I dont have Awakened Minion Damage)

According to POB deathmark gives 1-2% better dps. But everything without a deathmark will have 20% less damage overall.

Oh really. Hmmm. I'll level up Minion Damage so that I can swap when needed.

Also, in my search to lessen button presses, I found Profane Proxy. Yeah, we can't have non-golems but you can summon skitterbots using:
unequip Primordial amulet>go to field>cast summon skitterbots>go to town>equip amulet

anyways, I'm using it on my left slot and I put Vulnerability there so I have 1 curse and 1 shock skitterbot. I replace Flesh and Stone>Maim setup. Then I use Stampede with Cyclone>CWC>Desecrate>Flesh Offering.

My question is, how much DPS loss I'm looking at when replacing Flesh and Stone>Maim with Vulnerability>Shock skitterbots?
Последняя редакция: xDeicidium. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 9:30:03
Hey guys,

just tryied mapping with Divine Flesh and god... i don't know why but my life is going up & down way more than without it.

do we have to got 88% chaos res mandatory ? cauz i got 85% and i prefer playing without divine flesh, i feel way more tankyer

Regards,
"
Battosai31 написал:
Hey guys,

just tryied mapping with Divine Flesh and god... i don't know why but my life is going up & down way more than without it.

do we have to got 88% chaos res mandatory ? cauz i got 85% and i prefer playing without divine flesh, i feel way more tankyer

Regards,

you have a régular Molten Shell, read the guide corretly, Vaal molten shell + increased duration is mandatory.

Trigger it when you are under granite flask with "+%armor during flask effect " and you have a 6k+ shield for MS and 20k + shield with VMS, just manage your cooldowns, don't "retard yolo shaper ball" as i could read in an other post and then you can destroy easily all content.

"

I managed to get my hands on an Awakened Multistrike very recently. I swapped out a Harmony for an Eminence which puts my ratio at 5 Harmonies + 3 Eminences. I also got 2% minion attack speed on both my Rotten Claws/Renewal cluster jewels. This put my x4 multistrike attack time at 1.32 seconds and slam cooldown at 1.27 seconds, giving me 3M Shaper DPS.

Clear feels the same but I feel bosses melt a lot quicker - I was able to melt A8 Sirus last phase in about 5 seconds before he can even finish his first rotating beam channel. However, I honestly feel it was probably more due to lucky double damage procs than anything. I need to play around with Awakened Multistrike a lot more before I get a better idea of its impact.

Another thing I feel is that Punishment muddies the water a lot as the attack speed from Punisher buff is subject to reduced curse effect from bosses. With Punisher buff up, your attack speed/CD may be good on Shaper/Sirus, but attack speed may clip slam CD when your golems get a Punisher buff from a standard boss which has much less 'reduced curse effect' than Shaper/Sirus. I'm not sure how big of a deal it is in practice though.

ok thanks for feedback, doesn't worth a 45ex investment i guess, i must say i do every content with not a single problem, i guess i'm done with upgrades.
IGN : Shaoulplz
Последняя редакция: shaoul56. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 11:42:13
"
xDeicidium написал:
My question is, how much DPS loss I'm looking at when replacing Flesh and Stone>Maim with Vulnerability>Shock skitterbots?

100%, because you can't use skitterbots. Try it yourself, they've patched this even though the wiki says you still can.
"
shaoul56 написал:
"
Battosai31 написал:
Hey guys,

Regards,

"

you have a régular Molten Shell, read the guide corretly, Vaal molten shell + increased duration is mandatory.

Trigger it when you are under granite flask with "+%armor during flask effect " and you have a 6k+ shield for MS and 20k + shield with VMS, just manage your cooldowns, don't "retard yolo shaper ball" as i could read in an other post and then you can destroy easily all content.

I know mate i'm not saying i'm not tanky at all.

It's just that i feel less tanky with Divine flesh than without.

maybe i'm wrong but it should be the opposite right ?
Последняя редакция: Battosai31. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 13:15:53
"
I know mate i'm not saying i'm not tanky at all.

It's just that i feel less tanky with Divine flesh than without.

maybe i'm wrong but it should be the opposite right ?

problem doesn't come from divine flesh, maybe you had a hard modded map and felt squishier, the huge problem comes from your non vaal molten shell gem.

you don't play the build the way you should atm

Try what i've said in the other post, on 30 seconds, there's 3-4 seconds without shield where you are a bit squishier and 27 seconds with shield where you're basically unkillable.
IGN : Shaoulplz
So, long story short, I would like to try this build. I love minions, and I am not a big fan of chaos/poison build. ED, BV, you name it.

So, I bought some gear:

And I have some gems (not maxxed yet). What is crucial to be acquired before starting T13+ delirium maps ?

My plan is to use 2 clusters (i have already one (large 8, with Rotten Claws, Renewal, Primordial Bond, 2 extra jewels.) I plan to buy another one (the same) . I will stack some impale and in the extra jewels I will put Harmony-es)

What do you think and advice me ?
"
scrambled777 написал:
"
Boltonsquads написал:
So without Flesh Offering my attack rate is 2.33 and cooldown is 1.17

This is with 6 harmonies 3 eminence.

Would 4x slams work with no default attacks in between, don't know how to work it out properly.

Thanks

Since you're using Awakened Multistrike, it's 4/(attack speed) > (cooldown) for multistrike to not finish before slam cooldown is up.

In your case, 4/2.33 = 1.71 seconds to finish an Awakened Multistrike combo. This means you're way above 1.17 second cooldown so there's nothing to worry about.

I know it's said "slightly" above cooldown but what is okay? Is 1.26 above 1.23 okay or should it be more? I have awakened multistrike w/ 3.15 attack speed and 1.23s cooldown. Therefore I am 3 one hundredths over cooldown. I'd say that is "slightly"...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация