3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

New armor also here, bought 13 armors, sixth was the right one after vaal slam :) then 10 ex for 6 link, total cost 13 ex

also wrong corruption on my amulet

bought 11 of them , annointed all and only this one was "Usable" after vall slam
Последняя редакция: mon1620deo. Время: 29 апр. 2020 г., 12:33:33
Even with Sovereignty, I CAN hold dread banner, pride, flesh & stone, and aspect of spider but not enough mana to cast anything else.

Any tips?

Edit: Also running out of slots for spells too.
Последняя редакция: JustinKimchi92. Время: 29 апр. 2020 г., 12:36:36
"
JustinKimchi92 написал:
Even with Sovereignty, I CAN hold dread banner, pride, flesh & stone, and aspect of spider but not enough mana to cast anything else.

Any tips?

Edit: Also running out of slots for spells too.

Expensive but get 1% Reduced mana reserved corruption on golem jewels

So I just crafted this! :D
"
Boltonsquads написал:
It's not a bug because even though the Skitterbots are classed as "Minions" they cannot attack, therefore negates the "Cannot have non golem minions" on the amulet.

Seems like a bug to me. If it was purposefully allowed we wouldn't have to go in and out of town to summon them. Skitterbots are minions, whether or not they attack doesn't matter.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 29 апр. 2020 г., 13:42:27
"
lehcar_rachel написал:
Hey, thanks a bunch i'm loving this build!
Is there a reason you keep Feeding Frenzy when you're also using Primordial Might? Aren't the minions already aggressive?
Also, why the 7-1-1 distribution and not a 6-1-1-1? It seems like with all the Harmony jewels that would help.
Thanks again!

I asked myselfe the same and have no answer. I tried 6-1-1-1 and it felt slower then 7-1-1, don´t know why. The same for Feeding Frenzy. Without it the Carrions feal no so agressive...

"
Boltonsquads написал:

GZ, nice job. How many fossils did you spend?
"
Schnuedde написал:
"
lehcar_rachel написал:
Is there a reason you keep Feeding Frenzy when you're also using Primordial Might? Aren't the minions already aggressive?
Also, why the 7-1-1 distribution and not a 6-1-1-1? It seems like with all the Harmony jewels that would help.
Thanks again!

I asked myselfe the same and have no answer. I tried 6-1-1-1 and it felt slower then 7-1-1, don´t know why. The same for Feeding Frenzy. Without it the Carrions feal no so agressive...

"
Boltonsquads написал:

GZ, nice job. How many fossils did you spend?

I didn't use Fossils, I alt, aug, regal and slammed
"
Schnuedde написал:
"
lehcar_rachel написал:
Thanks again!

Feeding Frenzy is for buff:

While you have the Feeding Frenzy buff, all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 10% increased movement speed, 10% increased attack speed, and 10% increased cast
This build is crazy as I have 14mln shaper dps!

Crazy survivability as well. I went with a lazy set up, auto molten shell and flesh offering, can't be arsed doing them manually.

I'm level 95 at the moment with 5.5k life. Uber elder is just trivial, Sirus a8 is the easiest thing you can imagine, just use your CONVOCATION people! You just escaped the maze? CONVOCATION, give the golems a chance to recover.

I use culling strike in my helmet instead of minion life and its great for bossing.

The best build I have ever tried!
Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel, what to give?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация