3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
MonkiGW2 написал:

I know it's said "slightly" above cooldown but what is okay? Is 1.26 above 1.23 okay or should it be more? I have awakened multistrike w/ 3.15 attack speed and 1.23s cooldown. Therefore I am 3 one hundredths over cooldown. I'd say that is "slightly"...

I'm only working off secondhand info here but I would guess you would want at least one server tick rate above cooldown, as cooldowns are rounded up to the nearest server tick.

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9intc4/poets_pens_cooldowns_and_server_tick_rates/

When someone tested Poet's Pen cooldowns, they estimated server tick rate to be 0.033 seconds. So having 0.03 seconds leeway may be cutting it too close.

Don't quote me on this though as I am making a big untested assumption that the slam cooldowns would work the same way. I suppose the best way to test is to park yourself on a tanky stationary boss and see if your golems are capable of continuously chaining slams for multiple seconds.
"
skyscan написал:
"
xDeicidium написал:
My question is, how much DPS loss I'm looking at when replacing Flesh and Stone>Maim with Vulnerability>Shock skitterbots?

100%, because you can't use skitterbots. Try it yourself, they've patched this even though the wiki says you still can.

you actually can. I can show you some proof if you want. Well I just tried this because I want to automate some stuff and I don't want to be near most of the time when using flesh and stone. Curse is always on from afar with Profane Proxy skitterbots.

How to summon skitterbots when using Primordial Chain/Chains of Command
1. Unequip Primordial Chain/Chains of Command
2. Go to field/map/hideout
3. Summon Skitterbots
4. Go to Town
5. Equip Primordial Chain/Chains of Command

Yeah it's an annoyance to do this when you die in the middle of something.

Последняя редакция: xDeicidium. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 19:34:40
I just tried this and it actually works.

I checked to see if it works with other non-golem minions and it doesn't. Using the same method, zombies are unsummoned as soon as you leave town with the amulet equipped while the skitterbots remain.

It looks like the game only properly checks for all non-golem minions when you equip the amulet. If you equip it while in town, your minions aren't present so the game doesn't un-summon them. However, when you leave town, the game only checks for regular minions and misses the skitterbots.

This is definitely not intended and it sounds like something GGG won't have any issues fixing mid-league.
"
scrambled777 написал:
I just tried this and it actually works.

I checked to see if it works with other non-golem minions and it doesn't. Using the same method, zombies are unsummoned as soon as you leave town with the amulet equipped while the skitterbots remain.

It looks like the game only properly checks for all non-golem minions when you equip the amulet. If you equip it while in town, your minions aren't present so the game doesn't un-summon them. However, when you leave town, the game only checks for regular minions and misses the skitterbots.

This is definitely not intended and it sounds like something GGG won't have any issues fixing mid-league.

Yeah only the skitterbots has that weird interaction with "no other minions" items like Primordial Chain and Chains of Command. I've used skitterbots on my Chains of Command necro before and thought to use it in this build with Profane Proxy.
Hey, thanks a bunch i'm loving this build!
Is there a reason you keep Feeding Frenzy when you're also using Primordial Might? Aren't the minions already aggressive?
Also, why the 7-1-1 distribution and not a 6-1-1-1? It seems like with all the Harmony jewels that would help.
Thanks again!
"
xDeicidium написал:
Скрытый текст
"
skyscan написал:
"
xDeicidium написал:
My question is, how much DPS loss I'm looking at when replacing Flesh and Stone>Maim with Vulnerability>Shock skitterbots?

100%, because you can't use skitterbots. Try it yourself, they've patched this even though the wiki says you still can.

you actually can. I can show you some proof if you want. Well I just tried this because I want to automate some stuff and I don't want to be near most of the time when using flesh and stone. Curse is always on from afar with Profane Proxy skitterbots.

How to summon skitterbots when using Primordial Chain/Chains of Command
1. Unequip Primordial Chain/Chains of Command
2. Go to field/map/hideout
3. Summon Skitterbots
4. Go to Town
5. Equip Primordial Chain/Chains of Command

Yeah it's an annoyance to do this when you die in the middle of something.

Wow that seems like an exploit. Carrion golem would then be providing 10% more damage to our golems with skitter bots. I guess this bug wasn't "truly" fixed. If you try to equip amulet out-of-town it will unsummon them.

I don't know if I want to include this in the guide simply because it's a bug.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 28 апр. 2020 г., 21:30:05
"
skyscan написал:
"
xDeicidium написал:

Wow that seems like an exploit. Carrion golem would then be providing 10% more damage to our golems with skitter bots. I guess this bug wasn't "truly" fixed. If you try to equip amulet out-of-town it will unsummon them.

I don't know if I want to include this in the guide simply because it's a bug.

Yeah, might be a bug. But I wanna ask, how much do you think I lost if I swap these setup (Curse+3 and Shock) to Flesh&Stone/Maim? How much damage lost will it be? I checked it on PoB but I'm kinda dumb on calculating it but I think it's like 15% damage loss. One of the pros though is I don't need to cast the curse and it's like a perma curse on mobs and bosses and I don't have to be near enemies either.
Последняя редакция: xDeicidium. Время: 29 апр. 2020 г., 3:54:59
It's not a bug because even though the Skitterbots are classed as "Minions" they cannot attack, therefore negates the "Cannot have non golem minions" on the amulet.
New Body Armour:

20EX for the +1, then about 10EX to craft it to 6L

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация