3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
Skua99 написал:

How do I go about manually adding the 20% increased minion attack speed to my PoB fork?

Add 'Minions Have 20% Increased Attack Speed' line to an equipped item of your choice.

If PoB recognizes it, it will have blue text colour instead of red.

How are you covering your int requirement btw ? using glorious vanity removes 70 int from skill tree. Can't see any int on your gear too !
I'm struggling a bit with the HC variant of the build. At the moment I am using a shield in order to reach the 90% physical reduction without molten shell activated. Should I get a body armour with increased armour to reach the cap with a second CIP? Is crafting minimum endurance charges on rings a good option to increase the tankiness?

Also on a more general note, what are the obvious upgrades for my character at current state?

Thanks
"
skyscan написал:
"
Adislash1 написал:

or you can check my profile, it's public.

You need to use the PoB Community Fork to see proper DPS, you have around 800k per golem atm, which is still fairly low.

Check the "Golem Jewels" section of the guide, you're getting the wrong stats.

Your primary golem gem is level 18, at lv 21 you'll have significantly more damage. As stated in the budgeting section a 21/0 is better than a 20/20 if you can't afford a 21/20 yet.

You're only using 1 curse, which is fine, but your tooltip dps will be lower.

Your cluster jewels aren't that great either. Remember you want 2x rotten claws and 3x renewal.

The rest of your gear is pretty good though, it's mostly your gems and jewels that need work.

Thank you so much, indeed i made a grave mistake with the harmony jewels. And now i remember why i have these cluster jewels, because i went for the HC variant first with only 2 cluster jewels so no way to get 3x renewal in just 2 jewels. I'l keep them as this for the moment and test it out, to see if i can afford to keep going the dmg route or switch to the HC variant. I'l buy the 21/20 jewels after i try my luck with the corruption a few times.
"
scrambled777 написал:

Minion onslaught is not supported by PoB fork. So you will need to add 20% increased minion attack speed manually in your PoB somewhere to simulate Ravenous Horde properly.

With minion onslaught active on your 6+3 setup, your 4xslam takes 1.28 seconds to complete. This is still fine on a 1.10 second slam cooldown.
Thanks a lot for the help! Changed 1 harmony for an eminence. It's one of the first builds I min max so I was having a hard time learning to manage the cooldown xD.
Any tips or upgrades I should work on next ?

Here's the PoB : https://pastebin.com/uvm6jyWv

Thanks!
Can someone please check my build and let know if I am on the right track or need improvements. Thank you.
"
StrawHatGaming написал:
How are you covering your int requirement btw ? using glorious vanity removes 70 int from skill tree. Can't see any int on your gear too !

32 base, 130 int from tree (after the -70 int from timeless jewel)
Got it. THank you.
Последняя редакция: StrawHatGaming. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 2:21:45
"
Legolino написал:
I'm struggling a bit with the HC variant of the build. At the moment I am using a shield in order to reach the 90% physical reduction without molten shell activated. Should I get a body armour with increased armour to reach the cap with a second CIP? Is crafting minimum endurance charges on rings a good option to increase the tankiness?

Also on a more general note, what are the obvious upgrades for my character at current state?

Thanks

You'll need 2k armour on your chest piece to get phys capped. Which is why I quiet liked Craiceann's Carapace, because it still gives a huge amount of armour, good life, some resist, and complete bleed immunity.

Quality on your primary support gems would be the easiest upgrade. You can either down-level to 1/20 to re-leveling them or fork over a bunch of GMP.

The best tankiness upgrade is fitting in fortify. You can either do this via movement skill (whirling blades + fortfy) or cyclone + cwc + fortify + curse
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 4:46:20

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация