3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

Thanks. Unfortunately Craiceann's Carapace is really expensive in HC. The only one I see at the moment is 15ex. I'm unsure if it is worth the money.
I'm up to 50 vaaled brass domes and 0 +1 to socketed gems lmao :(

Edit: Got one with 6% increased life and +1% to max resist, thinking of using one them and calling a day.

Edit(2): Did the +1 all res one, now my res are 78, 77, 78, 86.

Great build btw, min maxed the shit out of it.
Последняя редакция: Pud1MxD. Время: 7 мая 2020 г., 19:14:55
Got to 40/40 with this build, was a nice league. Thank you very much
"
Legolino написал:
Thanks. Unfortunately Craiceann's Carapace is really expensive in HC. The only one I see at the moment is 15ex. I'm unsure if it is worth the money.

Definitely not worth it then. I'd just stick with brass dome then. Crit immunity is really awesome in HC.
Thanks for this guide. Love the tanky-ness of this setup with slight modification.

Finally, achieve an estimated 90% phy reduction, 90% chaos resist (divine flesh) , other elements resist 79-80%, life regen 1k and life near to 5k and with fortify. Although once a while i do still die but so far i love this build.

Последняя редакция: Hex0z. Время: 8 мая 2020 г., 1:51:54
Question on optimizing cooldown and APS for Stone Golem...
I went with 5 Primordial Harmony and 4 Primordial Eminence because I was playing with the jewel slots in PoB and this returned me the highest DPS numbers. What I did not account for was how it affected my cooldown on Stone Golem's slam. Did I make a mistake by increasing the number of Eminence by solely focusing on DPS numbers in PoB? My current Stone Golem attack/cast speed is 3.04 and cooldown is 1.28 seconds. This is well below the "1" threshold if I'm understanding correctly?
Great build, just killed sirus lv 6, with 0 deaths, in mid range gear.
hello all! ce pot face eu ? ca sa fiu mai puternic?
что я могу зделать чтобы был я сильнее?

what can I do ? to be stronger?
Последняя редакция: VirlanIon. Время: 9 мая 2020 г., 7:28:07
deleted
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 9 мая 2020 г., 15:16:12
"
d373rmined написал:
Question on optimizing cooldown and APS for Stone Golem...
I went with 5 Primordial Harmony and 4 Primordial Eminence because I was playing with the jewel slots in PoB and this returned me the highest DPS numbers. What I did not account for was how it affected my cooldown on Stone Golem's slam. Did I make a mistake by increasing the number of Eminence by solely focusing on DPS numbers in PoB? My current Stone Golem attack/cast speed is 3.04 and cooldown is 1.28 seconds. This is well below the "1" threshold if I'm understanding correctly?

(1 second / 3.04 atk) x 3 multistrike repeat = ~0.9868 < 1.28 cooldown

means that your golems are ready to attack (attack rate) faster then your cooldown recovery speed. That also means that they slam less often and they use their default attack instead, because the slam cooldown is not fast enough.

(1 second / by your attack rate for slam) x by 3 for multistrike repeat should be slightly higher then the cooldown of the skill.

As an example, for a 3.00 attack rate, you need a cooldown lower then 1.00 second, because (1 / 3.00 atk) * 3 = 1 >= Cooldown.

So, you can either drop some eminence for some harmony, and/or get more harmony with better cooldown roll.

You'll feel it, when you have the right cooldown and attack speed ratio, cause your golems will be slamming like mad mens everywhere!

Edit: I tried to import your build in PoB, and w/o vaal haste i'm getting ~2.91 attack rate and ~3.27 with it.

By swapping 2 eminence out for 2 45% cdr harmony, i'm getting slightly below the attack rate with vaal haste and just perfect without vaal haste.

I would say swap 2 eminence for 2 45% cdr harmony (cooldowns might still screw up if vaal haste active, but yeah) OR
swap 1 eminence out of a 45% cdr harmony and reduce a bit your attack speed on 1 eminence or the weapon so the cooldown get slightly below the attack rate.

I have the same setup as you with the weapon, and with 7 perfect cdr harmony i'm getting a good cooldown/attack rate ratio, and my golems are slamming everywhere!

Edit 2: You should definitely use Dread Banner + Generosity or Impale Support in your setup, cause your 3 juicy cluster jewels rotten claws are giving you 60% impale chance, which si not enough to be consitent. With Dread + Gene you'll be getting 92% or 100% with Impale Support, which is much more effective.

Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 9 мая 2020 г., 15:37:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация