3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

I think I've finished my end game gear mostly. I did slightly mess up crafting that Vermillion Ring as I thought it was Tier1 minion damage but no big deal I guess:

Updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/jzibqVvJ
Последняя редакция: MidgarTheMarauder. Время: 20 мая 2020 г., 20:09:50
Just rolled a new toon using this build. I can say its legit. Have cleared Up to Sirus 7. All engame. Shaper elder uber. All guardins etc. Only maps i cant do are phys reflect and no regen.

Havent even minmaxed and my fire res is only 10%🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Great guide great build.
I have been playing your build...I am at level 55 in the acts, crappy gear but just following the tree and socketing in the golem gems, and I have been super tanky and good dps!

I have a question: in the guide, you go over the balance of Primordial Harmony/Emminence so as to not have attack speed of stone golems go over the cooldown of its slam attack.

What happens when you add in flesh offering to the mix? If Primordial Harmony/Emminence are balance and then you raise attack speed of minions further, won't that lower your golems' slam usage and thus dps?
This is an interesting variation. I might want to try it out although i am satisfied with my current dps and tankyness.

BTW, do u build zombies or just spectre?

"
bigtoaster64 написал:
Hi guys,

I tried another variant of the build today.

The variant use a double global +1 amulet with spectres instead of Primordial Chain.

Pros:
- a LOT more damage (about ~2.5 times the damage of my Primordial Chain version)
- Utilize support spectres to get Frenzy Charges (Attack Speed, Movement Speed, etc.) (big damage buff)
- more life for the golems
- an additional rare piece to get some life, resistances, etc.
- Same defenses for the added damage

Cons:
- it's a ~3-5ex craft/trade, so more expensive
- need to get some life and/or regen for the spectres
- Might need to rework your attack rate/cooldown ratio
- Loose 10-30% movement speed on golems
- Might need perfect cooldown Harmony jewel
- Might have to use Convocation sometime to regen Spectres (hard Delirium encounters)

So we replace the

for a

(btw, it's not a perfect one yet, i was just testing this variant for now)

By doing that, we get more golem damage (no more -35-45% golem damage) and more golem life (no more -35-45% golem life).
We can now summon other minion types, such as Spectres.
So we grab 2 Carnage Chieftain to generate Frenzy Charges for our Golems. We drop the 3rd utility golem (lightning, carrion, etc) for a Raise Spectre gem.

If you were lazy like me and using an Empower lvl 3 (+2 linked gems) in your utility Golems links, you'll have to drop it for a Blood Magic Support Gem (So the spectres are able to spam their ability that generate Frenzy Charges). Aswell as getting a +2 Minions Gems helm.

We now have a helm gem setup like this
Chaos Golem - Raise Spectre - Feeding Frenzy - Blood Magic

We also need to get some life and regen for the Spectres, otherwise they'll get deleted by Delirium. So we grab the Sacrifice node on the skill tree.

Better option:
Best in slot would be and Elder based helm with
- +2/3 Minion Gems
- Socketed Gems are Supported by lvl 16/18/20 Minion Life Support
- Minions have #% increased Life
Then no need to grab the Sacrifice node anymore.

Then, you'll have to rework you're attack rate/cooldown ratio on the slam ability of your Stone Golem, cause it might be screwed up now.

In my case, that was fixed by replacing 1 Eminence jewel by a 45% cooldown Harmony jewel.

Then, you'll have to get some Minion Movement Speed mods on the Amulet and both Rings. (Right now i've only 22% and it runs fine, but still)

Even with after loosing 3 golems, we able to achieve a lot more damage, with the same defenses as the Primordial Chain version. Golems are now one-shoting everything, instead of having to slam 2-3 times to kill most monsters.

I ran the Primordial Chain version in a T11 100% Delirious map couples days ago, and it was struggling a bit damage-wise, other aspect (defenses, etc) were pretty fine.

Today I ran a T15 80% Delirious map, it was a complete joke lol. Everything gets deleted instanly, even bosses are getting killed pretty fast. Still as tanky and safe.

Here's a slightly edited version the PoB of that variant : https://pastebin.com/ysM4BdMm which contain the amulet and helm i wish i had aswell as the gear i'm running right now.

Последняя редакция: Hex0z. Время: 20 мая 2020 г., 23:38:57
Anyone else that's swapped to the crafted 2h & +2 ammy having issues keeping their spectres alive [the frenzy apes]?
I have a bone helm with +3 and 20 minion life, I've even annointed sacrifice since my Awakened CoH is 5 now, so I don't need Whispers.
For most mapping they are fine but as soon as a taunted map gets a hold of them, well, yikes, they get rekt by the influence mobs.
Their cold & light resists are not capped but I dunno what to do about that, boots have Indomitable army annointed also.

my pob = https://pastebin.com/EbpNxvQv
All my timeless jewel notables & Awakened CoH is edited onto the timeless jewel itself, idk why pob doesn't pick up the +1 curse from the CoH, but hey ho!
"
theta40 написал:
I have been playing your build...I am at level 55 in the acts, crappy gear but just following the tree and socketing in the golem gems, and I have been super tanky and good dps!

I have a question: in the guide, you go over the balance of Primordial Harmony/Emminence so as to not have attack speed of stone golems go over the cooldown of its slam attack.

What happens when you add in flesh offering to the mix? If Primordial Harmony/Emminence are balance and then you raise attack speed of minions further, won't that lower your golems' slam usage and thus dps?

You have to use PoB to get the calculation correct. PoB will account for Flesh Offering. You would have to manually enter things like Onslaught buff if you have Ravenous Horde anointed though.
Последняя редакция: d373rmined. Время: 22 мая 2020 г., 7:46:44
"
Vervaiin написал:
Anyone else that's swapped to the crafted 2h & +2 ammy having issues keeping their spectres alive [the frenzy apes]?
I have a bone helm with +3 and 20 minion life, I've even annointed sacrifice since my Awakened CoH is 5 now, so I don't need Whispers.
For most mapping they are fine but as soon as a taunted map gets a hold of them, well, yikes, they get rekt by the influence mobs.
Their cold & light resists are not capped but I dunno what to do about that, boots have Indomitable army annointed also.

All my timeless jewel notables & Awakened CoH is edited onto the timeless jewel itself, idk why pob doesn't pick up the +1 curse from the CoH, but hey ho!

I run a setup similar to yours. I came here to post the same thing. I have to Desecrate in my hideout between almost every Juiced T16 map bc they die. Big DPS loss bc I’m losing frenzy and endurance charges. I’ve tried specing to Death Attunement and Righteous Army - Empower lvl 4 - bone helm with minion life - minion life gem. They still die. Not sure what else I could do honestly.
"
d373rmined написал:
"
Vervaiin написал:

I run a setup similar to yours. I came here to post the same thing. I have to Desecrate in my hideout between almost every Juiced T16 map bc they die. Big DPS loss bc I’m losing frenzy and endurance charges. I’ve tried specing to Death Attunement and Righteous Army - Empower lvl 4 - bone helm with minion life - minion life gem. They still die. Not sure what else I could do honestly.

I found Meat shield much better than minion life when I ran them in my Necro build but I still lost them occasionally.
Good suggestion. Will try that next. I spam convocation so no idea how they are always dying if I’m not taking damage.
"
MidgarTheMarauder написал:
I think I've finished my end game gear mostly. I did slightly mess up crafting that Vermillion Ring as I thought it was Tier1 minion damage but no big deal I guess:

Updated PoB: https://pastebin.com/jzibqVvJ

Could you please shed some light on how did you craft that amulet?

I bought a double influenced lvl 84 amulet and tried to land both "Level to All Strength Gems" and "Level to all Physical Gems" via Alteration and Augmentation but i gave up after 1000 Augmentations. Yours has 3 perfect prefixes. I mean it was impossible for me to add the first 2 ones let alone get the third max life prefix on a double influenced amulet.

I feel i am missing something.

Later Edit: I was under the assumption that awakener orb completely re-rolls your item. Apparently it does not, then you could merge the +1 to gems from both amulets and have the desired result. STILL getting the third life prefix and on top of that T1 seems very unlikely given the fact that you already have 2 prefixes. But i guess you could craft life if you get a open prefix or you get lucky with a annul.
Последняя редакция: Highst. Время: 23 мая 2020 г., 7:32:44

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация