3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
abbyyuna написал:
What's the delve potential with this build? I'm at 100 without any problems, but wanted to know before i start going further and invest in getting sulphite.

I'm poking around at 700 YMMV. Golems seem ok at this level but there are some really nasty areas where you may run into trouble. Seem comfortable enough @500
"
bigtoaster64 написал:

wow thanks a lot, that's very informative
going to incorporate these tips as much as i can

i like reading ur comments on this thread and another minion build that im interested in; you seem to know ur stuff and im new to summoners in general

Edit: yup, 2.2m increased sirus dps just by getting the renewal and a better amulet. thanks a lot
Последняя редакция: aywan. Время: 14 мая 2020 г., 0:30:22
"
MidgarTheMarauder написал:
I'm missing a slight bit of resistance which I'll fix but I'm mostly done with my build. It's a variation of the build that BigToaster posted earlier, DPS is at 6.45M per stone golem, can hit 7 mill with a Host Chieftain :D

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/yim958XN

Any suggestions on my skill tree or good as is? Though I just realized I can't cast flesh offering with Aspect of the Spider on, will have to fix this somehow!

Can anyone explain how he's not going over in reserved mana i have a similar setup but i'll end up at -2%. https://pastebin.com/22VYsmpy
Последняя редакция: baconbyte. Время: 14 мая 2020 г., 10:21:05
"
baconbyte написал:
"
MidgarTheMarauder написал:
I'm missing a slight bit of resistance which I'll fix but I'm mostly done with my build. It's a variation of the build that BigToaster posted earlier, DPS is at 6.45M per stone golem, can hit 7 mill with a Host Chieftain :D

Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/yim958XN

Any suggestions on my skill tree or good as is? Though I just realized I can't cast flesh offering with Aspect of the Spider on, will have to fix this somehow!

Can anyone explain how he's not going over in reserved mana i have a similar setup but i'll end up at -2%. https://pastebin.com/22VYsmpy

I use 1% reserved mana jewels. If you don't have the ex for that you'll have to pick up Sovereignty on the skill tree. I'll need to get more of them to use flesh offering as I currently have 18 mana unreserved with Aspect of the Spider but FO costs 24.

Updated: https://pastebin.com/DbwZ1CQ7
Последняя редакция: MidgarTheMarauder. Время: 14 мая 2020 г., 12:29:37
Had too much trouble with my wrist lately (getting older is a bitch) so was forced into playing something less active for the hand. Must say it's fun to play with the golems from hell, first time doing a summoner build :D

Fun build!
Let’s talk league start. I know it will depend on patch notes but really enjoying this build and think I want to roll for next league start. It seems straight forward but I can imagine primordial chain and these unique jewels will be difficult for first few weeks. How viable will this be to do a fresh start? Any leveling tips?
"
d373rmined написал:
Let’s talk league start. I know it will depend on patch notes but really enjoying this build and think I want to roll for next league start. It seems straight forward but I can imagine primordial chain and these unique jewels will be difficult for first few weeks. How viable will this be to do a fresh start? Any leveling tips?

I started the league a couple weeks late, and by then the jewels were very cheap, same with primordial chain.

If you want to start from day 1, no one can really say as it'll be a new league. You can always go the usual league starters of either storm brand, spectres, or blade vortex.

For minion builds I almost always league start SRS + infernal legion + minion instability. That easily carries me for the first couple days while I build currency to get what I need.
Soul Ripper - Do you need more + max charges or - max charges (-10)?
"
Sed1tion написал:
Soul Ripper - Do you need more + max charges or - max charges (-10)?

The more +max charges the better, it will give you more souls when it's full. You want at least 50 charges on your Soul Ripper as that's how much VMS costs.
I have to say thanks for the guide, was very informative and was very helpful understanding how the unique jewels and golems interacted. I started with cold conversion animate weapon and i sincerely did enjoy the leveling process... But quickly came to the realization they feel worse then SRS as I have to cast a spell before actually getting a minion, only upside I noticed is they sure last longer then SRS. So i kinda gave up on that character and wanted to try my hand at a fireball ignite character. It was great but then hit a wall when it came to bossing as it did do the job but wasn't at the pace i was used to. Then comes in your guide, and I've always wanted to trying golems and I'm a bit burnt out from zombies and specters that it felt like now was the time for me to try them out.
I have to say ever since I put the amulet on at lvl 34 and then clay shaper at lvl 41 the build kinda felt like it just took off full steam ahead. ATM I'm very happy with the amount of damage I'm doing as well as the survivablity. I might honestly try to play this again as a league starter for next league, maybe start off with SRS & specters until the gear is ready.

So far this is what I've managed to get for under 2ex think I have my golems somewhere near 900k per golem( Besides improving the rare items I was curious about the cluster jewel setup I'm using, I plan on getting 3 more med cluster jewels to stack Renewals, do you think this is a good idea as that was my plan for the new few levels):

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация