3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

"
Aradebil написал:
i am currently doing yellow maps, and i want to switch to this build. what is the bare minimum entry gear to clean yellow maps easily, and steadily progress into red maps? 3 jewels+anima+chain is enough? How tanky is the build without Divine Flesh and Brass Dome in yellow maps?
if youre okay with keeping granite+basalt up on larger/dangerous packs you can do fine without chest/timeless jewel. i league started on just a corrupt 6L, life+res rares and dual +1 wands and was easily farming all yellows on day 1 to get currency for anima/might/daggers etc. i just swapped minion dmg for feeding frenzy until i got primordial might to have carrion golems gain the aggressive ai. imo you dont need chest/divine flesh until you want to start running higher tier reds or things like -max with extra phys as ele which kinda hurt beforehand even with flasks up. pretty sure i only died once before 95 and that was early maps coz i got blasted entering an incursion portal without flasks up while my chaos res was still crap lol.
"
Aradebil написал:
i am currently doing yellow maps, and i want to switch to this build. what is the bare minimum entry gear to clean yellow maps easily, and steadily progress into red maps? 3 jewels+anima+chain is enough? How tanky is the build without Divine Flesh and Brass Dome in yellow maps?

Started this as league starter and went easily to tier 16 maps with this:

random cheap corrupted 6 link armor (with right colors)
2x clayshaper
rares to get 75% resist (had like 0 chaos res)
1x harmony
1x eminence

had no problems doing t16 maps :D

After those i bought primordial might and made anima stone my self and by time bough more jewels and primordial chain. After that got 2x cold iron point (man clayshaper are carry items on budget 1c)
Which standard utility flasks would you recommend for this build? I can't afford the Glorious Vanity or the Soul Ripper yet, so I've got a few magic flask slots open. Right now I've got Basalt and Amethyst.
With the 3.11 nerf to val molten shell, how tanky is this build currenly? I ask because I'm playing a build that tears through 16 juiced maps and bosses but just can't handle end game bosses well (one shot mechanic). I've wanted to try a golemancer for a while but how good is it vrs "boom dead" POE style "balance"?
@Herculite

I went the offensive route and don't even have the Glorious Vanity jewel yet and I'm still able to facetank all guardians. It's pretty crazy how far this build's defensive layers can get you.
Последняя редакция: pingky. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 14:16:41
HI

Anyone can help me? I just look the DPS on the build in fork POB , and after that check mine and 1,5 million less then the build. Yea i know i'm not maxed at all but 1,5 mill dps missing.

Anyone who is good at the build can check my pob. I need advice what i'm doing wrong.

https://pastebin.com/iXwXzT1R
it looks fine other than youre using minion life instead of minion damage.
"
UmiSonodaIsBestGirl написал:
it looks fine other than youre using minion life instead of minion damage.

omg I didnt realize but still not even 1mill dmg :/
Hello gamers. It's my first time playing minion build and i need help where to go from here (goal is lvl 100 with casual play and don't feel like going specters hybrid)

Here is my current gear. It's cyclone setup and will be to the end!

Also not sure if i should switch flask for different/better ones?

Recently got my poachers mark ring (will finish it later) and used this for a long time and will most likely use it on sirus/elders fights still

I have some questions i would love to get answer and some insight

1. How does frenzy charges from poachers mark actually work on multiple minions? If one of my stone golem gets frenzy charge its only for HIM or all stone golems?

2. Is my cooldown/attack speed how bad. I have no idea how i would calculate it and i still get massive attack speed from frenzy charges :D

3. No idea where to put my last 4 skill points. Should i get one more medium cluster jewel or jewel socket for 4points (will sacrifice few life nodes)

4. Would there be other good/better setup for my flasks?

5. Should i have my CWDT setup at lvl 1 or 20?

6. Should i swap culling strike from my helm setup for something else? No idea what would be best here

7. Is Vicious Bite actually really good DPS instead having Primordial Bond worth it? If minions can survive ofc

8. Any gems i should swap? Weapons? Will keep current helm since ilvl86 elders with flesh offering enchant is too expensive ^^

9. Does ''spells or attacks have +XX% critical strike chance'' from glove implicit modifier work with golems? Does crit from bottled faith work on minions?

10. Anything else i should do with this? Going to min/max this to the end

Anyway this build feels really smooth to play with! It feels even better than my old 25mil dps impale cycloner :D
I'm following the non cluster jewel pob but there's no anima or might jewels slotted? The pob lists 8 harmonies, 2 eminences, and glorious vanity.

Do I take out 2 harmonies for might and anima?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация