3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

What is the best place to farm The Primordial divination card? I started like a week late...
so i figured out that using curse on hit support with storm brand and punishment combined with wish of death on medium cluster jewel gives culling strike. however, it costs 2 passive skills, is this worth it? or getting another jewel better?
Not really worth it imo, if you are using flesh and stone (as source of maim) then you can link culling strike to support golems.
I personally prefere maim on golems, because during many big boss fights you are not in melee range with flesh and stone to have decent uptime on maim.

another interesting item to use is buffed darkness enthroned belt (75% buff to 2 socketed abyssal jewels, up from 50% previous patch)
you can craft jewels with life and 3 damage mods (minion phys preffix and 2 suffixes, attack speed are strongest, or one with blind).
Belt like this grants tons of life (130-140 with good life rolls) and over 20% more damage (slightly conditional because 1 mod will be either if minions killed recently, or if you used minion skill). It is then just matter of getting resist elsewhere. Or get jewels with resist too, and less damage.
Either way this belt is really good now.
"
Reaperzrain написал:
so i figured out that using curse on hit support with storm brand and punishment combined with wish of death on medium cluster jewel gives culling strike. however, it costs 2 passive skills, is this worth it? or getting another jewel better?

Use bane and then u free up gem slot curse on hit and works with cold iron points.
Most any jewel would be better harmony or a med jewels with renewal / bond etc

Belt is great idea for cheap and cost effective I prefer a good stygian tho can get % life/ life / and resists as well as a abyss jewel for more life/ damage res blind on hit etc.
Последняя редакция: rageface1355. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 22:24:25
"
UmiSonodaIsBestGirl написал:
"
skyscan написал:
"
UmiSonodaIsBestGirl написал:

i went through around 600 life reforges

Don't use life, use Attack reforges. You will get Rotten Claws + Call to the Slaughter very very often.
yeah for call to the slaughter, attack reforges are fine and hit it often but for the juicy bond+renewal+claws jewel i found garden crafts werent too good.

Primordial Bond isn't good. It gives you a minuscule amount of life regen and some golem life. It does not give your golems damage. That's YOU damage not minion damage.
Последняя редакция: FoldedCorner. Время: 4 июля 2020 г., 22:34:23
I didnt read it like that thats really interesting. I mainly got it for the 25% minion life to help keep up my Animate guardian giving out fortify.
Is just buying the cluster jewels the best way to get a crafting base? I never see an 8 passive with minion damage for less than 100c, but I very rarely get delirium in my maps and when the jewels drop they aren't 8 passive lol
Hi there.

I was looking for build to farm blighted maps and wondering how this one performs in high tier blighted maps? I have something like 30ex budget.
"
skyscan написал:
Primordial Bond isn't good. It gives you a minuscule amount of life regen and some golem life. It does not give your golems damage. That's YOU damage not minion damage.
im aware of this. i get it for the buff effect to get more phys dmg reduction from chaos golem when i swap to +2 neck and lose 150% golem buff effect. with damage coming out the ass from swapping the neck ill be going for more tank since you have relatively low hp pool with this build.
i am currently doing yellow maps, and i want to switch to this build. what is the bare minimum entry gear to clean yellow maps easily, and steadily progress into red maps? 3 jewels+anima+chain is enough? How tanky is the build without Divine Flesh and Brass Dome in yellow maps?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация