3.11 | Carry Me Golems | Carrion/Stone Golem Elementalist | Very Tanky and High DPS summoner

https://youtu.be/s0lWcLedFck
a8 with carrion golems. easy kill even with lazy/sloppy play. eat a few die beams and it doesnt matter lol. wouldve been no flasks if i didnt monkey it up and stand on top of the chaos degen spawn. mostly took the vid to compare later when i make a +2 neck but maybe some here will appreciate just how easily this build murks the fight. dont even have dual curse/awakened multistrike yet either so theres plenty of dmg left on the table.
uber lab is also a joke if you want a lazy farmer with being able to literally afk on traps and your life doesnt budge
"
UmiSonodaIsBestGirl написал:
https://youtu.be/s0lWcLedFck
a8 with carrion golems. easy kill even with lazy/sloppy play. eat a few die beams and it doesnt matter lol. wouldve been no flasks if i didnt monkey it up and stand on top of the chaos degen spawn. mostly took the vid to compare later when i make a +2 neck but maybe some here will appreciate just how easily this build murks the fight. dont even have dual curse/awakened multistrike yet either so theres plenty of dmg left on the table.
uber lab is also a joke if you want a lazy farmer with being able to literally afk on traps and your life doesnt budge

good vid ty, could you do one with a t16 clear?
"
Pheyer написал:

https://youtu.be/H723H-NzQrA
I just want to add something to the discussion of budget options. A jewel like this is very affordable and gives you some of the damage of the large cluster jewels mentioned in the build guide. I am currently using it in one of my 3 cluster jewel sockets because I don't need/want to spend money on a Large Cluster jewel and I haven't been able to craft one myself yet.

(Edit: Dread March also feels like it adds a decent chunk of survivability to the golems though I can't say I have tested it extensively.)

I am also using this jewel to help with my gearing and reaching the 85% Chaos Resistance cap (obviously the cluster jewel that gives you 3% increased maximum Chaos Resistance is a better option if you are capped already). I prefer this jewel as an option instead of anointing Cleansed Thoughts.

Последняя редакция: TMYNO. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 9:29:59
"
pingky написал:
Which standard utility flasks would you recommend for this build? I can't afford the Glorious Vanity or the Soul Ripper yet, so I've got a few magic flask slots open. Right now I've got Basalt and Amethyst.

These are the flasks I am using and have been using for a while. There is still room for improvement and changes. I would not bother with Soul Ripper since I agree that Vaal Molten Shell is not worth it this league with the changes.

"
UmiSonodaIsBestGirl написал:
"
Pheyer написал:

https://youtu.be/H723H-NzQrA

Ty!
Worth it to try this build with 10ex?

I want to switch from my Necro Arc to Carrion Golems/Zombies. But there are alot of build guides for this kind of gameplay - this one here "feels" for me the best one. Im worrying whether to start with 10ex or should I keep saving.

If so, dunno where to start or focus on. :(
Hello everyone i played this build last season and i had a blast. This season i league started as animate weapon but i want to replay this build.
Reading the last posts i'm wondering if going Stone Golem isn't good anymore.

Thanks for your discussions, suggestions and videos.

Thanks a lot for updating the build!
Последняя редакция: antanaricus. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 14:18:13
Did anyone tried both brassdome and Craiceann's Carapace, which feels more tankier?
Craiceans Carapace feels tankier and I'm at 90% phys dmg reduction with it. Stone golems probably best if using chain. If not then def carrion/zombies/ag/ 3 spectres and chaos/stone golem is nuts.

Current gear: (will fit in a born of chaos soon to hit 90% chaos resistance and a new ring with +1 min end charge)

Very tanky and golems/spectres/etc etc never die. Instaphase/kill almost all bosses.
if you do go bow you can get a nice +2 max chaos res quiver with dex and life!

at about 5.5k hp atm
Последняя редакция: rageface1355. Время: 6 июля 2020 г., 19:13:45

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация