[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

Thanks for the explanation. I wouldn't have thought of that. Great guide btw. I'm face tanking all the act bosses as I level up just to see if it's possible. And, it is. ;)
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
would I lose anything if I use surrender?
Hey was wondering about your links, isn't it better to have desecrate in the poets pen and volatile dead in the 6 link set up with spell slinger?
"
samcisnow написал:
would I lose anything if I use surrender?

Well, you'll lose around 90 base health(so around 300 max hp) and gain better armour after you block (way better, around extra 4.5k armour) and some extra regen on block(from 450(bone offering) to 700(offering+surrender)). I decided, in the end, to go lioneye's over surrender because of slightly better oneshot protection(more HP) and because it was way cheaper.
If price isn't a problem for you then for 95% of content, for anything but bosses with Big Oneshots, surrender is better.
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 16 апр. 2020 г., 7:09:53
"
Aethilius написал:
Hey was wondering about your links, isn't it better to have desecrate in the poets pen and volatile dead in the 6 link set up with spell slinger?

Question that is often asked. But IMHO no, it isn't.
1)poet's can cast VD more than twice as often and give +3 to gem level, giving essentially pseudo 4 link with lvl 4 empower.(Not a bad link if you ask me).
On the other hand VD with spellslinger in 6 link is, basically, a 5-link, cause SS takes one of the link, without giving damage(since poet's doesn't have good base damage SS doesn't give any damage by itself to VD).
So it's 4 liked spell that can cast 6 times per second vs 5 linked spell that can cast 3 times pr second. I'd choose first option.
2)desecrate in SS reserve way less mana(cause it's only 3 link - desecrate-spell cascade-SS) than 6-linked VD would, freeing mana for damage or defensive auras(I choosed determination, cause I like being stupidly tanky, but if you want more damage you can us some damage aura and damage oriented watcher for it)
3)3 linked desecrate, being 3 linked, is way easier to setup - no need for 6 linked armour(so, again, cheaper build), more gems sockets for other skills etc.

Overall VD in poet's + desecrate in SS do similar damage as VD in SS and desecrate in poet's, while being way cheaper to setup and free up reserved mana and gem sockets for other purposes(including gaining more damage if you so wish)

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. May be I'm mistaken and didn't account for smth?
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 16 апр. 2020 г., 6:40:07
hey man! just got all the necessary pieces, dont have as much life as you but like you said, its pizza time all the time now

EDIT: what do you farm with this ultra tanky build?
Последняя редакция: samcisnow. Время: 16 апр. 2020 г., 19:06:01
"
samcisnow написал:
hey man! just got all the necessary pieces, dont have as much life as you but like you said, its pizza time all the time now

EDIT: what do you farm with this ultra tanky build?

T16. 100% delirium t16. Simulacrum. Shaper/Elder. Delve. Whatever)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 16 апр. 2020 г., 20:50:03
would be great if you could post any gameplay video.
"
Delpnaz написал:
would be great if you could post any gameplay video.

It would be really great if I could post gameplay video. Any. At all... But my laptop doesn't agree with me, sadly. Game drop to 10 FPS and all-pixel mod already when 60 VD balls are spawned. May be when|if I'll visit a friend with better PC I will do it.
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 16 апр. 2020 г., 21:34:57
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
Bowman8763 написал:
What do you think about this cluster jewel? Seems like it might fit the build?

Prismatic Heart is 10% to all resists and 30% increased elemental damage
Widespread Destruction is 10% AoE and 20% increased elemental damage

Sadist is important to have because this build both shock, chill and ignite, so Sadist give 60% increased elemental damage, more than any other node. Also 2 jewel sockets in jewel are must have. Best second big bassive would be Doryani's Lesson for leech until you can get Glorious Vanity that will corrupt one of the passives around(Arcanist Dominion preferably) into fire leech node.
(ignite from barrage and WoC, chill and shock thx to Corpse Pact "enemies near corpses you created recently are chilled and shocked")
Except you're using Xoph's Blood which causes you to deal no non-fire damage. That means you can't shock or chill unless you have some item or talent that allows it.

Not to mention even if you weren't, Your only source of lightning damage is low level Tempest Shield which is never going to get past the enemy's ailment threshold. Let me know if there's something I'm missing regarding this.

---

I do like the look of the build. What's the CWDT Unleash for? Bone Offering?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация