[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

May i ask again:

1) PoB for the new "variant" ?

2) and why is Spell Cascade better than Awakened Spell Cascade for Desecrate? Im using Awakened Spell Cascade now. trying to hit 100.

thanks!

Any tips on recoloring the sockets on chest piece? I have a 6 red sockets, and the armour is STR based only, need help, lol
i just spammed the 3 blue sockets recipe in the crafting bench. have a lot of chromatics on hand ! maybe 1500 ..

is this Build dead with the new spellslinger and Divine Flesh Nerfs?
"
Daibom написал:

Might be considering how expensive it was. There are definitely cheaper builds with same/better result.
"
Daibom написал:

It is. Not only the spellslinger nerf, but also the higher mana-costs. For example: With -18 manacost (both rings) and no links (before I had it linked with second wind) my lvl 20 Flamedash needs 3 mana. Enduring cry now cannot be linked with supports as "increased duration", if I want to spam it (with the left mouse click) to build up my 6 endurance charges before getting in the fight.

This was my favorite Build in Harvest (very tanky in Delve), now it's no longer playable.
Последняя редакция: Jack_ante_portas. Время: 21 сент. 2020 г., 5:50:33
Currently running this build, level 92 and have been wondering for a long time how you can have 'crab barrier', determination and spellslinger on at the same time, without have any noticeable mana reserved reduction?

The only way I am able to use these 3 together, is if I take 'Sovereignty' and the two small passives next to it, AND use a conqueror's efficiency.

It isn't mentioned anywhere in the guide?
"
Daibom написал:
May i ask again:

1) PoB for the new "variant" ?

2) and why is Spell Cascade better than Awakened Spell Cascade for Desecrate? Im using Awakened Spell Cascade now. trying to hit 100.

thanks!

In answer to your question, it's because 'Supported skills deal xx% less damage' so Normal spell cascade is better

my gears

As of Scourge league, does this build still work?
Will it work in this League again? I loved that Build...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация