[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
Except you're using Xoph's Blood which causes you to deal no non-fire damage. That means you can't shock or chill unless you have some item or talent that allows it.

Not to mention even if you weren't, Your only source of lightning damage is low level Tempest Shield which is never going to get past the enemy's ailment threshold. Let me know if there's something I'm missing regarding this.

---

I do like the look of the build. What's the CWDT Unleash for? Bone Offering?

Yes, sorry, but you are kinda missing elephant in the room)
Elephant named Corpse Pact(that's necromancer node)
Let me quote myself
"
(ignite from barrage and WoC, chill and shock thx to Corpse Pact "enemies near corpses you created recently are chilled and shocked")

So yeah, chills and shocks come from there, and yes, this work with Sadist, I tested.

And unearth is there yes, for bone offering, usually desecrate provide big anough reserve of corpses around you for Bone Offering to tap into, but, as I said, I like to being able to go AFK, return in 15 or so minutes and find my character still standing, so unearth is there to generate some corpses for Bone Offering even if I go afk and so don't generate corpses via desecrate.
(that's not a thing many people need, I know, but well, that's something I need, cause sometimes play from work and so sometimes need to alt-tab even in the middle of pack)

Also between the time Desecrate start re-casting(and old desecrate eation of corpses are destroyed) and creation of new corpses there is split second where there are no corpses around and so Plaguebringer stop working for that split second, CWDT unearth fix that small problem too.
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 17 апр. 2020 г., 9:18:14
"
TwiceBorned написал:

I know, but well, that's something I need, cause sometimes play from work and so sometimes need to alt-tab even in the middle of pack)

Lol I wish I could do this but our computers are locked down at work.

Could you take a look at my build and let me know if I'm on the right path? Maybe suggest something to upgrade? I have all the basics but don't know where to go from here. Thanks!
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
"
Bowman8763 написал:
"
TwiceBorned написал:

I know, but well, that's something I need, cause sometimes play from work and so sometimes need to alt-tab even in the middle of pack)

Lol I wish I could do this but our computers are locked down at work.

Could you take a look at my build and let me know if I'm on the right path? Maybe suggest something to upgrade? I have all the basics but don't know where to go from here. Thanks!

Well, you took MoM without Glorious Vanity jewel -and MoM is there to be transformed into Divine Flesh - and that's only after you get chaos res capped. Before that you shouldn't waste point there. Also you don't have enlighten - and without it you shouldn't be able, afaik, reserve aspect of the crab+determination+SS(lvl 2 enlighten is anough). Or I missed some other source of reduced mana reservation in your setup?
From there you should get chaos res cap, more life, lvl 20 desecrate and lvl 20(or, better, 21) VD.
(If you have questions feel free to ask in Discord (twiceborned#6571) )
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 17 апр. 2020 г., 14:46:23
Thanks for that information. I'll work on what you suggested.
The Lab, making a great game good since 2016.
Why are you using Mind Over Matter when you have only 13 unreserved mana ?

Edit: Sorry my bad, didn't saw you are using glorious vanity jewel.
Последняя редакция: StrawHatGaming. Время: 18 апр. 2020 г., 3:46:25
Hi, can you please post a full screenshot? I'm interested how your mouse/keyboard skills are located + auras + is the notification about gem's level-up always on right side of screen? Thanks!

I changed this build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/1) today to yours, want to check if i have done everything correctly (please check my profile), and then i will record simulacrum video.
Последняя редакция: nevodka. Время: 18 апр. 2020 г., 10:53:47
I have couple of questions:
1. Determination and watchers eye seems to be a overshot since you already have 90% Phys reduction without it. More into armour is just diminishing returns. Wouldn't anger be better?

2. The surrender shield seems to work better with the build, any thoughts on that? Am I missing something that lioneye's gives that surrender doesn't?

3. Blue nightmare above the devotion node gives a lot of spell block chance since we are not capped on that front.
"
Ammoconda написал:
I have couple of questions:
1. Determination and watchers eye seems to be a overshot since you already have 90% Phys reduction without it. More into armour is just diminishing returns. Wouldn't anger be better?

2. The surrender shield seems to work better with the build, any thoughts on that? Am I missing something that lioneye's gives that surrender doesn't?

3. Blue nightmare above the devotion node gives a lot of spell block chance since we are not capped on that front.

1)Build have 35% "flat" phys reduction(30 from crab, 5% from soul of steel) + armour. Due to how armour work(less and less % reduction against bigger and bigger hits) 30-40k armour isn't "overcap" against "big" hits. It's 90 phys reduction against regular hits of regular t16 mobs, but not against smth stronger.
But that's not even main point. Main point is(vaal) molten shell, that scale it's shield with armour. You don't often need 22k shield, but somtimes it's really nice to have it!

2)I answered this in comments already. In short - surrender is better against tons of small hits, but more expensive and give less hp(so worse against oneshots). If you have surrender - it will be better for everything but Big Bosses with Big Oneshots. Since Big Oneshots bother me more than regular "strong" mobs and I'm too lazy to switchs shields I use lioneyes's.

3)Yeah, that's not bad idea, but, again, I didn't have extra ex to spend at the time I upgraded my items and after that was too lazy to bother myself with it. It's good idea, really. But I'm just lazy.
"
nevodka написал:
Hi, can you please post a full screenshot? I'm interested how your mouse/keyboard skills are located + auras + is the notification about gem's level-up always on right side of screen? Thanks!

I changed this build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2642810/page/1) today to yours, want to check if i have done everything correctly (please check my profile), and then i will record simulacrum video.

Can I write you in discord? Or you contact me? (I PM'ed you)
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 18 апр. 2020 г., 21:50:15
Thx to one of the player who followed a guide I have a simulacrum video now)
(my laptop is too weak to do this, so kind of outsourced it. If you enjoyed playing this build and made a video or a stream - feel free to share with me, I will add it to the guide)
upd - also an elder video
upd - update simulacrum video
Последняя редакция: TwiceBorned. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 14:00:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация