[3.10] Volatile Dead Tankomancer | Facetank with eyes closed | Farm t16 while eating pizza*

"
aeiouy87 написал:
Your acendency triggers all the bonus of sadist when generating corpses with desecrate.

So i should swap out smoking remains for sadist?
"
TwiceBorned написал:
"
aeiouy87 написал:
"
TwiceBorned написал:
Okay. I fully made my character and (new) build is finished, but I'm too lazy to re-write all the guide. Can someone who played it and have a free time help me?

The old crab build or the new one? I glanced at your new build and am trying it out. I did the tree but still gathering the gear. Looks and works well though.

New one. Crab was replaced with new enduring cry(same 30% phys reduction, more or less), while incandensent + divine flesh give 86 effective elemental resists (and some damage on top).
New gloves are really insane. Damage of the build was more like doubled compared to previous league without hurting survivability.

where is the POB of your new build?

I love this build. its legendary (the original one). It was the one that got me to Kill SIrus A8 regularly and without any fuss.

If there is a new version....id love to try it out. Please send the POB !
I don´t understand the setup you go with boots, ball lightning + GMP + Enduring Cry + Increased Duration, Why ball and GMP?...

And I only reach 6700 life with this new setup, is this ok?...
Последняя редакция: Vyr75. Время: 25 июля 2020 г., 13:14:03
Nobody in this thread?
Nice build, got 1 question.

It says 2100 in leech+regen.. how do you get the leech to life from spell damage as necromancer??

"

It says 2100 in leech+regen.. how do you get the leech to life from spell damage as necromancer??

Look at my amulet "0.4 of fire damage leeched as life"
Последняя редакция: Vyr75. Время: 27 июля 2020 г., 11:23:26
"
Vyr75 написал:
"

Look at my amulet "0.4 of fire damage leeched as life"

Ah thanks :)

I also looked through the guide again, it seems there is a 0.2 % leech from Glorious Vanity jewel with random "revitalising flames" needed.

I heard a rumour that this build is gonna get nerfed. I really hope not but then, it's GGG. People make a good build and GGG ruin it
"
Eag1e написал:
I heard a rumour that this build is gonna get nerfed. I really hope not but then, it's GGG. People make a good build and GGG ruin it

Its a joke yes?...
With a 6 link impulsas what sould be the last gem?...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация