3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

Could someone take a look and tell me, why my spectres deal close to no dmg at all? I feel like I made a mistake somewhere, spent 15ex so far so I guess it should be more than enough for comfortable T16 farming, yet it took me 10 min and 5 portals to take down Phoenix. I tried redemption sentries, then switched to Scinteel Synthetes.

I'm concerned, because I've seen people killing Sirus with much worse gear, even without +1 chest, and yet I struggle with guardians.
So far no clusters, which nodes I should begin with?
Последняя редакция: Dimin1shed. Время: 3 июля 2020 г., 12:28:36
"
AlextazY написал:
I just was in Twisted distant memory map and couldn't get the spectres... mob corpses disappear as killed and regular desecrate does not work.. what's the trick here?

gotta be fast lol...once you get one you can just get them in your hideout. remove offering and anything that delete corpse so when you kill one just spam raise spectre
"
Dimin1shed написал:
Could someone take a look and tell me, why my spectres deal close to no dmg at all? I feel like I made a mistake somewhere, spent 15ex so far so I guess it should be more than enough for comfortable T16 farming, yet it took me 10 min and 5 portals to take down Phoenix. I tried redemption sentries, then switched to Scinteel Synthetes.

I'm concerned, because I've seen people killing Sirus with much worse gear, even without +1 chest, and yet I struggle with guardians.
So far no clusters, which nodes I should begin with?

Using a scuffed version in hardcore and i have no problem killing guardians under 1min with mods.Im using sentry though, scinteel was a big disapointment to me.
Hi! I had problems catching Synthetes, so I played with Baranite Thaumaturges. Then I managed to resurrect one Synthete at Twisted memory, returned to my hideout and replaced all for Synthetes. But from that very moment there are no corpses of Baranite Thaumaturges in my hideout after desecrating - only Synthetes and even some mobs from the previous league. Am I doing smth wrong? Is it possible to have both corpses - Baranite Thaumaturges and Synthetes so I can choose between them?
This build deals WAY less single target dmg compared to ED Trickster (obviously when it comes to clear there is no comparison x d) which is actually a huge KEKW. Ofc unless you can afford clusters 40ex each, but I think OP should state in the guide, that build is possible only with 300ex budget.
From the Sirus video it looks like you have fortify, where is that coming from? I cant find it looking at the setup.
High cost version of Animated Guardian has the Kingmaker, which gives Fortify to all of your allies.
Writer of The Other Grey Meat, a 315 page webcomic.
Последняя редакция: Magravan. Время: 12 июля 2020 г., 14:32:51
The pros for this build says it has max attack and spell block, but it uses necro aegis (so no shield block) and flesh offering not bone offering. How does it get any block?
So my initial 2 cents on the build.

Build works fine as general spectre build but to actually scale the damage and farm sirus and stuff you need the cluster jewels which are insanely expensive this league... For yellow and up to t13-14 is fine with few ex investment unless you craft own items. So I'd say this is not budget build and better go for generic spectre build unless you have at least 50ex to invest.

"
current gear using sentries can clear juiced maps t13-14 but bosses take a while. Failed to baran t15 map as he kept one shotting me 4k life 1k es and cwdt steelskin. Also I would mention without deathmark sentries act retarded and just run around and don't always shoot(tried feeding frenzy and controlled destruction) so I guess I'll move to generic build as I cannot generate hundreds of ex due to full time job.
https://pastebin.com/Yn474fy6
Here is my PoB - reaching 230k dps on Sentries with 15ex budget and 1 Vicious Bite cluster. I have no fucking idea what I'm doing wrong, but those shit spectres just dont scale. On top of that, I'm getting oneshot by everything, never before have I lost multiple guardians maps or blight encounters in maps. Good old baron zombiemancer just destroy this build with lower budget.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация