3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

"
crushak написал:
Why does the title of this guide say 50m+ DPS and 9K HP when in reality in POB it has much less DPS and half the HP? Iam geniuenly confused...am I looking at the wrong pob?

The Pob isnt entirely accurate. The gems are all 20/20 and not awakened, some of the cluster mods dont apply correctly and you have to add them to other jewels ( renewal for example ) and its based on slave driver DPS instead of enhanced vaal fallen or scinteels. Not to mention the different variations of the tree or POB configurations. You arent going to get 50m DPS out of really anything without spending currency. heres a streamer using a very similar build and two shotting Drox ( missed the instakill and had to wait a phase) https://youtu.be/ReRmec_6Cd0 . He estimates 100m dps so its definitely possible even though POB doesnt calculate it correctly as you can see the results in game.
"
StalkerFire написал:
Can any1 help. Im dying all the time because of oneshot on normal red maps I deal no dmg (im runing 4x Scinteel Synthite) now im at 4,7k HP but before that I was at 6.3k HP (no cluster version) and I was still dying. I can do normal red map but its impossible to do rare red map. I spend already 20ex on that build.

https://pastebin.com/eg9GVNMH

Guys i have had a horrible experience using scinteel. What you can do is to use redemption sentry though. Just check my lvl95 in harvesthc. Im running t16 with 140% quant with no problem. My gear is very average. The unending hunger is not needed. With 20ex you should be just basically deleting everything in the game by that time. The only thing i havent done is sirus just because i am in hc,(dont wanna risk it) . But i can do it pretty easily even. MIssing lots of upgrade. Id prob get a life gain on hit shaper shield with life. Need a better wand. etc. If you guys failing with scintell,and i did too, just use redemption sentry. Its literally only a curse and 1 aura switch. Couple gem in the armor but i can use lvl21 specter gem with lvl1 support and still rape all content in hardcore.
Guys I started with this build and it is SHIT without hundreds of exalts in investment!

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/AlextazY/characters Character name ScreamingGPU using Redemption Sentries my gear is mediocore but damage is insane
6000hp and 700 ES fortify from animated guardian(cheap version gear+kingmaker) remove him only for Sirus fight as he dies there pretty fast.
for bosses switch GMP for Hypotermia and deathmark T16 juiced map bosses die in few seconds.

Последняя редакция: AlextazY. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 8:55:29
Hey guys, what do you think about having Medium Cluster Jewel with Precise Commander + an aura passive while waiting for the currency to afford Megalomaniac with Vicious Bite?
I am wondering whether Precise Commander would work since it's only for nearby allies and we move a lot to dodge things ...
anyone know how to sumnmon scinteel ?
"
anyone know how to sumnmon scinteel ?

You musst run a Twisted Distant Memory Or Cortex and then kill a scinteel, now Raise them fast befor they disapaer !!

Or i can give it do you in my HideOut just pm me ingame !!

Did something happen to scinteel or are they fully reliant on clusters to be good? This made me think they were the best choice and assumed they weren't used much cause they're harder to get.

Was using slave drivers to level and just switched over thinking it was going to be an upgrade (I've used SD before but not scinteel) and it feels terrible. Less damage, worse clear and I feel way more vulnerable, maybe because they are less aggressive and I'm being targeted more.

Haven't gone for clusters cause don't have 100's of ex but have put at least 30ex in maybe near 40.
I am only in Yellow Tier but the scinteel are fun !!

Try LMP instead of GMP and Feeding Frenzy instead of controlled Destruction !!
"
Iron_Maiven написал:
I am only in Yellow Tier but the scinteel are fun !!

Try LMP instead of GMP and Feeding Frenzy instead of controlled Destruction !!

Started with LMP but just got GMP to try it for clearing and have had a go with frenzy too. Frenzy made it feel a little better to use but mathematically it's kind of a waste of a gem on the scinteel
Ok I now know what you mean in certain situations they use the wrong ability.

I think i go back do Slave Driver

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация