3.12 | Lyends' Definitive Spectre Guide! - All Content / Budget / 50M+ Dps / 9k+ HP / Leveling Guide

Used slave drivers since act 5 and they were awesome. Switched to Scinteel Synthite and I would say the clear speed and single target dropped by 80%. What am I doing wrong? Using the links you recommended for them. Tho I use Kay's skill tree and I'm only level 70 with 3 spectres
"
Slabbedask написал:
"
Knowledgist написал:
How do you get Spectre gem to Lv25 with this build with the gem setup on chest armor piece? I can only seem to get it to 24 - +1 on foot gear +1 on corrupts gem and +2 on lab keystone...

You will need +1 all spell skill gems on wand or +1 all minion gems on the wand :)

Thanks I saw it like 15mins after I posted it but I appreciate the reply.
Are the PoB (Fork) numbers for spectres correct? I contemplated swapping to Scintheels from Slave Drivers for better clearspeed, but with the recommended gem setup from this guide they seem to do only 20% of Slave Driver DPS, which seems exceedingly low, am I missing something? It didn't seem I'd have to change anything aside from a few support gems.

Unfortunately I am not very knowledgeable about minions since I've never played them much, thanks in advance!
i need POB
Последняя редакция: Mr_Twist. Время: 26 сент. 2020 г., 22:56:35
This is one of the best well written guide i've ever used. Very detailed, Path of Building pastebin is very neat, showing exactly what i can do, what i can change. Plenty of ways to play with this build. I changed warth to hatred and i play with redemption sentries, very very good for clearing. For bosses i go with skellies and zombies spam. Gonna farm for Cortex for top notch spectres. Thank You for your hard work.
You should look into Syndicate Operatives. They seem to be far and away the best spectre right now.
can iask for scinteel spectre
wouldnt it be better to change controlled destruction with
awakened elemental attack support?
what about lightning penetration is it good to use instead of full life damage?

so i'm thinking
raise spect+awakened minion damage+awakened elemntal attack support+awakened lightning pene+spell echo+lmp

will this do more damage?

Thanks for that awesome work!
it's the most didactic content I've ever seen!!

cheers!!

Последняя редакция: ggezthx. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 10:08:38
POB not working. I'm on the community fork aswell!

edit-
fixed by downloading zip version of POB community
Последняя редакция: Nooxylol. Время: 1 окт. 2020 г., 19:16:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация