[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
saxisa написал:
I'm looking at ledbanger. He (or she) only has one build in harvest and it's this one. I get it's not a league starter, which means starting likely with a life based VD build and then transitioning. I just can't figure out when to switch and can't make enough ex to get the gear going.

To answer your question, I rush to A8 as fast as I can because this unlocks mapdrops etc which generates currency by just mapping high tier maps. The other thing to make money on is selling stuff like crafts and perhaps be lucky to snipe certain items you need. Having live searches on items can really help you if someone has a cheaper price than others which also saves you currency.

Sadly generating alot of currency is sort of gated behind game knowledge and there is several guides on youtube on how to make currency.

I also got a chunk from boss boosting.
Can any1 tell me is there any actual correct pob of this build for harvest or guide? Might be only me but the explanation for harvest there is really shallow . I am thinking to start as life and go lowlife but i like to have some decent guide. I andurstand lot of things changed for harvest but it could be written down much better and clear like 100% bis pob for harvest.
Maiby its just me . :D
"
Maestery написал:
Can any1 tell me is there any actual correct pob of this build for harvest or guide? Might be only me but the explanation for harvest there is really shallow . I am thinking to start as life and go lowlife but i like to have some decent guide. I andurstand lot of things changed for harvest but it could be written down much better and clear like 100% bis pob for harvest.

feel the same sadly, had to read throught last 50 pages of this thread to gather all missing infos for harvest, the main post could be updated like pantheon, bandits, cluster jewels, how to craft the stuff we need and things like that, A lot of people will just see "oh its expensive, better not try this one"

i have to say im enjoying this build, im lvl 93 right now, just need to get some more gear going, atm stuck at 5.7k ES.
"
ExtasYPwN4Ge написал:
"
Maestery написал:

feel the same sadly, had to read throught last 50 pages of this thread to gather all missing infos for harvest, the main post could be updated like pantheon, bandits, cluster jewels, how to craft the stuff we need and things like that, A lot of people will just see "oh its expensive, better not try this one"

i have to say im enjoying this build, im lvl 93 right now, just need to get some more gear going, atm stuck at 5.7k ES.

Yeah the guide title says 3.11 but evreything here is for last league exeption whit some notes.
I mean i don't wanna be rood or anything if u hold up a build whit bigger following please update it accordingly.
Not evrey1 here is theorycrafters and so on.
And read 100 pages comments trough to get some idea is just bad.
Best wishes to build greator.
how i can get more damage ? i try to complete sirus and other end game boss and i cant because my damage is only 35k =/
"
ledbanger написал:
"
saxisa написал:
I'm looking at ledbanger. He (or she) only has one build in harvest and it's this one. I get it's not a league starter, which means starting likely with a life based VD build and then transitioning. I just can't figure out when to switch and can't make enough ex to get the gear going.

To answer your question, I rush to A8 as fast as I can because this unlocks mapdrops etc which generates currency by just mapping high tier maps. The other thing to make money on is selling stuff like crafts and perhaps be lucky to snipe certain items you need. Having live searches on items can really help you if someone has a cheaper price than others which also saves you currency.

Sadly generating alot of currency is sort of gated behind game knowledge and there is several guides on youtube on how to make currency.

I also got a chunk from boss boosting.

Thanks, actually really appreciate the 'how I got here'. I've been playing poe for years, but always sucked at making currency in new leagues (which is all I play). I'm still grinding through maps to get to the T15/16 stuff. Did you start out as a regular life build (a la Zizaran or ancine) and then transition once you could afford your gear?
"
PainOfDead написал:
how i can get more damage ? i try to complete sirus and other end game boss and i cant because my damage is only 35k =/

if u need some help pm me tomorrow @little_sexy_thing and i will try to help u out, i'm doing uber elder/sirus deathless being a big noob and messing all mecanics
Последняя редакция: Akagami2023. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 3:14:43
Is there a way to make this build more tankier besides getting more energy shield?
"
FurtiveGadfly написал:
When you look at damage in POB, are you all considering the ignite damage at all or just focus on the average hit? I ask because a lot of people are using ele focus, which seems to be a big reduction in damage, when factoring in ignite.

Ignite damage doesn't stack so only one of your hundreds of hits will be ticking away a tiny bit of damage on the enemy. The only ignite we need is the hit from our Frenzy to apply Combustion Support's -resistance debuff.
"
ExtasYPwN4Ge написал:
"
Maestery написал:

I tried to explain in my FAQ points 3 and 8 that this is not a starter build and instead recommended to follow for example Zizarans guide and transition later. Due to some gear of the guide being very expensive in League because this build is basically the end game meta i still cannot recommend this build as some kind of "starter" or "budget" im sorry about that. Another reason is that low life ES builds generally require some more player experience so i really dont want to lure in beginners into this guide.

Regarding Cluster Jewels and Bandits im about to update the build & gear section. So nothing is missing. Pantheon choices were already in the build secton.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 5 июля 2020 г., 5:42:19

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация