[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Any tips on Cluster Jewels (mid range, definitely not looking for GG)?
"
Exoul написал:
Hi i have problem with mana reservation. I cant go with 6 links because i dont have more mana.

I got two enchants on amulet and ring - mana on non channeling skill and it dint worked.

What im doing wrong?

Check FAQ point 9. You did not do this and this is that wrong thing.
"
IllusiveGuy написал:
Any tips on Cluster Jewels (mid range, definitely not looking for GG)?

Check ZZang's pob, it's not difficult to craft it after friday's patch.
Btw i noticed ignite killed me several times =D It was so unexpectedly and i did not have proper flask to remove it. Any suggestions?)
Just pushed to 100 in Harvest League with this build! I initially made my own changes with tree and items ( mainly just going for more damage and less ES, pushing pob and Poe ninja ) and I’ve realised the build is perfect as is! It’s performs amazingly well, Ridiculously Tanky and the Damage once I switched to DD is more than enough for anything in the game.
I will say that it’s not soo smooth if you don’t have all the ideal pieces and nodes but once you do Oh man it’s worth it!
Props to you ZZANG for a great build.
Hello buddy i have problems with Block cap i cnt get over 20-30% what is the key here?
Hey guys can someone post a path of exile trade site link to what we should be looking for, for our end game wand. I have about 50 ex to spend right now. Thanks.
So looking at my build, how do I go about transitioning to low life? What items should I be prioritizing first and so on
So i just started with this build, was playing spectre before that and changed to this since i got boored of it.

So far i got just some basic gear nothing really strong and its doing mega dps,

Where can we see the Cluster jewels which we will need?
"
Sasha_AUS написал:
Just pushed to 100 in Harvest League with this build! I initially made my own changes with tree and items ( mainly just going for more damage and less ES, pushing pob and Poe ninja ) and I’ve realised the build is perfect as is! It’s performs amazingly well, Ridiculously Tanky and the Damage once I switched to DD is more than enough for anything in the game.
I will say that it’s not soo smooth if you don’t have all the ideal pieces and nodes but once you do Oh man it’s worth it!
Props to you ZZANG for a great build.

Im very glad you like the build and had such great success with it!

I will do a feedback section with posts like this that will probably motivate more people playing this build.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация