[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
GoldenPiggy написал:
I see you added Detonated Dead to your chest? How can u handle the mana?

This is just some experimental state. After work i gonna test single target damage and compare clearspeed with detonate dead instead of hypotermia.

Yesterday i run a small test in Hydra Lair map and clearspeed was a bit faster but single target seemed weaker. Will have to verify against Sirus if i still kill phase 3 under 10 seconds. I will also try T16 100% delirious to check the clearspeed. Wish i had holidays now :P.
"
zzang написал:
"
GoldenPiggy написал:
I see you added Detonated Dead to your chest? How can u handle the mana?

This is just some experimental state. After work i gonna test single target damage and compare clearspeed with detonate dead instead of hypotermia.

Yesterday i run a small test in Hydra Lair map and clearspeed was a bit faster but single target seemed weaker. Will have to verify against Sirus if i still kill phase 3 under 10 seconds. I will also try T16 100% delirious to check the clearspeed. Wish i had holidays now :P.

even if it lacks the single target damage its still not an issue because you can have 2 setups, 1 for mapping and 1 for bosses, you will just swap gems before the boss fight :)
I am really interested to see the numbers you get with your gear.
Wave of conviction also seem to do some nice amount of damage in POB.

combine all 3 and you get millions of DPS
"
Yoelikooo написал:

even if it lacks the single target damage its still not an issue because you can have 2 setups, 1 for mapping and 1 for bosses, you will just swap gems before the boss fight :)
I am really interested to see the numbers you get with your gear.
Wave of conviction also seem to do some nice amount of damage in POB.

combine all 3 and you get millions of DPS

Yeah wave of conviction against bosses is better than a second curse because curse reduction on bosses is extremely high.

Im not a fan of gemswitching though. I will decide for one setup after comparing and go for overall performance. For normal content the clearspeed benefit is marginal because VD already oneshots everything and is very good at high speed bossing. But in 100% Delirious it could be a deciding difference. Really cant wait to try 100% delirious and compare them. Will do some videos.

I can post my PoB later with experimental setup.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 14 мая 2020 г., 7:28:54
Yeah you changed some things like gems and something on rings. Let us know how is all this working out :)

This I believe will be my final version of this build. I will be trying to get to a headhunter next.

My PoB for other stuff https://pastebin.com/Jt1ceYJ2

TLDR: VD 440k DD 700k

Going to crit was a huge boost in damage. I really don't notice the difference between having the 30% cdr on the helm enchant and not having it.
I am however experiencing a huge amount of lag, way more than when I was playing with Elemental Overload. Any idea why that is?

Also is there a better gem configuration? Any idea how I can fit some power charges in there?

Also using Barrage instead of frenzy+barrage support helps a lot for the mana regen/use. My barrage+ awakened curse on hit uses 7 mana
Последняя редакция: clockwisechaos. Время: 14 мая 2020 г., 14:00:33
"
Damiance написал:
Yeah you changed some things like gems and something on rings. Let us know how is all this working out :)

So far i have made a recording in T16 100% delirious Canyon with Detonate Dead+Volatile Dead. Map had 40% Monster hp, Gilded, Legion, Gilded, Habinger, Gilded Elder and Gilded Breach Scarab with Beasts and Beyond.
It went pretty good less than 7 minutes full clear no headhunter no righteous fire. I will upload both videos when i recorded the second and link in thread as comparison.

Need to wait for a friend to come online so i can fracture one more map to compare it for pure Volatile Dead setup.

Additionally i managed to have all my resistances at 80 resist all which means that we can have 10% less elemental damage taken for all 3 erlements with:

"
clockwisechaos написал:

This I believe will be my final version of this build. I will be trying to get to a headhunter next.

Going to crit was a huge boost in damage. I really don't notice the difference between having the 30% cdr on the helm enchant and not having it.
I am however experiencing a huge amount of lag, way more than when I was playing with Elemental Overload. Any idea why that is?

Also is there a better gem configuration? Any idea how I can fit some power charges in there?

Also using Barrage instead of frenzy+barrage support helps a lot for the mana regen/use. My barrage+ awakened curse on hit uses 7 mana

In my PoB i got a lot more Shaper DPS (Boss = Shaper/Sirus) with frenzy(and frenzy charges) and Power charges with power charge on crit than with a second curse. For normal mobs it seems to be equal in dps. And since the use of Essence Glutton i never have any mana problems at all - always full against single target and while mapping its a pretty helpful ascendancy.

I used to experience more lag on my old computer when i switched to stronger builds. Maybe higher damage calculations due to crit are the reason but i dont know. I cant complain about stutter although playing on 3440x1440 resolution.

I need more testing and data comparing VD pure setup to DD + VD. Will have to do a second video but it seems DD is stealing some corspes of VD thus lowering single target but due to nature of DD its seems faster clearing. I used 2X herald reduced mana reservation rings to still use all my auras with detonate dead setup.

I will keep you guys updated once i finished testing. Dont got much time to play today.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 15 мая 2020 г., 1:59:15
ZZang,

Quick question, where are we getting chilled from in this build?

Also, I've taken your advice and made some updates to my build mainly adding some awakened gems (now I've got to level them up) and swapped to essence gluttony because even without spellslinger on helm I found myself occasionally without mana for a blink in a tight spot.

My PoB:
https://pastebin.com/2epTwKwx

I ended up crafting this weapon after a lot of scorched fossil spam to start. I've spent 4 more ex trying to craft a new one (sold a few decent ones in between) but haven't gotten lucky enough to get an upgrade. Should I take a different approach to crafting? Is this wand good enough to slam? That crappy spell damage makes me think not.

I assumed my weapon is the problem but I'm not really that sure. on wave 19 and 20 simulacrum I'm struggling to clear and my balls ain't really hitting all that hard. I absolutely MELT all other content in the game though.
"
Standin_Adam написал:
ZZang,

Quick question, where are we getting chilled from in this build?

Also, I've taken your advice and made some updates to my build mainly adding some awakened gems (now I've got to level them up) and swapped to essence gluttony because even without spellslinger on helm I found myself occasionally without mana for a blink in a tight spot.

My PoB:
https://pastebin.com/2epTwKwx

I ended up crafting this weapon after a lot of scorched fossil spam to start. I've spent 4 more ex trying to craft a new one (sold a few decent ones in between) but haven't gotten lucky enough to get an upgrade. Should I take a different approach to crafting? Is this wand good enough to slam? That crappy spell damage makes me think not.

I assumed my weapon is the problem but I'm not really that sure. on wave 19 and 20 simulacrum I'm struggling to clear and my balls ain't really hitting all that hard. I absolutely MELT all other content in the game though.

Corpse Pact chills and shocks enemys.

Gear looks good so far try to get a Wise Oak for 15% fire penetration and get immune to corrupted blood on energy within so you can replace Quicksilver. Also i would not waste a very useful gem slot for a portal. Immortal Call really helps giving a huge survivability boost for 2 seconds linked with second wind has roughly only 3 seconds cooldown.

Wand is decent i think its not always worth to go all out for a few % more except if you have currency to spare.

Also try to hit the 38% CDR cap at least if possible (18% belt 20% from Spellslinger lvl 21) will be huge damage boost overall.

Other than that i see no issues in gear on first sight. Will have to check PoB after work for details. You should be melting Kosis Wave 20 Simulacrum very easy.

Edit: Pastebin doesnt work for me. You need to make a new one.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 15 мая 2020 г., 2:44:10
"
clockwisechaos написал:

Nice, two questions :

Don't see the reason you check Frenzy charge on your pob ?
How are you able to reserve everything ?

Thanks !
Hi/ I noticed you placed Detonate dead instead of hypothermia. I couldnt handle the mana reserve.how did u do it? And I cannot inspect your profile anymore:D

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация