[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
clockwisechaos написал:

This I believe will be my final version of this build. I will be trying to get to a headhunter next.

My PoB for other stuff https://pastebin.com/Jt1ceYJ2

TLDR: VD 440k DD 700k

Going to crit was a huge boost in damage. I really don't notice the difference between having the 30% cdr on the helm enchant and not having it.
I am however experiencing a huge amount of lag, way more than when I was playing with Elemental Overload. Any idea why that is?

Also is there a better gem configuration? Any idea how I can fit some power charges in there?

Also using Barrage instead of frenzy+barrage support helps a lot for the mana regen/use. My barrage+ awakened curse on hit uses 7 mana

How did u manage the mana reserve with 3x spellslingers + anger+herald+dicipline+zaelatory?
Hey I would just like to say thanks for the build. Enjoying it quite alot. Im just wondering what I should go for next?

Here is my character https://pastebin.com/xQygacsW

as of now only got about 2 ex laying around but farming up currency is no problem. thanks for any help :)

Small update. crafted cannot be frozen on my boots, and used catalysts on amulet to 20 quality
Последняя редакция: op77. Время: 15 мая 2020 г., 8:15:31
"
Dudekroc написал:

Don't see the reason you check Frenzy charge on your pob ?
How are you able to reserve everything ?

Thanks !

Frenzy creates Frenzy charges therefore we use Frenzy for our main attack its better than second curse against bosses!

Can you be more specific what you mean with "reserve everything" and where you see a problem?

"
GoldenPiggy написал:
Hi/ I noticed you placed Detonate dead instead of hypothermia. I couldnt handle the mana reserve.how did u do it? And I cannot inspect your profile anymore:D

I hide my profile from time to time when im tinkering about new builds or buildsetup

I replaced my rings with two rings that have buff effect + herald mana reservation and changed Assassination annointment with Charisma this worked to have Detonate dead instead of Hypotermia.
Note: this setup was just for testing.

"
op77 написал:
Hey I would just like to say thanks for the build. Enjoying it quite alot. Im just wondering what I should go for next?

Here is my character https://pastebin.com/xQygacsW

as of now only got about 2 ex laying around but farming up currency is no problem. thanks for any help :)

Small update. crafted cannot be frozen on my boots, and used catalysts on amulet to 20 quality

Wand should be easily upgraded and one ring has the wrong mod. Look for Buff effect / fire damage on both rings.

2+ On Shield can be good damage but dunno how expensive it is in league currently.

Aim for 20% CDR on Belt then you manage to hit 69% CDR cap.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 15 мая 2020 г., 14:04:09
Alright thanks and yea I know about the rings. just cant afford them right now. Thanks for your reply
"
zzang написал:
"
Standin_Adam написал:
ZZang,

Quick question, where are we getting chilled from in this build?

Also, I've taken your advice and made some updates to my build mainly adding some awakened gems (now I've got to level them up) and swapped to essence gluttony because even without spellslinger on helm I found myself occasionally without mana for a blink in a tight spot.

My PoB:
https://pastebin.com/2epTwKwx

I ended up crafting this weapon after a lot of scorched fossil spam to start. I've spent 4 more ex trying to craft a new one (sold a few decent ones in between) but haven't gotten lucky enough to get an upgrade. Should I take a different approach to crafting? Is this wand good enough to slam? That crappy spell damage makes me think not.

I assumed my weapon is the problem but I'm not really that sure. on wave 19 and 20 simulacrum I'm struggling to clear and my balls ain't really hitting all that hard. I absolutely MELT all other content in the game though.

Corpse Pact chills and shocks enemys.

Gear looks good so far try to get a Wise Oak for 15% fire penetration and get immune to corrupted blood on energy within so you can replace Quicksilver. Also i would not waste a very useful gem slot for a portal. Immortal Call really helps giving a huge survivability boost for 2 seconds linked with second wind has roughly only 3 seconds cooldown.

Wand is decent i think its not always worth to go all out for a few % more except if you have currency to spare.

Also try to hit the 38% CDR cap at least if possible (18% belt 20% from Spellslinger lvl 21) will be huge damage boost overall.

Other than that i see no issues in gear on first sight. Will have to check PoB after work for details. You should be melting Kosis Wave 20 Simulacrum very easy.

Edit: Pastebin doesnt work for me. You need to make a new one.

Sorry about the PoB link. I must have pasted it wrong. This should work:
https://pastebin.com/7maYgXxa

So my average hit of Volatile is SO MUCH lower than yours. I was wondering if there is one significant thing thats cuasing it or if its just smaller increases on each piece of gear thats contributing to that. Right now, im working on getting the 20% belt and spellslinger enchant on helm. Got to save about 50-60 ex for that. If you see any other glaring mistakes let me know.

P.S. I only had portal in there because I was spamming maps and I don't feel like I need immortal call for that.

Once again thanks for your time and all the help. Absolutely in love with this build.
Последняя редакция: Standin_Adam. Время: 15 мая 2020 г., 17:14:35
Yea this build is a beast
zzang did a great job here
Enjoying it so much.
since I was lucky enough to have found a voices, Can you find a way to insert it?

PS 5 passive skill

ty
Yop,

Tested with Detonate Dead + VD on spellslinger (because I could afford the enchant of spellsplinger reservation, only 5 ex, when the one with cdr reduction is at 50 ex actually...)

It's good. Very good, mapping, and bossing are easier everything melt. I did Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder without dying. Sirus 8 I died, but I killed him, and I'm very bad at this fight (only 3rd times I tried him). Simulacrum 20 is a joke most of the times unless there is mod reducing fire damage taken by mobs (then it's possible, but I died a few times to kosis or big spawning pack). I can basically stand in the middle, even in waves 20.

100% Delirium T16 map can be done, but I have to be careful, and imo, it takes too much times to be profitable. Better do a bunch of 60% summit, easy and clean.

Thanks a lot, Zzang and Clockwise chaos, definitily bring my character up.

Here's my POB : https://pastebin.com/ALPJ2dfg (510K on detonate, and 319K on each ball of VD, 7K4 shield, one cluster jewel, fire/cold resist at 75, lightning at 76 and chaos at 0).

It is a really fun build to play, the gameplay is active and smooth. I had a blast all the league with it. Almost certain you could league start with it easily, and get to T8 map with no investment apart from a tabula and good (but not greats) rares items.

so gotten this far from yesterday. now saving up for another ring with both the good mods, what next? cinderswallow?
Последняя редакция: op77. Время: 16 мая 2020 г., 10:10:48
"
Dudekroc написал:
Yop,

Tested with Detonate Dead + VD on spellslinger (because I could afford the enchant of spellsplinger reservation, only 5 ex, when the one with cdr reduction is at 50 ex actually...)

It's good. Very good, mapping, and bossing are easier everything melt. I did Shaper, Elder, Uber Elder without dying. Sirus 8 I died, but I killed him, and I'm very bad at this fight (only 3rd times I tried him). Simulacrum 20 is a joke most of the times unless there is mod reducing fire damage taken by mobs (then it's possible, but I died a few times to kosis or big spawning pack). I can basically stand in the middle, even in waves 20.

100% Delirium T16 map can be done, but I have to be careful, and imo, it takes too much times to be profitable. Better do a bunch of 60% summit, easy and clean.

Thanks a lot, Zzang and Clockwise chaos, definitily bring my character up.

Here's my POB : https://pastebin.com/ALPJ2dfg (510K on detonate, and 319K on each ball of VD, 7K4 shield, one cluster jewel, fire/cold resist at 75, lightning at 76 and chaos at 0).

It is a really fun build to play, the gameplay is active and smooth. I had a blast all the league with it. Almost certain you could league start with it easily, and get to T8 map with no investment apart from a tabula and good (but not greats) rares items.

how can you have all auras and detonate dead on spellslinger? I have same equipment and mana is a problem to be reserved.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация