[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
dragonpowi написал:
"
How do you manage to sustain righteous fire with this build?

You dont. You should only use VAAL righteous fire for bonus dmg on hard fight.

It's possible to sustain righteous fire with Essence Glutton and high ES leech
Any chance you could take a quick look at my character and suggest some improvements?
https://pastebin.com/UjmrDFYD

Damage seems to be lacking a bit and my ES is considerably lower than yours (as well as regen)
"
resisnex написал:
"
dragonpowi написал:
"
How do you manage to sustain righteous fire with this build?

You dont. You should only use VAAL righteous fire for bonus dmg on hard fight.

It's possible to sustain righteous fire with Essence Glutton and high ES leech

Ik its possible but is that even worth to do that on this build lol?
so how hard is to get this enchant? :D worth running labs?
"
dragonpowi написал:

If you reached lvl 100 or a lvl where you decided to stop lvling you can activate RF + Vaal RF and go ham on a map or simply melt a boss in seconds

With the gear from this guide you can reach positive regen with RF just with flasks up while in combat (Essence Glutton active).
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 13:08:45
Anyone can help me fix my survivability? I'm not getting enough ES leech despite having Thaumophage, Soulthief and Mystical Ward allocated

https://pastebin.com/g6gvpmwB

Offering 1ex to anyone who can help me out
Loving this build, and this league is god tier for making near mirror tier for cheap.
Скрытый текст

Damage could be a bit better, but survivability is excellent at 9600es.
"
Anyone can help me fix my survivability? I'm not getting enough ES leech despite having Thaumophage, Soulthief and Mystical Ward allocated

To start from looking at this.

The helm needs a much higher roll, you are at 10, it can go to 21.

The belt does nothing for your ES pool

The gloves you should aim for 130+ roll on ES.

Get "Energy from Naught" small cluster jewels for the 100 base es

It also looks like you are not cold or fire res capped.

You should sell that bottled faith, and upgrade your other gear parts.
Последняя редакция: Insaniack. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 14:06:49
"
aldayus написал:

Hey hey !
A few easy steps for you for more survivability.

1.Swap your Small Cluster Jewels for some with "Energy from Naught" on it for Flat 100ES+ - you can try to get some Mods like Dex/STR aswell on them easy. And get the 2. Jewel Socket for 2. Small Cluster + the 2Point Jewel in top of the Witch asap.

2. Get some decent EnergyShield Boots with Movementspeed and Resistances

3. Same for Gloves - dont force Fingerless Gloves - ES+Survive > DMG (if you have the currency spent it on maybe Unnerve Gloves or/and CDR Boots)

4. Get a Belt with some ES ;) you dont need any Flat Life if you lock it away anyways :) Decent Crystal Belt or even Crusader with CDR for big Money!

4. I dont know if this is correct but you have 2 Empty Jewel sockets in the POB +(one for 2 points at Witch) - grab some with max ES% + Spelldmg + Crit Multi - Decent ones are around 30c

5. For very good ES Leech try to get an Watchers Eye with ES on Hit while affected by Discipline.

6. For Medium Cluster you can go for Stalwart Commander/Precise Commander(expensive) or cheaper version Stalwart Commander/Vengeful Commander

PS: if you have more questions just send a ingame msg to "Aussengelaender"

Greetings !

"
zzang написал:
"
dragonpowi написал:

If you reached lvl 100 or a lvl where you decided to stop lvling you can activate RF + Vaal RF and go ham on a map or simply melt a boss in seconds

With the gear from this guide you can reach positive regen with RF just with flasks up while in combat (Essence Glutton active).

Hmm that right didnt think about lv 100 where you dont really care if you die

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация