[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Some nice contributor pointed out that there was a small error in the front page in the gear section where i accidentally linked 2X

but one flask was supposed to be

I have corrected that in the gear section.

Edit:

So guys i just got messaged that there is a new UNDISPUTED Wand in town with best PRICE for fee.

Service >>>> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2899294

My DPS skyrocketed to 900k Volatile Dead Boss = Shaper DPS from 800k although my old wand is pretty sick already.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 15:37:06
"
Insaniack написал:
Loving this build, and this league is god tier for making near mirror tier for cheap.
Скрытый текст

Damage could be a bit better, but survivability is excellent at 9600es.

how much u spend to craf wand ?
thanks all
Последняя редакция: er_actionslayer. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 15:56:49
"
dragonpowi написал:
"
er_actionslayer написал:
game lagging with 30-45 fps on my pc with ryzen 3600 16gb ram 3733mgz 970 gtx. cant play with vd+dd...

Did you try stygian vd mtx? Alot of people have lag without this mtx (which is stupid lol) but personally i can play with no mtx fine. Gtx 1070 i7 8700k

pay to win :D
Последняя редакция: er_actionslayer. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 15:56:17
"
zzang написал:
Some nice contributor pointed out that there was a small error in the front page in the gear section where i accidentally linked 2X

Edit:

So guys i just got messaged that there is a new UNDISPUTED Wand in town with best PRICE for fee.

My DPS skyrocketed to 900k Volatile Dead Boss = Shaper DPS from 800k although my old wand is pretty sick already.

Looks like that wand would cost about 70-75ex to craft deterministically once fire damage is locked, assuming you don't get scammed. End of league goal confirmed!
"
zzang написал:

Edit:

If anyone would like a service on this wand feel free to msg me. Its 1 off perfect for flat, and 30q vs lower rolled flat and 28q.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2899356
Последняя редакция: BreachMain. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 16:55:08
"
YukitoEiri написал:
Who can give a good craft guide? I have never been involved in crafting and I just can’t figure out how to craft a good wand for yourself = (

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/hllads/making_gg_weapons_for_cheap_with_harvest_fracture/?sort=new
Example with a VD Spellslinger wand:

Start with Imbued Wand base
Deafening Essence of Anger for flat fire damage, fracture prefix 3 times on average. Cost 2 ex.
Spam Deafening Essence of Woe for spell damage, look for no 3rd prefix or prefix that can be removed by harvest and is not caster. Look for empty suffix or suffix that can be removed by itself. Can also gamble with annul here, worst case use another essence. The goal is to isolate the 2 essence mods, which you can do with annul, wipe suffix, or harvest remove. Optional: divine the spell damage roll here. Cost 4 ex.
Multimod, fill suffix with non-fire mods. Cost 2 ex.
Augment fire, add / remove fire until +1 fire gems or high added fire damage to spells (~30% chance, ~50% if fire added as chaos is OK too). Cost 2 ex.
Remove metamod, craft local crit.
Augment crit 2x, this guarantees spell crit and crit multi. The crit multi tier is RNG because rerolling crit is too expensive to be worth it. It costs 1 ex for add / remove crit and chance of getting crit multi is 1/3, so ~3 ex per reroll. Augment crit is 1 ex each, so 2 ex total.
Craft prefixes can't be modified, add / remove caster mod to reroll the spell crit. 2 ex for metamod, 20% chance to hit T1 or T2 spell crit. Add / remove caster is 50c, so 2 ex here.
Optional: divine suffixes.
Craft trigger socketed spells, craft complete.
Последняя редакция: DeusVultz. Время: 7 июля 2020 г., 16:43:07

Got this wierd wand :)) was wondering what to swap Flammability for in the socket??? Any ideas?
I bought a crystel belt base tonight and made this in harvest:

I think it looks good? How can I craft CDR on it? Or is that not an option?
"
Protax010 написал:
I bought a crystel belt base tonight and made this in harvest:

I think it looks good? How can I craft CDR on it? Or is that not an option?

I would have started with a belt with T1 CDR. I think you're only option is to craft 12% CDR, if you have an open suffix. But you're probably better off starting over, TBH.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация