[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Posted on the wrong thread, sorry!

Последняя редакция: Krickit17. Время: 9 июля 2020 г., 8:43:47
I've been playing non crit llvd dd ss and I'm thinking about switching to this build instead. Can I use my cooldown reduction helmet still? I assume not but I'm not quite sure. Typing from phone, if anyone could check my profile (its open) and give some transition tips I would greatly appreciate it.
Hi guys,

anyone can check my build i have 300k dps in pob. Can you give me advice what is big upgrade ?

atm I running labs for head enchant because I got another one double buffed ring

Thanks!

https://pastebin.com/6gZD3MKC
hey, thanks a lot for the detailled guide. iam enjoying the build so far and had with it my first uberelders this league.

but iam a bit struggling the dps. is there anything essential iam missing?
Does this build crit at all? I've never seen tailwind proc ever lol
Hello,

First of all, awesome build, I'm trying it out in the harvest league.

I was wondering, since you use only 3 skill gems in your gloves, could you not use Vixen's entrapment, with an Assassin's mark, or elemental weakness, to buff even more your dps ? I guess you would lose maybe 700ES, but since the gloves are also cheap, you can probably get a +1% spell crit chance corruption.

In addition, if you are in need of more survivability,I guess you could socket in a defensive curse.

I guess the energy shield leech from the gloves would even allow to look for another notable in the cluster jewel, but that would make Hexproof maps difficult.
"
CramerTheGreat написал:
Does this build crit at all? I've never seen tailwind proc ever lol

Since your balls are triggered they can't proc Tailwind you have to proc with your Frenzy. Have to be aiming at the mobs when attacking to proc it.

"
I was wondering, since you use only 3 skill gems in your gloves, could you not use Vixen's entrapment, with an Assassin's mark, or elemental weakness, to buff even more your dps ?

I don't think you can trigger triggers that way so you'd have to put curse on hit linked to your frenzy which there's no room for or switch to selfcasting Flammability/Assmark which feels bad.

Could link Frenzy-Barrage-Awakened Curse on Hit-Whatever Curse, use an assmark ring in place of one Circle of Anguish, put combustion on wave of conviction, and double curse.

That's not great though. 1/3 curse effectiveness on anything that matters and your combustion debuff would only hit when your wave of conviction hits every 4 seconds or whatever. And you lose the power charges. You're probably still losing DPS that way.
Последняя редакция: DiabloImmoral. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 14:17:07
Guess I'm just going to have to delete my char and start over, as I'm at lvl 46, it's going to take all of 46 regrets to spec into something else until I get to lvl 80 so I can run this build.
Hello, great build,

but currently I am struggling at the endgame bosses like Sirus, I wasn't even able to kill Minotaur. I am using a slightly changed build version, where I took the Sanctuary cluster and Glancing Blows in order to reach the 75/75 block and elemental resists cap. Maybe this is the problem? It feels, like I am badly missing some kind of survivability. Maybe its the gear, I don't have a clue. Damage feels not great as in the original build, but ok. Could you please check my build and point me where to improve?

https://pastebin.com/Pc0CCgEj

P.S. Also one issue is the mess on the screen due to 1000000 exploding vd balls and the other one is lack of light in underground areas. How do you deal with it guys? Do you take the light based on es tree node?

Thanks
Последняя редакция: babutian. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 16:06:45
Can someone check my char and tell me , what to upgrade ? :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация