[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
zxfx написал:
"
BreachMain написал:
If you have enough damage, I'd suggest replacing conc for body swap for speed clearing. Just swap in conc for conq/sirus

Nah, Bodyswap is gameplay changing skill and I don't like it. But awakened aoe looks very strong for me.

We discussed it day earlier

"
zzang написал:
"
ExtasYPwN4Ge написал:
"
resisnex написал:
You do not need second wind to be the wind
https://youtu.be/lrW6i-6Toe8

Some fun to our build

holy shit, thats actually sick, improved my mapping speed by a lot :D

I tried it already i think somewhere between page 30 and 50 i think. The essence of the test was: bodyswap can be decent for mapping but you pay a price of losing control of your character. It results in horrible deaths in endgame 100% delirium content. But for normal maps its okay personally i prefer more control over character but its fine for normal mapping to go body swap for the remaining life reservation.
question regarding doryani's lesson vs thaumophage, which one gives better leeching? I have thaumophage but the ES leech (779 ES leech per hit) seems so slow compared to as if I had 0.4% fire dmg leeched as life with inpulsa build.

Thanks
"
ntpphong написал:
question regarding doryani's lesson vs thaumophage, which one gives better leeching? I have thaumophage but the ES leech (779 ES leech per hit) seems so slow compared to as if I had 0.4% fire dmg leeched as life with inpulsa build.

Thanks

You will instantly hit leech cap with either one and Ghost Reaver should make the amount leeched per second equivalent.

It would be interesting if damage leeched as life gets a secret doubling from Ghost Reaver (if you were leeching life you'd leech at the higher maximum recovery per second that life leech gives, then when Ghost Reaver applies it doubles it.) Sounds like a bug if it does work that way. Anyone ever test this?

If you're talking about the Inpulsa build though I think your better recovery probably came from The Surrender or a different life gain on block shield.
Hello

I was wondering about levelling this build, which nodes do I go for first? Levelling trees would be nice.

Also, is it ok to level this with 2 Poet Pens untill I get all the gear? I'm kinda broke at the mo.
Последняя редакция: sqvirel. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 5:28:41
Estimated cost of t16 starter this league?
"
sqvirel написал:
Hello

I was wondering about levelling this build, which nodes do I go for first? Levelling trees would be nice.

Also, is it ok to level this with 2 Poet Pens untill I get all the gear? I'm kinda broke at the mo.

look previous page.

This LL version is not for leveling. Use another version till you reach 90+ lvl to respec LL (for example Zizaran's life VD)
To be comfortable in T16s? 4.3ex 6L Shav's, Chayula with Charisma anoint ~225c, 40c wand. 6ex or so.

You can slum it and go glass cannon with a 25c 6L Solaris Lorica that your color yourself and non-anointed Presence of Chayula and skip one of the auras so you don't need the anoint and run around with 4k ES and spec Elemental Overload until you're geared if you want to punish yourself.
What would be the minimum viable level to run this build? I'm sitting at low 70's on a spectre build at the moment. I'm not particularly enjoying the build, so I wanted to try out a VD+DD build, but I don't really want to respec to Ziz's life build for 10 levels then respec again to this LL build, so just wondering how much I should level up.

I've got roughly 10ex to spend, FYI.
Последняя редакция: Toki_Skwig. Время: 8 июля 2020 г., 9:27:37
"
Toki_Skwig написал:
What would be the minimum viable level to run this build? I'm sitting at low 70's on a spectre build at the moment. I'm not particularly enjoying the build, so I wanted to try out a VD+DD build, but I don't really want to respec to Ziz's life build for 10 levels then respec again to this LL build, so just wondering how much I should level up.

I've got roughly 10ex to spend, FYI.

80 should be fine, i switched at 72, had some problems until 80, but after 80 it went smooth
Hey, can someone check my character and help me with my survivability? I have insane dmg and 8.4k es but i get even fucking rekt on t14 maps.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация