[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hey question guys, im currently lv 82 and im not sure what i should focus on the passive tree.

I have like 7.3k ES, should i go for the crit ?

this is my current gear

I am dying to physical reflect sometimes. Am I doing something wrong or is this supposed to happen?
Anyone can share how the build can deal with porcupines? I'm using bodyswap which helps with clear alot but occasionally will end up in porcupines and rip... making it impossible to level further.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
For Wave of Conviction you might as well level it up. It does a little damage on its own and your own Frenzy will kill you in phys reflect maps anyways. Sextant the reflect away or just skip all reflect maps.

For porcupines you're kind of stuck hoping your ES pool + cinderswallow recovery + regen + leech to keep you healthy. Usually it's enough though.

The 100% Dash distance helm enchant was a great idea. 100% Dash distance helm enchant on Crown of the Inward Eye + 1x 20% mana reservation ring with Herald of Ash + Blood Magic, Dash + Second Wind, and Portal in the build's extra gem slots (could use vaal RF or They of Tul on Raise Spectre if you don't use portal.) Works great! Only issue is I sometimes double dash out of Sirus' ring accidentally. Had to mess up my tree to grab more dex but whatever, I can switch to a lower level gem if I want.
"
affenflail написал:
"
Acardipane написал:

Can someone tell me what to Upgrade now ? I know my wand isa not the best but i dont have currency to mirror one :D

You could get Hunter/Warlord Gloves with "unnerve" mod. Thats a complete new multiplier on the target. 10% increased damage.

Can I ask you how you Herald of Ash works, with the Spellslinger Helm enchant and without the -mana reservation rings? You have pretty nice gear though.

Ok thanks ! Will try to get this unnerve Gloves :)

My Herald works fine , but I’m realy not sure if it’s a big dmg increase or not. Without my enchant on helmet & HoA with Blood magic gem my dmg was nice too // used 2 Anguish rings , 1x with 20% reduced mana reserved
Последняя редакция: Acardipane. Время: 13 июля 2020 г., 23:02:04
Switched from life build recently and my damage is great but I'm still getting randomly one shot here and there. For example just did Baran on awakening 5 he instantly one shot me and then again when I portaled back in after that I melted him. Not sure if I'm missing something any help appreciated.

Hey man great guide. I notice you use multiple aura gems in your build, zealotry, discipline, righteous fire etc.
They all reserve mana when activated don’t they?
Do you still have enough mana? With spellsinger taking the bulk of it
I also notice you are not using inspiration support.
I am new to this game, apprieate it if you could spell it out for me.
Ty
"
dickbulge написал:
Hey man great guide. I notice you use multiple aura gems in your build, zealotry, discipline, righteous fire etc.
They all reserve mana when activated don’t they?
Do you still have enough mana? With spellsinger taking the bulk of it
I also notice you are not using inspiration support.
I am new to this game, apprieate it if you could spell it out for me.
Ty

The shield Prism Guardian has "Socketed Gems have Blood Magic" which makes the socketed auras reserve life instead of mana. It also has 25% reduced reservation so it's easier to fit the auras in. Reserving >=65% of your life makes you count as "low life" all the time, which gives you 30% more spell damage from a node on the tree called Pain Attunement.

If you have the Spellslinger cooldown reduction enchant on your helmet you have your two Spellslinger setups and Herald of Ash reserved on your mana, and the three auras reserved on your life. If you have a different enchant on your helmet you have to link your Herald of Ash gem to a Blood Magic Support gem, and get a little bit more reduced mana reservation from somewhere to fit it in (either a 20% reduced mana reservation Circle of Anguish ring or a 15% Anger/Zealotry reduced mana reservation helmet.) There are other ways to make the mana reservation work but those are the main ways.
Hi guys, returning player here.
Does this build require a lot of deep knowledge of similar builds because it doesn't go in depth on how to level or what order to apply passive points (PoB is at max level)?
Some help would be great or if a similar question's been asked, where I could find that answer.
Cheers.
just finished making these :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация