[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
BreachMain написал:
just finished making these :)

Wow. My gloves are very similar to yours but I didn't dare to continue after I hit t1 %es. How many add/remove def did it take you to get 2x t1 ES prefixes?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
hallohoofd написал:
I am dying to physical reflect sometimes. Am I doing something wrong or is this supposed to happen?

I have frenzy and wave of conviction level 1 ; you gain very very little damage in increasing it and have to deal with more dext needed and with phys reflect.
it originally had t2 flat es, I did remove add got t1 flat, then augment def for t1%. Got both first try
Just beaten Siri on 7 deathless ezpz, love this build
Leveling this right now. Couple quick questions:

1. Can I ask why the build doesn't take Arcane Vision? Wouldn't light radius really suck at LL without it?

2. Which ascendancy notable would you take first to make leveling easier?
Последняя редакция: Touchstone. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 9:53:26
"
DiabloImmoral написал:
For Wave of Conviction you might as well level it up. It does a little damage on its own and your own Frenzy will kill you in phys reflect maps anyways. Sextant the reflect away or just skip all reflect maps.

For porcupines you're kind of stuck hoping your ES pool + cinderswallow recovery + regen + leech to keep you healthy. Usually it's enough though.

The 100% Dash distance helm enchant was a great idea. 100% Dash distance helm enchant on Crown of the Inward Eye + 1x 20% mana reservation ring with Herald of Ash + Blood Magic, Dash + Second Wind, and Portal in the build's extra gem slots (could use vaal RF or They of Tul on Raise Spectre if you don't use portal.) Works great! Only issue is I sometimes double dash out of Sirus' ring accidentally. Had to mess up my tree to grab more dex but whatever, I can switch to a lower level gem if I want.

ehhh, not true on porcupines; there is one solution. Wands can get the enemies you kill explode for 3% their health sythesis implicit to stop porcupines and wouldn't you know it? thats one of our free slotes that doesn't require influence. How expensive and whether they exist is another matter. Take alot of wand synthesis. Theres also pyre I guess if you want a DPS hit
Последняя редакция: Vodkasheep. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 10:17:54
If anyone is selling a BIS full set for this build on Standard PC, I might be interested ;)
Thank you Alva:

A more general question though - has there been any consensus on whether the second Awakened Spell Cascade is good or not? My worry is that it may actually be a net damage *decrease*, since with testing, when using regular Spell Cascade on Desecrate my VD always spawns 12 balls when pointing at the same location, but when I swap to Awakened SC on Desecrate my VD will spawn anywhere between 6-16 balls pointing at the same location.
"
slowreactor написал:
Thank you Alva:

A more general question though - has there been any consensus on whether the second Awakened Spell Cascade is good or not? My worry is that it may actually be a net damage *decrease*, since with testing, when using regular Spell Cascade on Desecrate my VD always spawns 12 balls when pointing at the same location, but when I swap to Awakened SC on Desecrate my VD will spawn anywhere between 6-16 balls pointing at the same location.

In practice you get more balls with ASC on desecrate, but it's hard to feel a difference in DPS. That's why I was thinking you might be hitting 60 balls so fast that the first ones are exploding before they get in range of bosses.

Someone who feels like it could remove the damage supports and do a test each way on Shaper to see how long it takes both ways.
I'm curious - where does he get block cap from? I have bone offering but my atk block is 72 and spl block 60 with flasks and bone offering up

https://pastebin.com/tvrukAsZ
Последняя редакция: Aerialls12. Время: 14 июля 2020 г., 14:01:24

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация