[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Hey guys
I need help with my equipment.
I do not have enough Mana to run Zealotry
Problem also Gem Elemental Focus Support
When I put it on I do not have enough Mana

Thanks for the helpers
"
Xn0ize написал:
Hey guys
I need help with my equipment.
I do not have enough Mana to run Zealotry
Problem also Gem Elemental Focus Support
When I put it on I do not have enough Mana

Thanks for the helpers

Hey there i recommend to check question 9 in the FAQ.
I looked at the FAQ.
Apparently I'm missing something.
Maybe in my gear.
IDK what im doing bad. I have lvl 93 and cant lvl up :( many times dead :( I dont have currency for future possible upgrade :( bosses melt me.
When it comes to spellslinger reservation enchant, do we need 15% from uber lab, or it would be possible to get away enchantment from merc lab?
"
eTo_PL написал:
When it comes to spellslinger reservation enchant, do we need 15% from uber lab, or it would be possible to get away enchantment from merc lab?

I think you'll be a little short. Alternatives are to use a 15% anger/zealotry mana reservation reduction helm and link Herald of Ash to Blood Magic or use whatever enchant you want + a 20% mana reservation reduction Circle of Anguish + link Herald of Ash to Blood Magic. If you don't want to use Herald of Ash linked to Blood Magic one reduced mana reservation ring + merc lab enchant would work (would be way more expensive I think though.)

@Hellercz Probably a better wand for starters. Do more damage = you take less damage.

@Xnoize If you anoint your Presence of Chayula with "Charisma" you should be ok.
"
DiabloImmoral написал:

@Hellercz Probably a better wand for starters. Do more damage = you take less damage.

And can you help me with choosing better starter wand ? :)
Последняя редакция: HELLERcz. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 0:40:20
"
Acardipane написал:
Finished my Wand and new Gloves yesterday :)

I really think that both Unnerve and Culling Strike in gloves are overrated.

"10% chance on hit" - is this only hits with Frenzy am I right?
So you need to hit someone, it has 10% chance to have Unnerve multiplier. Wow, this is very useful in clear speed ;)

Culling strike is the same, even in Sirus fight it sounds like only the low budget helper, when you have problem to destroy last 10% hp in second(s).

So I think, maybe pure dps affixes which helps actually 1-shot things will be much better

Warlord's Spell Damage as a prefix (or +1 frenzy charge), and benchcrafted hybrid crit chance+ele dmg as a suffix.
Последняя редакция: zxfx. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 1:53:57
"
zxfx написал:
"
Acardipane написал:
Finished my Wand and new Gloves yesterday :)

I really think that both Unnerve and Culling Strike in gloves are overrated.

"10% chance on hit" - is this only hits with Frenzy am I right?
So you need to hit someone, it has 10% chance to have Unnerve multiplier. Wow, this is very useful in clear speed ;)

Culling strike is the same, even in Sirus fight it sounds like only the low budget helper, when you have problem to destroy last 10% hp in second(s).

So I think, maybe pure dps affixes which helps actually 1-shot things will be much better

Warlord's Spell Damage as a prefix (or +1 frenzy charge), and benchcrafted hybrid crit chance+ele dmg as a suffix.

I dunno about that. Tailwind is a buff that goes to YOU "if YOU have dealt a critical strike recently" which is why only Frenzy activates it and your triggered skills don't. This is consistent with trap and mine behavior. Of course your VD/DD can still reflect which is different than traps/mines....

Culling Strike and Unnerve have no text saying a hit by YOU, and therefore should work with your balls just like they work with traps and mines. Do they? Beats me.
"
DiabloImmoral написал:

I dunno about that. Tailwind is a buff that goes to YOU "if YOU have dealt a critical strike recently" which is why only Frenzy activates it and your triggered skills don't. This is consistent with trap and mine behavior. Of course your VD/DD can still reflect which is different than traps/mines....

Culling Strike and Unnerve have no text saying a hit by YOU, and therefore should work with your balls just like they work with traps and mines. Do they? Beats me.

Maybe you right about how Unnerve hits, but I didn't say anything same about Culling Strike.

What I mean that this is a Second Hit Effects, and they are useless most of time, because in best case they are in second hit, in most cases they will not happen, never.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация