[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Acardipane написал:
"
skiminok1989 написал:
Hi guys, I'm not really experienced player and I never played Spellslinger before. But I just respec to this build. Any advises what should I improve next?

I'm thinking about +1 spell wand, but what else can I improve?

+2 on Shavs is a good dmg increase, and CDR on ur Boots would be fine too ^^

Right now I have 69 CDR, is there are any point to go higher?
Also - is there are any point of getting awakened spell cascade?
Последняя редакция: skiminok1989. Время: 17 июля 2020 г., 12:56:02

Could u guys give me a tip what should i improve next? - I got an Helmet already with -9% fire resistance aswell, im adjustin it at the moment. (Ignore the Gem Levels pls just switched to it yday)

Hi all ! Currently have 31 ex to invest but dont know where to aim. Cant feel any struggle during maps and bossing but I want more dmg. Also How can I user DD ? Dont have enought mana
thank you
What watcher's eye is the best? I was gonna get the ES on hit with disc but I see a lot of the top people use fire pen with anger. I mainly want smoother A8 Sirius.
"
BigGlebowskii написал:

Hi all ! Currently have 31 ex to invest but dont know where to aim. Cant feel any struggle during maps and bossing but I want more dmg. Also How can I user DD ? Dont have enought mana
thank you

If you want to use DD you have two options:
1. Spellslinger mana reserve enchantment on helmet
2. Ring with anger mana reserv + run anger with blood magic (second option you can check in my profile)
"
Denigrate написал:
What watcher's eye is the best? I was gonna get the ES on hit with disc but I see a lot of the top people use fire pen with anger. I mainly want smoother A8 Sirius.

POB says for me, Watchers Eye with double Anger is the best.
Anger pen and Anger Multiplier
"
Acardipane написал:
"
Denigrate написал:

POB says for me, Watchers Eye with double Anger is the best.
Anger pen and Anger Multiplier

I guess what I'm asking is is ES on hit a significant imporvment to surviability that is worth dropping anger eye's over
"
zzang написал:
"
HDTanel написал:
Hey guys!

So after killing Sirus 8, Uber Elder, doing ALL T16 maps with ease I decided to do a quick video to cap everything off.
I added link to this build in the video description and mentioned I got the ideas from here.
I still use different gear and most will say I run with stupid budget gear :D
But as you can see this build is AMAZING even on a budget at the very end game!
Best build I´ve played in POE now.

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW6nnH0EiyM

Im glad you like the build and spread the word!

Thanks for taking your time and bringing us the guide!
Helped out a lot and works great :)
Hope they won´t nerf it too much next league.
Mathils actual cat

Craftet this baby today. Only thing to do is some "remove/add lightning" for the T1 Crit-Shock roll and some "randomise defenses" als also the T1 Crit-Shock if done to get MAX-Rolls.

If you know how to craft and with a little lucky, it's done with less than 10 Ex... now worth over 40Ex.

I can stream a how to the next days. if someone like.
so yeah i was collecting / crafting gear for this build and this is what i have so far

iam i missing any thing important to start runing the build
or iam good for at least starting
and wish boots are better ( for now )
and ty for guide
and for who ever give advice :D
note
beside the amulet iam going to get one

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация