[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

I finally was able to sell some stuff --> Bought myself a new wand and a awakened gem. Also loaned a nice helmet from my friend who stopped for this league.

Now wondering what should be my next improvement? Would love to get a little more tanky :)

Thanks in advance!
Just killed aul at 600 depth with this build. Since I didn't find boss kill in the ts post - recorded a video of this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trMJ6tVJAhA
In case if you have troubles with this boss, I have a simple guide.
1. Dodge all of his attacks manually, don't use your offensive flasks.
2. Try to not break cocons.
3. Use your offensive flasks and dynamite to interrupt his spells
4. Use your offensive flaks and dynamite again after adds phase
5. Get your ammy
Because of solid block there is a good room for mistakes.
Hi
I have a question. Something strange happening to me. Sometimes during fights my spellslinger is disabled (is no longer active - mana is not reserved).
Not both spellslingers - only vd+dd - the desecrate spellslinger was never disabled.
I put that reservation under ctrl+t to prevent accidently turning it off myself. Not using ctrl at all during fights - so it wasn't me who deactivated it?
I lost the fight with redeemer because of it.
Do you know what is happening and how to prevent it?
Thx for any reply.
"
Denigrate написал:
"
Acardipane написал:
"
Denigrate написал:
What watcher's eye is the best? I was gonna get the ES on hit with disc but I see a lot of the top people use fire pen with anger. I mainly want smoother A8 Sirius.

POB says for me, Watchers Eye with double Anger is the best.
Anger pen and Anger Multiplier

I guess what I'm asking is is ES on hit a significant imporvment to surviability that is worth dropping anger eye's over

With ES on hit watchers eye, survivability skyrockets in my opinion. Much more forgiving if you miss dodging something, assuming it’s not a one shot. I would prefer ES on hit for any encounter that lasts longer than 5-10 seconds.
"
Arcayda написал:
Is there a budget version of this build? Those rolls on the clusters are pretty hard to get and priced at 2.5ex.. what are some alternatives of gear/jewels??

Check my profile. Playing private league right now...don’t have chayula amulet, dont have shavs, don’t have helm enchant, no watchers eye, no crit multi jewel, no awakened gems, running a 5 link...still destroys t16s - of course map bosses take a little longer, and I died a few times to each A6 guardian, but was still able to down them. Haven’t beaten Sirus yet, but I’m not that great at the fight...usually rely on huge dps and gg gear to make up for my not great mechanics lol...with my current gear I think I’ll be able to down him with A6, and someone who was better mechanically than me definitely could with my current gear. Got my current helm from someone else in the private league who downed sirus...could replace with a huge ES helm with some damage mods if was ssf.

Anyway, definitely can run this “budget” - will it be as good? Of course not, but it will still work.

Edit: also for budget build - Anoint knockback notable until you get a 6 link, once you have a 6 link anoint charisma, or be lucky and get mana reserve helm enchant to enable your 6 link. knockback is huge defensive boost since the budget dps is not as good and you need to dps stuff a little longer. Also without stun immunity knockback keeps stuff away. Super good anoint and it’s cheap.
Последняя редакция: ampman117. Время: 18 июля 2020 г., 18:15:10
hmm, now tell me, what Pantheons are the best ? =D
"
Acardipane написал:
hmm, now tell me, what Pantheons are the best ? =D

Without the amulet - Stun avoidance lol...small pantheon is regen or poison.
Hey, just tried out this build this league. Felt amazing, could've probably picked up the helm with enchant but decided to buy up/craft some other stuff for cheaper (watcher's eye, clusters, wand etc). The wand is probably my most prized item crafted this league - my friend hit a god fracture on the % inc fire damage

"
crayolamix написал:

I need some advice, trying to craft an insane wand and I landed +1 to fire spell skill gems trying to go for T1 % increased fire damage. According to PoB, max roll T1% increased fire damage is 3.5% more damage than the +1 to fire spell skill gems but it has a weighting of 12 which is going to take many many many remove/add fires and I don't know if its worth the trouble to keep rolling for it. What do you guys think?

Keep and start crafting suffixes. Not worth going any further with. There are plenty of near perfect fire%/flat fire/+1 spell wands in the wild now and someone has even made an explodey fire%/flat fire/+1 fire wand. I don't think it would scale much but maybe with density it would be satisfying.
I guess new undisputed wand was crafted? :D
These TFT guys are nutty

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/httoky/blood_edge_a_synth_imbued_wand_that_gives_a/
Последняя редакция: DeusVultz. Время: 19 июля 2020 г., 4:40:12

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация