[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

Checking... Anyone knows how much DPS gain we get from getting to 69% CDR breakpoint compared to 52%? My understanding is that POB doesnt reflect DPS gains from CDR increases?
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Having a blast with this build, nothing better than spamming spells from a safe distance with homing missles that fills the entire screen.

Seriously its getting old with all the noobs asking the same questions like a thousand times, why i dont have enough mana, what is frenzy or barrage, can i use this as league starter.

EVERYTHING is provided nicely from the OP about gear, buildtree, pob, requirements. LEARN to read and learn how each mechanics work before commiting to this build, READ the first 50 pages at least as to have a understanding. Not dive in cluelessly and expect a miracle and expect handouts. Lazy bunch yall.

Made me a new belt today, what ya think? Ignore the Armor.. I'm building up some Remove/Adds before i start to hunt dubble T1.
"
Acardipane написал:

Finally get new Gloves for testing :)

Haha told ya :) Don't give a **** on %ES. Better take the spelldmg :)
Hi,
can you check my char and recommend next improvement ? I have 10 exa in stash now, so improvement near 15 exa ... thanks :)
Hi there, not sure if i've configured the POB correctly but can someone take a peek at it and advice on it. Thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/QBR5tPGk

Props to zzang and all the other contributors, build is great with the right gears.

Cheers.
"
HELLERcz написал:
Hi,
can you check my char and recommend next improvement ? I have 10 exa in stash now, so improvement near 15 exa ... thanks :)

Plz change ur ring that curse frostbite on hit.
As we didnt have additional curse so mob can get only frostbite, ur flammability is nothing.

I think Awakened spell cascade that u should buy.
It is a huge buff ur dmg nearly more 50-70% dmg.
"
Hedrock01 написал:
post your pastebin. ill ckeck it

https://pastebin.com/eLnHeYVG

here is my actuel gear, if you can give me recommandations, and how to use my 391 mana free :)

Hi. I didn't thinked about it much and switched my old spellslinger to this build with like 5 ex total. Im happy with the results even tho i dont have good corrupted uniques yet but it does more damage then my old build. Its not tanky yet but im gonna figure it out. First i need to change my belt gloves and boots. Idk what to do actually i have 2 exalts now and i need 1 for my jewels. What do you guys remommend first. BTW why it is so hard to find immune to freeze +ES boots?
"
coco34570 написал:
"
Hedrock01 написал:
post your pastebin. ill ckeck it

https://pastebin.com/eLnHeYVG

here is my actuel gear, if you can give me recommandations, and how to use my 391 mana free :)

Swap your helmet with CDR helm enchant. You don't need it. Or you could swap out the Blood Magic support of Herald of Ash. You over-reduced.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация