[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
WolleKK написал:
"
coco34570 написал:
"
Hedrock01 написал:
post your pastebin. ill ckeck it

https://pastebin.com/eLnHeYVG

here is my actuel gear, if you can give me recommandations, and how to use my 391 mana free :)

Swap your helmet with CDR helm enchant. You don't need it. Or you could swap out the Blood Magic support of Herald of Ash. You over-reduced.

ty for answer, i removed blood magic and now my gloves with arcane F dash, enduring cry and secondd wind support and put herald on helmet.

now i have 350 life unreserved and 163 mana unreserved, i will farm currencies for new helmet enchant, should i put vaal righteous fire intead of second wind support on gloves ?
"
twarunchai написал:
"
HELLERcz написал:
Hi,
can you check my char and recommend next improvement ? I have 10 exa in stash now, so improvement near 15 exa ... thanks :)

Plz change ur ring that curse frostbite on hit.
As we didnt have additional curse so mob can get only frostbite, ur flammability is nothing.

I think Awakened spell cascade that u should buy.
It is a huge buff ur dmg nearly more 50-70% dmg.

TY ! Today i check it :)
Thank you OP for the build although i didn't have a lot of currency ive tried to get the basics done and don't have the luxury upgrades atm.

If someone can suggest how to achieve max attack/spell block it would be nice.

I have like 5.9k ES right now because i have not been able to buy high ES boots or belt as I was focusing on CDR and in wand +1 all spell so not enough deeps but the problem is i sometimes die to mobs in red maps like when doing red beast in einhar, ive taken solaris and abberath as pantheon here is my POB if someone wants to check tree and gems
https://pastebin.com/dN4AkEUS

I am not comfortable with going Lunaris because end game bosses still hit me hard so i prefer the more single target defence pantheon. like Sirius A6 killed me once and Catarina i died once with my current gear

Can someone please suggest how to get max block spell and attack so maybe even though i have half the ES required i can still survive all this?

Also is there a reason why my boots i was unable to augument a defence modifier even though there is a prefix and suffix open?

Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
does anyone know how much cdr on helm matters? i used blood magic so that i can use Inward Eye crown, but the cdr enchant is pretty expensive. i checked on PoB fork and it doesn't seem like the damage goes up by much (~1-2k more damage)
"
Jamandang написал:
does anyone know how much cdr on helm matters? i used blood magic so that i can use Inward Eye crown, but the cdr enchant is pretty expensive. i checked on PoB fork and it doesn't seem like the damage goes up by much (~1-2k more damage)

You're looking at the wrong stat. Dont look at DPS, since you are not casting your VD manually.
Since you're casting with Spellslinger your DPS depends on your average hit (not DPS!) and CDR. There are a couple of brackets, this reddit post has summarised it nicely:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fh8bnh/spellslinger_cooldown_thresholds_and_all_other/
"
zzang написал:
"
I've just had an idea that is not fully fleshed out yet and might not even work.
but here we go:

you swap out Presence of Chyaula with Auls Uprising (int , zealotry for instance) and switch your boots with skyworth

you lose out nothing or almost nothing on ES from the amulet and gain "Hits against Nearby Enemies have 50% increased Critical Strike Chance" (btw is that multiplicative ?) AND a free aura or Herald.

Skyforth takes care of the stun recovery (I have around 2k mana so that would be 10k life based stun and block recovery plus a bit from the tree), so we should be fine in that regard.
The 6% reduced mana reservation potentially frees up the charisma anointment or you leave it (I wonder what can be done there with a reduced mana reserved notable from the cluster jewels... another herald on top of the aura maybe ?)
You also dont need the power charge on crit from your frenzy setup anymore, but I dont know yet what I can put in there.

You lose the "cannot be frozen" from you boots though and would have to take care of that though a flask or your belt.

I 'd really apreciate some feedback on this.
And thanks for sharing this guide !

To be honest: No.

Losing Stun immunity and LOTS of ES because Chayula also provides quite decent amounts of ES plus 60% chaos res, losing res and potentially Tailwind and or even more ES from boots and as a consquence Essence Glutton due to resists which is the core of the build and in return we get like nothing back?

Edit: I forgot about Skyforth cancels out regen thats an absolute NoGo. I have aorund 2000 ES regeneration in combat with flasks up this is a major part of survivability.

Its not even a tradeoff its straight up worse im afraid.

This is not true. You do not lose Essence Gluton. I merely acknowledged it is harder to get the required resists. While I run Sin trek (no resists) boots, just for cheap high ES I dont lose Essence Gluton.

You loose stun immunity , but do get stun recovery based on 10k (!) Life and % stun recovery from the tree (without even changing anything).

You also do not lose the %ES from Chayula because int based Auls uprisings have 20% increased energy shield. I actually GAIN energy shield in my build.

Also SKyforth does not cancel out shield regen ! It nullifies regen that comes from life, which is 2% from undertaker.

I appreciate the feedback , but please at least engage with the argument I m making.

here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/cAy5RG4z

can someone tell me what to upgrade now ?
"
coco34570 написал:

here is my POB: https://pastebin.com/cAy5RG4z

can someone tell me what to upgrade now ?

I'd say CDR on boots and Belt , and 2 rorruption implicits on Shavs.
"
thegreatestviz написал:

Also is there a reason why my boots i was unable to augument a defence modifier even though there is a prefix and suffix open?

MS, Life and and Mana are prefixe. The only defence tags are on prefixes, thats why you cant aug prefix.
Got a couple questions:

1. How do we sustain righteous fire? Everytime I try to use it, I basically get gibbed in 100% delirious maps.

2. Does anyone know if beyond portals have some sort of corpse eating mechanic? There is some sort of weird interaction that the beyond portals on the ground doesn't let desecrate spawn corpses so your VD/DD doesn't go off. I'm not sure if it's intended or some sort of bug. Basically doing the 100% delirious beyond maps spawns these all over the place so you're just dashing around trying to find a tile to attack from.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация