[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
felipesallum написал:
"
Kielaq написал:
I have 4 link on boots - frenzy, barrage support, power charge on crit and combustion. Nearly all the time i have 3 frenzy charges but i dont generate any power charges. And i dont know why.

I was not satisfied with that set up too. I swaped pcoc for power syphon. I i use it sometimes betweem packs and at the beginning of boss fights to generate power charges. Also, it has built in culling strike, allowing you to have damage against chilled enemies +unnerve on gloves.

Hmm i gotta try this out. Does it work better than pcoc?
"
Brusky написал:
anyone have a recommendation on what would be best first upgrade between: bottled faith, awakened spell cascade, or watcher's eye of some sort.

I would leave bottle faith last, watcher's eye with nice mods would be my priority then awakened spell cascade. Some would go for cascade first.

My we has +110% to critical strike chance, increased fire damage with anger and ES gain on hit. Really a nice chunk of overall dps and def increase.
Последняя редакция: dahye1980. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 1:32:21
"
Brusky написал:
anyone have a recommendation on what would be best first upgrade between: bottled faith, awakened spell cascade, or watcher's eye of some sort.
I would go for bottled faith first, as it offers the most boss dps. It has 18+ seconds up time, enough for most boss fights.

Go for a watcher's eye with ES while affected by clarity, or ES on hit while affected by discipline if you need more tankiness.
Guys i am dying a lot in T14 T15 and T16 maps sometimes to mobs sometimes to bosses.

I surely die twice atleast to elder guardians and shaper guardians.

Whats wrong with my build?

I have CDR 53%
Really hate Maven as a boss and its mechanics! pls give us something cool like Elder/Shaper
Sorry if this question was asked before, there are just too many pages, but why people using awakened spell cascade in desecrate-spellslinger-spellcascade link. As i understand it only buffs area of effect and spell damage, but does this really neccesary in that link?
Hi Guys,
I just started playing this build and POB shows only 270k avg dmg. With decent Cobalt Jewel it will be ~300k. Just wondering if it's enough to kill Sirus to be honest :( Still leveling my gems and looking to get 21/20 but 270k dps includes these changes already

What mods for Watcher's Eye should I consider to improve my dmg? Budget up to 15 ex

Just wondering what should I change in my build to improve my dps

Последняя редакция: mefistofx. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 8:13:28

My first one ever, needless to say my build is now complete lmao!
Последняя редакция: ntpphong. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 7:42:09
"
dahye1980 написал:
"
felipesallum написал:
"
Kielaq написал:
I have 4 link on boots - frenzy, barrage support, power charge on crit and combustion. Nearly all the time i have 3 frenzy charges but i dont generate any power charges. And i dont know why.

I was not satisfied with that set up too. I swaped pcoc for power syphon. I i use it sometimes betweem packs and at the beginning of boss fights to generate power charges. Also, it has built in culling strike, allowing you to have damage against chilled enemies +unnerve on gloves.

Hmm i gotta try this out. Does it work better than pcoc?

In my experience you just hit a pack once or twice to cap power charges, bosses three or four times too. Maybe you can keep pcoc for bosses but i find PS easier specially without diamond flask up.

In my experience you just hit a pack once or twice to cap power charges, bosses three or four times too. Maybe you can keep pcoc for bosses but i find PS easier specially without diamond flask up.[/quote]

Thanks, gonna try it later.
Последняя редакция: dahye1980. Время: 30 июля 2020 г., 9:22:13
is it normal that i die nearly every map with 6.3k es? i have a zombie summoner and he dies never .
my gear

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация