[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Acardipane написал:
"
OzzyBurn написал:
Hello..
I need a little help here with my build please..
I was playing until these days with the version that uses Inpulsa, and now I'm following your guide. I've been working on the build for about 2 days.
But I think I must have missed something, I'm finding my Life leech (Energy shield Leech) a little bit slow. And I wanted to know the points of the build where they are important for Life Leech to work efficiently.

My ES regen For now is:
- 1.35% of fire dmg leeched as life while affected by anger - From Watcher's eye
-Essence Glutton
-Zealot's Oath
-Ghost Reaver
-+15 life gained for each enemy hit by your spells(from 1 ring)

if you can help me thank you.
And thanks again for this awesome Build!!

Only ES leech is on our Clluster Jewel - Thaumophage - and it works very good ^^

the problem now will be finding one, since there is none for sale on poe.trade

Thanks for the build, even with low life leech, and only with 7k ES and with relatively low damage (27k) My progression is much better than the other build version I was using

"
DiabloImmoral написал:
"
mefistofx написал:
The POB link from the first post has been updated? In the Items section, there is items from standard and rings are not the same like 3.11. Just wondering what section should I follow because the build looks incomplete for Harvest and I'm confused

I have about 20 ex in my pocket to try to play with this build and another 50+ if I decide to sell my current build

The cheap way is to get a Crown of the Inward Eye with Anger or Zealotry -15% mana reservation enchant and link Herald of Ash to Blood Magic on your gear. That lets you fit everything easily and cheaply. Get Circle of Anguish rings that have "increased fire damage while affected by Herald of Ash" and your damage will be plenty good. Can switch out a ring

Thank you for your answer
In that case should I go for only "increased fire damage while affected by Herald of Ash" as a cheap starter? Later then should I looking for mana reservation or increased buff effect?

And is the POB link updates that should I follow?

Gear
Shav ~3 ex
Bootled Faith ~ 8 ex
Transcendent Flesh ~170 c

Belt - Torrent you use is ~ 6 ex
In the POB there is another dmg version of belt. But as a temporary replacement I should go for some ES + cap resist for Boots and Gloves as well?
As I can see that you have Tailiwnd on your Boots and Ennerve with Culling Strike on your Gloves. So as a replacement I can go for one of these before better upgrade?

Watchers eye up to 20 ex for mid budget
What mods will be the best? I
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/v3zBJ9HE

Circle of Anguish
with inc fire dmg is only 10 c, starting 9 ex with buff effect. Without helmet enchant should I go for one with inc fiure and buff effect and second with mana reservation, right?

Energy From Within ~20 c
Amulet ~60 c
Shield
Helm

LCJ ~3 ex
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/7Z7LDVnu5

MCJ x2 up to 4 ex
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/6jlB6bqhG

SCJ ~50 c
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/Kyn9lryi5

Total cost at this moment is ~28 ex including Torment and without good Watchers Eye, boots and gloves, want and awakened gems, so it's not that much :D

Is there any tips that I should consider before switching? What gives me highest buff to Energy Shield?

What Wand should I looking for on market? I never played with weapon like this and to be honest I'm confused while searching any good item. What mods are the important?
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/PrzbLPmcL
Последняя редакция: mefistofx. Время: 29 июля 2020 г., 13:00:46

here is my build, i dont know how to optimise it, i should remove ring " reduce mana herald of ash " but after that ? should i keep enduring cry or put vaal righteous fire in helmet ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnEQMt5-gt8&t=212s

I did T18 100% delirious juiced map last night and I gotta say, it performed much better than I expected, a couple stupid deaths for not paying attention. I'm very close to finishing this build only missing out on the helm enchant.

"
originalgomez написал:
Switched to a double large cluster jewel setup, and even with unfinished jewels the dps increase is noticeable. It's crazy how accessible triple crit + es jewels are. The opportunity cost is missing ~1k ES though.

POB: https://pastebin.com/KRvLtDfg

I'm experimenting with this helmet.

With this, I can use double buff/fire damage rings with HoA-blood magic. Let me know your thoughts.

I still cant tell for sure if pob has auto calculated DPS increase from the nearby enemy has -9 to fire res...
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
can someone explain the difference between the two enchant ( cdr support by spellslsinger and mana reduction ) ? which is better is i have enough mana reduction without enchant and i can buy crown of the inward with cdr enchant ?
Hi Everyone,

first of, thanks a lot for the Build, it's really amazing.

But since I'm pretty new to POE I still have a lot I don't understand:
My Current Gear is:

It's far from optimal, and still has a long way to go, but that will come with time/currency.

When I load my Character into the Community Fork PoB I get as Calculation
Added Min (Fire): 285
Added Max (Fire): 398
Both from the 2 Rings, Hypnotic Eye Jewel, Anger and 19-38 from my Wand.

When I compare it with other Builds, they always also get like 100-200 added fire Dmg with Spellslinger as Source, that is Missing at my Calculation.
Can anybody help me what I'm doing wrong?
I'm sorry I'm a casual! How does this build deal with curses? Does sitting in consecrated ground from Bottled Faith negate curses?
"
mefistofx написал:
"
DiabloImmoral написал:
"
mefistofx написал:
The POB link from the first post has been updated? In the Items section, there is items from standard and rings are not the same like 3.11. Just wondering what section should I follow because the build looks incomplete for Harvest and I'm confused

I have about 20 ex in my pocket to try to play with this build and another 50+ if I decide to sell my current build

The cheap way is to get a Crown of the Inward Eye with Anger or Zealotry -15% mana reservation enchant and link Herald of Ash to Blood Magic on your gear. That lets you fit everything easily and cheaply. Get Circle of Anguish rings that have "increased fire damage while affected by Herald of Ash" and your damage will be plenty good. Can switch out a ring

Thank you for your answer
In that case should I go for only "increased fire damage while affected by Herald of Ash" as a cheap starter? Later then should I looking for mana reservation or increased buff effect?

Fire damage/fire resist is pretty good to start since it's one less resist to worry about. Any Anguish ring that isn't fire damage/buff effect should be cheap either way.

Don't pay too close attention to my gear or tree, I haven't changed anything in weeks since I've been playing another build. I just really like Torrent's Reclamation because of the insane movement speed it gives you.
anyone have a recommendation on what would be best first upgrade between: bottled faith, awakened spell cascade, or watcher's eye of some sort.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация