[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
I just figured out something to greatly boost DPS for those using CDR enchantment, Dash + Second Wind, and Herald of Ash + Blood Magic (like I did) in the Harvest league. It revolves mainly around being able to fit Arcane Surge into setup - if you were using Flame Dash instead of Dash, then you probably had it linked already, so you won't get this DPS boost I'm talking about. But you could still do the following changes, as they will give you better mobility, because they will allow you to start using Dash + Second Wind instead of Flame Dash, and that combo is, in my opinion, much better for movement).

If you're like me, you can use one of the new medium cluster notables called Self-Control. It reduces Discipline mana reservation by 30%. It will free some life - funnily, it's just enough to link Desecrate + Spell Cascade + Spellslinger with Blood Magic Support.

By doing so you will also free mana that can be used to maintain Herald of Ash without problem, so you can remove Blood Magic Support from Herald of Ash and instead use that socket to link Dash + Second Wind with Arcane Surge. As I said, if you were using Flame Dash instead of Dash, you probably already had it linked with Arcane Surge, but following the above steps should make you able to switch to Dash + Second Wind, which in my opinion is far superior and much smoother than plain Flame Dash.

But wait, there's more. By doing so WE DON'T EVEN NEED REDUCED MANA RESERVATION RINGS!

How cool is that, huh? :)

Nope it doesnt work. I still dont have enough mana for HOA after using BM support on desecrate. Maybe it applies to some builds. Major bummer
"
MarvixYo написал:
"
"
MarvixYo написал:
Why to use "Energy From Within Cobalt Jewel" ... only for the shield?
The place where is used there is no points increasing life.

Are you sure? I see juicy 25% es and 15% life, meaning 40% es if you place the jewel right where it is, according to the build...

I saw this, but the jewel will convert the life points to ES points, and those already ES points, this what mean no +life points in the radius.

I'm still not sure what you're trying to say, there's clearly life in the jewel's radius, and it gets converted to es just as it should...

No jewel:

Jewel:
"
dahye1980 написал:
Nope it doesnt work. I still dont have enough mana for HOA after using BM support on desecrate. Maybe it applies to some builds. Major bummer

That's interesting... Do you mind sharing your pob code?

Nevermind, I got it, I found an issue, but not found a reason yet. It seems that your Desecrate reserves more life than my Desecrate does. Everything else reserves the same amount of life/mana... I'll look more into it, it's interesting.

EDIT:

I found it. :)

Your gloves have "socketed gems are supported by level 20 faster casting". It multiplies mana reserved by spellslinger linked with desecrate you've got there. If you can get rid of this mod, you should be able to do everything I said just fine. :)
Последняя редакция: DevolayS. Время: 2 авг. 2020 г., 13:15:53
"
"
dahye1980 написал:

That's interesting... Do you mind sharing your pob code?

Nevermind, I got it, I found an issue, but not found a reason yet. It seems that your Desecrate reserves more life than my Desecrate does. Everything else reserves the same amount of life/mana... I'll look more into it, it's interesting.

EDIT:

I found it. :)

Your gloves have "socketed gems are supported by level 20 faster casting". It multiplies mana reserved by spellslinger linked with desecrate you've got there. If you can get rid of this mod, you should be able to do everything I said just fine. :)

Wow i'm impressed that you managed to find out. Damn bro kudos to you! Thanks!!
Critical Strike Multiplier while affected by Anger

or

Damage Penetrates (10-15)% Fire Resistance while affected by Anger

What is the best for build?
"
SirSmokeSALoot написал:

or

I use WE with both ^^
No jewel:

Jewel:
[/quote]

hehee ... my bad, I was checking it while the jewel in ;)
But its only 15%, is it better to use rare jewel with 8% ES with critical multiplier?
"
Acardipane написал:
"
SirSmokeSALoot написал:

or

I use WE with both ^^

haha you got the kings eye :D
"
SirSmokeSALoot написал:
"
Acardipane написал:
"
SirSmokeSALoot написал:

or

I use WE with both ^^

haha you got the kings eye :D

and I just vaal it...just because I could lol.
I realized that from the various builds posted, all of them gets dps increase from ticking enemies are shocked with level 15. Mine doesnt do anything which i tick it. Anyone knows what am i missing? I do have corpse pact.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация