[3.16] LL VD Spellslinger | 8.2 k ES | 75%Block / 75% Spell Block | not recommended anymore

"
Hedrock01 написал:
I looked at some pure VD builds on PoE Ninja and they are going a different route.

The main damage set-up is in the helmet. So i bought one and this set-up with VD/DD yield to higher damage:

PoB Fork:
https://pastebin.com/WBTe5dud

Edit: Its a good setup i twisted something in my PoB helm is good!

The helm comes with the advantages of providing slightly more ES and 2 additional gemslots which can and should be used for Dash + Second wind if a player is starved for gem slots.

Other big upgrades for free sockets are: Righteous Fire (offense) and Enduring Cry or Immortal Call (Defense).

Personally i use Righteous Fire/Vaal RF from time to time to absolutley delete a boss. I will try to do a recording with RF in T19 100% delirious max juiced to show the performance when i got a bit of spare time.
Последняя редакция: zzang. Время: 3 авг. 2020 г., 13:59:28
Somebody here can tell me the relevance or not of having cannot be frozen/cannot be chilled on boots?
"
Hedrock01 написал:
I looked at some pure VD builds on PoE Ninja and they are going a different route.

The main damage set-up is in the helmet. So i bought one and this set-up with VD/DD yield to higher damage:

PoB Fork:
https://pastebin.com/WBTe5dud

Those helmets are expensive and I do not know how difficult they are to craft. You also need an awakened curse on hit gem. Also expensive.

On the other side, corrupted shavs are expensive too. :D

I noticed this as well on PoE Ninja and tried it out.
Didn't feel as smooth as VD/DD, so I switched back
but did you add a second curse set-up? with the helmet?

you can add awakened curse on hit on your frenzy set-up with ele weakness.

And on shavs you can have 50% increased damage that also adds to damage
Последняя редакция: Hedrock01. Время: 3 авг. 2020 г., 12:54:14
"
Hedrock01 написал:
but did you add a second curse set-up? with the helemt?

I corrected my post helm is pretty good! Had an error in my pob where i forgot a gem.
"
Hedrock01 написал:

Yup I had the 2nd curse setup,so that I would run flammability and elemental weakness.

I guess I just got really used to the immediate damage from DD,instead of waiting for the orbs from VD to reach the target. Also really liked the nuke I get from Vaal DD

Those personal preferences aside, the damage output from that setup was really good. Personally think it can be an alternative for some people who have spare currency and wanna try it out
Последняя редакция: wolfothon. Время: 3 авг. 2020 г., 13:16:31
"
wolfothon написал:
"
Hedrock01 написал:

Yup I had the 2nd curse setup,so that I would run flammability and elemental weakness.

I guess I just got really used to the immediate damage from DD,instead of waiting for the orbs from VD to reach the target. Also really liked the nuke I get from Vaal DD

Those personal preferences aside, the damage output from that setup was really good. Personally think it can be an alternative for some people who have spare currency and wanna try it out

And you can use DD in addtion in the helmet, like I do.
I don’t know why ppl need more dmg - everything is 1 Tap :D
"
Acardipane написал:

After getting some nice dmg I would prefer to get some more survivability xD
"
klinacz написал:
"
Acardipane написал:

After getting some nice dmg I would prefer to get some more survivability xD

True story :D